Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,708 members, 7,805,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

I Finally Got A Job!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Finally Got A Job!!! (588 Views)

Whn U Finally Got The Fuel At #86 The Next Day / It Pays To Work Hard And Smart, Look What I Finally Got For Myself (PHOTO) / He Finally Got The Boldness To Ask Her Out .see Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Got A Job!!! by dotcomnamename: 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
I FINALLY GOT A JOB!!!

I Went For The Interview This Is Exactly What Happened smiley

MANAGER:"so you wanna work in Brown Thomas ,what do you do for a living?"

Me:"I just got out of prison,I am looking for a job

MANAGER:"whaaaat ,you were in prison and you want to work in my company with that bad record,what did you do?"

Me:"I killed a person"

MANAGER:"what did the person do?"

ME:"he dId not give me a job...

MANAGER :"welcome to BROWN THOMAS son" u can start tommo!!
Re: I Finally Got A Job!!! by Dyt(f): 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
Rotflmao

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Stupid Among These??? / Man Told He Is Too Fat To Live In New Zealand / Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road Seriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.