Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1247794 members, 1664923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 October 2014 at 09:18 PM

Genuine Rich Sugar Mamas Contact - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Genuine Rich Sugar Mamas Contact (3288 Views)

How To Get Connected To Genuine Rich Sugar Mama In Nigeria / Flexing Mamas Hook Ups / Are You Looking For A Rich Sugar Mamas Or Unmaried Ladies? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Rich Sugar Mamas Contact by aishadlove: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2013
If You Are Looking To Date a rich sugar lady like Divorced, single Rich ladies that work in popular Companies? any where in Nigeria, then here is a golden opportunity for you. our mission is to provide you a trusted person of your choice. email us at linkupcentre@gmail.com or linkupcentre@yahoo.com with the fellowing details, your name, your state and the location of the state you are in Nigeria. With your details we will reply you with the list of available ones closer to your state. THE INSTRUCTIONS. If you are interested FORWARD your Name, Age and location to this email linkupcentre@gmail.com Or linkupcentre@yahoo.com to get immediate reply with the list of available ones closer to you. NOTE:INSTRUCTIONS > IF YOU ARE INTERESTED FORWARD YOUR DETAILS TO THE ABOVE EMAIL. GIVE US A TRIAL. THIS IS ONLY FOR THE INTERESTED GUYS ONLY PLEASE
Re: Genuine Rich Sugar Mamas Contact by Benoti(m): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2013
name ben oti
my contact is 07030221535
i stay in benin city uniben
am free weekend.
Re: Genuine Rich Sugar Mamas Contact by Fortune83: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
aishadlove: If You Are Looking To Date a rich sugar lady like Divorced, single Rich ladies that work in popular Companies? any where in Nigeria, then here is a golden opportunity for you. our mission is to provide you a trusted person of your choice. email us at linkupcentre@gmail.com or linkupcentre@yahoo.com with the fellowing details, your name, your state and the location of the state you are in Nigeria. With your details we will reply you with the list of available ones closer to your state. THE INSTRUCTIONS. If you are interested FORWARD your Name, Age and location to this email linkupcentre@gmail.com Or linkupcentre@yahoo.com. to get immediate reply with the list of available ones closer to you. NOTE:INSTRUCTIONS > IF YOU ARE INTERESTED FORWARD YOUR DETAILS TO THE ABOVE EMAIL. GIVE US A TRIAL. THIS IS ONLY FOR THE INTERESTED GUYS ONLY PLEASE
. My name is fortune/30years/ owerri imo state. You can call me on 07037740882 or ping me on 328E40B9..
Re: Genuine Rich Sugar Mamas Contact by Fortune83: 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2013
Fortune83: . My name is fortune/30years/ owerri imo state.
. You guys are not serious..must you ask for money before you wld give us the contact huh? Every thing here you people must ask for money first..which is not proper..I beg make una sshun this rubish Bleep u guys.
Re: Genuine Rich Sugar Mamas Contact by Fortune83: 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
"
Fortune83: . My name is fortune/30years/ owerri imo state.
. You guys are not serious..must you ask for money before given the contacts huh? How do you think it will work? I beg make una shun this trash and look for better job."rubish"

(0) (Reply)

Don't I Look Beautiful? / Only For Lesbians / Do You Want To Marry A Foreign Man ? Call 08171602340

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.