Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport (34878 Views)

Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) / 2014 Range Rover Sport Unveiled With Lighter Look / Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 15, 2013
adaobi123: we havent even entered 2014 yet.......anyways i'll own one someday
may be when you marry me abi?
Re: Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport by Lanretoye(m): 3:52am On Mar 15, 2013
yuzedo:

Well i lives in Banana Island so dis a small sontin 4 me. Any NL babe dat don't believe should try me, 2 nights pere, and i bought it for her. cool

oh!, no wonder u lives, tonights and u bought it for her...u must be living in plantain island.
Re: Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport by 2baga(m): 7:22am On Mar 15, 2013
ZUBY77: I will return my 2013 model and balance them some more money. It was written iin the agreement. They will give me a new one.
Abeg someone should buy Nokiia E71, i just bought Tecno N3

guy, you dey represent o. dropping a nokia 4 Tecno shows liver o. anyway I dey feel yr parow. surfing & posting from my (old-skul) Tecno T1. Android tinz
Re: Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport by ewet: 7:56am On Mar 15, 2013
Its the same body features as the 2013 model which is already being sold in the market. I am not sure if the engine is different but looking at the exterior its 2013 model and its alredy in the market.To buttress my facts you will notice the car is in a workshop and not a show room or auto show display. I am a die hard RANGE ROVER fan " driving neva gets any better than this"
Re: Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 15, 2013
ewet: Its the same body features as the 2013 model which is already being sold in the market. I am not sure if the engine is different but looking at the exterior its 2013 model and its alredy in the market.To buttress my facts you will notice the car is in a workshop and not a show room or auto show display. I am a die hard RANGE ROVER fan " driving neva gets any better than this"
its not yet in the market, prototypes have been seen in odd places @ odd times. It luks like the bigger range rover that was launched last year...closely look @ the angle of the roofline and the position of the rear lights, then u will see the differences.
Re: Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport by kuntash: 8:37am On Mar 15, 2013
the location of the photos does not appear leaked? perhaps the title post should be renamed... "leaked" ? ..... as in wiki ? lol
Re: Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport by ewet: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2013
platinumricky: its not yet in the market, prototypes have been seen in odd places @ odd times. It luks like the bigger range rover that was launched last year...closely look @ the angle of the roofline and the position of the rear lights, then u will see the differences.
Bros tht car was snapped in a garage and i tell you its in the market alredy. I am not talking evoque i mean RR sport. The head lights, tail lights and even the whole body frame is same as the 2013. U have the same head lights on the evoque and the new vogue. For the car to be in a garage as this one was it shows its already being used and we are still in march 2013,2014 models will not be available talk less of being in a garage until august 2013.
Re: Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport by jpon411v(m): 9:40am On Mar 15, 2013
It's called business strategy...
InvertedHammer:
I don't see any difference between this and Evoque or even the RR baba.

This is starting to become rip off.

Range Rover Sport 2014

Range Rover Evoque 2013
Re: Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport by jeff1000(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2013
not much impressed...i thought d range rover is gonna come along with wings..so i could fly with it...*counting my dollars*
Re: Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2013
ewet:
Bros tht car was snapped in a garage and i tell you its in the market alredy. I am not talking evoque i mean RR sport. The head lights, tail lights and even the whole body frame is same as the 2013. U have the same head lights on the evoque and the new vogue. For the car to be in a garage as this one was it shows its already being used and we are still in march 2013,2014 models will not be available talk less of being in a garage until august 2013.
With all due respect, send me a link with an image of the particular model u r referring to.
Re: Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport by ayauthos(m): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2013
My dream will come true one day
Re: Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 15, 2013
Wow amazing; now they are talking; this is what you call the epitome of class in its own league….beautiful all the way…..

Re: Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport by dgysoft(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
DO NOT MIND ME I JUST MISTAKENLY ORDERED TWO. ONE FOR ME TWO FOR U
Re: Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport by Profs: 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2013
yuzedo:

Well i lives in Banana Island so dis a small sontin 4 me. Any NL babe dat don't believe should try me, 2 nights pere, and i bought it for her. cool
Won fe gba e ni o.
Re: Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport by james1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
Range rover and land rover have lost it;they have joined the bandwagon of yearly releases.
Re: Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport by temitemi1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2013
I need to buy my own sharp sharp b4 e plenty for Naija roads. I beg how much e go cost me
Re: Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2013
Find Out!:

It is you that put it on the soil right?lol

Don't confuse this with the normal RR o which was released last year o. These images are actually leaked images so we can expect the new RR Sport to be launched later this year....likely soon.
if you have a 6th sense,then ‎u will notice there's nothing hidden about that range as Į̸̸̨ƭ even appears τ̲̅ȍ be in a mechanic workshop and •̸№t a design showroom.And the tyres seem like they have been on d road.Just an observation.
Re: Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
platinumricky:
With all due respect, send me a link with an image of the particular model u r referring to.
Hello mate!!Do ‎u mind telling us more about this ride here?
Re: Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2013
nony30: Hello mate!!Do ‎u mind telling us more about this ride here?
where do I start? How abt a direct question?
Re: Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
nony30: if you have a 6th sense,then ‎u will notice there's nothing hidden about that range as Į̸̸̨ƭ even appears τ̲̅ȍ be in a mechanic workshop and •̸№t a design showroom.And the tyres seem like they have been on d road.Just an observation.
manufacturers always subject prototypes to real-world testing conditions (some prototypes cover as much 300,000+ miles during this phase of testing), during this period, different test groups use these vehicles and talk about their observations and modifications myt be made to certain components. VW engineers have been known to give prototype vehicles to their wives during testing phases (have u observed the ergonomics of their interiors?)...prototypes do breakdown, from tym to tym because they are used as rolling testbeds for new technologies before mainstream application. Most prototypes are camouflaged with obscure vinyls and body panels to disguise them while on the road, manufacturers often go to incredible lengths to disguise prototypes, that RRS was in an indoor facility, dats why it was unclad. By the way, hv u noticed that interior shots of this particular vehicle are not yet available on the web ?
Re: Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport by ZN2: 8:33am On Jun 25, 2013
I don't understand the trend these days. The designers are starting to lose it. Why must everything be sporty and with endless curves?

I loved the boxy muscular older RR Sport.

Just imagine the LED strip light thing audi introduced, I was astounded when I saw it on the 2013 G550 ang G63.
Re: Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport by feekman(m): 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
;Dgod dey ur side
patholaw: Lord if dis 1 to big 4 me wat of EOD, Gulf4, Camry ??
Re: Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport by elektra80: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
All that horsepower... where for lagos u want use am. USELESS. I still think V8 is useless in Naija because we don't have the roads to. What's the point of paying through ur nose to buy the car, pay through ur nose to buy fuel and then u are not even able to use half the power the car has. V6 is enough jooor.. crosstour all the way

The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO / What Exactly Is Wrong With 2001 - 2004 Nissan Pathfinder Models / Why Is Nissan Murano Becoming Cheap?