Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

What's The Consequences Of Absconding With Loan? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The Consequences Of Absconding With Loan? (826 Views)

Is It Wise To Start A Business With Loan / Please Help A Brother with Loan of #100k In Enugu State / The Consequences Of Been A Garantor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Consequences Of Absconding With Loan? by imoh4king(m): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
Guys, what can I do to a person who abconds after borrowing money from me without signing colateral or bringing in a guarantor. His seven months pregnant wife claims that he left for almost two weeks now without saying a word and all his phone lines are switched off. Please, I need urgent comments and the amount I borrowed him was N400,000.
Re: What's The Consequences Of Absconding With Loan? by imoh4king(m): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
Can I arrest the wife?
Re: What's The Consequences Of Absconding With Loan? by chux76(m): 1:48am On Mar 15, 2013
Why would you make out a loan in the first instance without asking for collateral,a guarantor or the like? You can't arrest the wife because she isnt a co-signor or a party to the loan,even if she is the loan taker's wife. Just pray that the borrowee returns 2 pay d borrower(You).
Re: What's The Consequences Of Absconding With Loan? by ogb5(m): 9:37am On Mar 15, 2013
Before I commennt you need to tell us the interest rate you charged him for the loan.

Some of you charge 30% interest per month on loan and expect to be paid back the loan
Re: What's The Consequences Of Absconding With Loan? by toyemz(f): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2013
play it smart
dont appear angry or anxious and keep tabs on the wife,
she will soon give birth and have to go to a clinic
the guy will have to show
be ready that day and pick him up

you will get your money but in bits and pieces

good luck
Re: What's The Consequences Of Absconding With Loan? by emilyone(f): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
is the person your relation? giving out loan without collateral to someone you are not related to is not a wise idea
Re: What's The Consequences Of Absconding With Loan? by imoh4king(m): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2013
ogb5: Before I commennt you need to tell us the interest rate you charged him for the loan.

Some of you charge 30% interest per month on loan and expect to be paid back the loan
I charged him a 10% interest rate.

(1) (Reply)

Export Promotion In Tertiary Institutions (the Epiti Project) In Nigeria / 1 / A proposal for a friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.