Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Tuface’s Gift And Curse – The Prado Jeep Dilemma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface’s Gift And Curse – The Prado Jeep Dilemma (694 Views)

Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) / Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) / Two Prado Jeep Were Presented To Tu Face And Wife In Their Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tuface’s Gift And Curse – The Prado Jeep Dilemma by akinolaaaa(m): 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
I Will Decide What to Do WIth Gov.
Akpabio’s Gifts When They Arrive- tuface:
Remember Governor Akpabio promised Tuface
and Annie a Toyota Prado SUV? Now the gist is
that, they are both having one each, so it’s two.
According to Tuface, the cars are yet to be
delivered and that he would only decide what to
do with them after they arrive. His spokes
person, Bola Omisore also said this;
“The governor made a promise, when the cars
come, we will decide whether to accept them or
not”. “We cannot take a decision on the basis of
a promise that is yet to be fulfilled.”
On whether it is appropriate for the musician
to accept the gift when the funds used in
buying them could be used in solving some of
the numerous developmental challenges in Akwa
Ibom State, Mr. Omisore said, “No comment”.

(1) (Reply)

1st Facebook Live Wedding Holds / Mavin Records Artist Wande Coal Drops "The Kick" Official Video Ft Don Jazzy / D'banj In Action: Rocks Two Different Sneakers At MTV Africa Concert In SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.