Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,580 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Drop Your Blogging Questions Here And Get Good Responses From Other Bloggers - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drop Your Blogging Questions Here And Get Good Responses From Other Bloggers (2080 Views)

Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic / Thread For All Your Blogging Related Problems Here / Please i want to connect with other bloggers. Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Blogging Questions Here And Get Good Responses From Other Bloggers by adesojiadegbulu(m): 11:42am On Sep 17, 2013
I just went to your blog,

1. Use a more beautiful design that relates to your blog's niche.
2. Reduce the number of posts you have on the home page. Use jump breaks or read more function where necessary.

About advertising on Facebook, you need to know those who you really want to target, know how to write captivating advert on Facebook and how to bid for clicks or views.

For more about Facebook advert and helps on making the most of what you have, you can visit my business blog. You'll find the link below.

hiwebstuff: Thanks brother for this initiative. I need all the mentorship available to enable me start making money.

First, help review the blog and frankly recommend what is missing.
The site is www.surefamilytips.com.

Please recommend any useful book.

Primarily, Im finding it hard to advertise on facebook. See my page here:
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=581919911849242&refid=48

Please kindly recommend what else to do. I really need to know what else to do. I have been on this since 2007 and have not made a head way. Please help.

My email is hiwebstuff@gmail.com and Im looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Drop Your Blogging Questions Here And Get Good Responses From Other Bloggers by adesojiadegbulu(m): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2013
Red_Card: Pls how much can be used to open a blog? I don't like that free . Can a good Laptop of 45k do a blogging job? Thanks.

You can use between N15k to N150k to start a new and effective paid blog. It all depends on what you want to use the blog for. I can help you setup your WordPress blog if you want me to.

Also, in addition to what Netz4 said, you can use any good laptop so far that it is not slow.
Re: Drop Your Blogging Questions Here And Get Good Responses From Other Bloggers by ibizgirl(f): 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
Pls I am having some issues with my blog www.auntysazzy..com
I am running ads from addynamo, but I haven't been able to get it right with the mobile version.
Help me with advice on how I can solve this.
Re: Drop Your Blogging Questions Here And Get Good Responses From Other Bloggers by mmonigeria: 10:08am On Jan 05, 2015
omoelu1:
plz, i would like to ask a question about android apps for blogs...i created an android app for my blog.so i want to ask if traffics from visiting d app will add to d traffic stats of my blog..

Yes, it will. You just need to make sure more people download your android app
Re: Drop Your Blogging Questions Here And Get Good Responses From Other Bloggers by mmonigeria: 10:10am On Jan 05, 2015
simongonner:
Wordpress,aw can I make money on it?

You will find lots of helpful articles on www.mmo.ng
Re: Drop Your Blogging Questions Here And Get Good Responses From Other Bloggers by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Pls. I don't know how to go about my menu items. I got this html code and i went to add gadget then html java . . . So the menu was created but now i dont know how to post content to it or edit it. Pls help.,i'd be glad. Here is the address:
magicilluminaxions..com
Re: Drop Your Blogging Questions Here And Get Good Responses From Other Bloggers by Danyl(m): 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
pls house I have been registering on google adsense with my blog for more than 6 times but google has always been saying insufficient content bla bla after 38 blog posts. I had an adsense account through my youtube account n I have been trying to use it for my blog but they respond almost immediately as if they have tagged my site..please has anyone experienced tthis kinda treatment?
Re: Drop Your Blogging Questions Here And Get Good Responses From Other Bloggers by Iytech(m): 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
Danyl:
pls house I have been registering on google adsense with my blog for more than 6 times but google has always been saying insufficient content bla bla after 38 blog posts. I had an adsense account through my youtube account n I have been trying to use it for my blog but they respond almost immediately as if they have tagged my site..please has anyone experienced tthis kinda treatment?

Your contents may not be unique. This could be a possible reason. For unique, well written articles, check out my signature.
Re: Drop Your Blogging Questions Here And Get Good Responses From Other Bloggers by mmonigeria: 8:27am On Jan 30, 2015
ayomidejoel:
Pls. I don't know how to go about my menu items. I got this html code and i went to add gadget then html java . . . So the menu was created but now i dont know how to post content to it or edit it. Pls help.,i'd be glad. Here is the address:
magicilluminaxions..com

What type of "menu" did you create?
Re: Drop Your Blogging Questions Here And Get Good Responses From Other Bloggers by mmonigeria: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2015
Danyl:

First, you need to read and understand Google's adsense policies when it comes to registering for adsense. You can go here https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182 to read that. Take your time and read through. It will help you a lot.

Also, you can't use adsense created via youtube on your blog. Google adsense doesn't allow that. Read http://www.mmo.ng/adsense-hosted-account/ for more information about it.
Re: Drop Your Blogging Questions Here And Get Good Responses From Other Bloggers by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
mmonigeria:

What type of "menu" did you create?
was trying to add drop down menu. here is the blog; magicilluminaxions..com. for you to view what i am talking about
Re: Drop Your Blogging Questions Here And Get Good Responses From Other Bloggers by Danyl(m): 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
Iytech:

Your contents may not be unique. This could be a possible reason. For unique, well written articles, check out my signature.
I wrote all my articles myself not d typical copy n paste bloggers do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Professional Website Design 2017 Training Classes / Top 5 Website Design Companies In Nigeria / Downloadable Dreamweaver 8 Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.