Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

In Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Dilemma (705 Views)

My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / I Am In Dilemma Love / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Dilemma by henryhemon(m): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2013
Really need a good advise to sort this one out. my gf informed me that she's pregnant but the problem is am not ready for a baby now,we plan to get married by December but having a baby has come too soon. I am confuse on what to do nw either to terminate the baby even though its just 3weeks old and go ahead with the wedding plans or have the baby and forgo the marriage plans for now. i need useful and sincere advise please.
Re: In Dilemma by student10: 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
The problem with our society today!!!
We have forgotten God's rules and allowed our desires to take over us. If u had stuck to no sex till after marriage u wuldnt be here seeking advice n wot not. We need to fix our ways mehn. If its not std its abortion or damaged womb as a result of abortion. God help us all.
Re: In Dilemma by Mynd44: 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
If the baby is 3 weeks, that means the baby should come around october which is nice. Why no move the wedding up a bit so you would be married before the baby comes? That will safe you the headache of an abortion

1 Like

Re: In Dilemma by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
Re: In Dilemma by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
Mynd_44: If the baby is 3 weeks, that means the baby should come around october which is nice. Why no move the wedding up a bit so you would be married before the baby comes? That will safe you the headache of an abortion
. True talk seconded

(1) (Reply)

Is A Breakup Necessary? / Distance Relationship, How Safe Is It / Who Is To Be Blame In Broken Relationships:guys Or Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.