Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu (17979 Views)

Fraudsters Arrested With Fake Currencies In Bauchi (photo) / EFCC Arraigns Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters / EFCC Arrests 5 Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
Several incriminating items were recovered from the suspects.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has arrested five suspected internet fraudsters in Enugu, Enugu State. They were picked up from their hideout at No. 26 and 42, Chimaobi Uba Street, GRA, Enugu, following intelligence report.

The suspects, Uche Nwakor, 27; Ejikeme Oluchukwu, 30; Ifeanyi Ejikeme, 28; Nnamani Ikechukwu,30; and Ibe Kodili are alleged to be serial scam artistes who have defrauded several victims.
Some of the items recovered from the suspects include $8, 227 (N1.3 million), N7, 300, eight exotic cars, nine laptops, twenty one mobile phones, two internet routers, one currency counter and one Sony camera.

Other incriminating items found with the suspects include four drivers’ licenses under different names but with the same photograph, five flash drives, two external hard disks, various bank cheques, ATM and Master cards, 1 HP printer, a black traveling bag with 12 different identity cards, a company metal seal, two international passports belonging to the same person among other items.
EFCC’s acting head of media, Wilson Uwujaren, said the suspects will be arraigned in court as soon as investigation is concluded.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/124820-efcc-arrests-5-internet-fraudsters-in-enugu.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=efcc-arrests-5-internet-fraudsters-in-enugu

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by confusion247(m): 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2013
dotNaira: Several incriminating items were recovered from the suspects.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has arrested five suspected internet fraudsters in Enugu, Enugu State. They were picked up from their hideout at No. 26 and 42, Chimaobi Uba Street, GRA, Enugu, following intelligence report.

The suspects, Uche Nwakor, 27; Ejikeme Oluchukwu, 30; Ifeanyi Ejikeme, 28; Nnamani Ikechukwu,30; and Ibe Kodili are alleged to be serial scam artistes who have defrauded several victims.
Some of the items recovered from the suspects include $8, 227 (N1.3 million), N7, 300, eight exotic cars, nine laptops, twenty one mobile phones, two internet routers, one currency counter and one Sony camera.

Other incriminating items found with the suspects include four drivers’ licenses under different names but with the same photograph, five flash drives, two external hard disks, various bank cheques, ATM and Master cards, 1 HP printer, a black traveling bag with 12 different identity cards, a company metal seal, two international passports belonging to the same person among other items.
EFCC’s acting head of media, Wilson Uwujaren, said the suspects will be arraigned in court as soon as investigation is concluded.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/124820-efcc-arrests-5-internet-fraudsters-in-enugu.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=efcc-arrests-5-internet-fraudsters-in-enugu
There is nothing wrong or incriminating with those items on red.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by KINGwax(m): 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2013
Nothing konsign me and those frodstars!!!
The only thing me I wan ask be say,'that eagle on the EFCC logo, is it the leader wey dey see evrytn?
Anytime I dey look am, eagle dey hungry me!
Someone get any information on how to capture it?
I go share d leg wit am,ok?

11 Likes

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
confusion247:

This(below) alone should send someone to jail
vvv
four drivers’ licenses under different names but with the same photograph,

12 Likes

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by tatosh: 12:34am On Mar 15, 2013
They are already sober! Jonathan should grant them presidential pardon since any fool can have it. Stupeed president!!

21 Likes

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by kramer: 12:36am On Mar 15, 2013
confusion247:

Its a good thing you're not a police officer undecided

You should know that all the items put together raise suspicion

3 Likes

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by kagari: 12:37am On Mar 15, 2013
They should just talk to the oga at the top grin

25 Likes

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by simdam500(m): 12:38am On Mar 15, 2013
Tank God. 5 out of ermmmm... Naija population. We are decreasin little.
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Andyforte: 12:40am On Mar 15, 2013
What's this? Journalism or what? Why u put efcc logo and map or NAija?
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by moodswing(m): 12:40am On Mar 15, 2013
Jobless Efcc. Arresting and intimidating innocent citizens.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 15, 2013
Let Oga at d top give dem presidential pardon

2 Likes

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Okijajuju1(m): 12:44am On Mar 15, 2013
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Truckpusher(m): 12:45am On Mar 15, 2013
They will explain themselves better to the oga at the top grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by tellwisdom: 12:48am On Mar 15, 2013
They didnt recover white woman too?? sad...ohhhhh embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by mrofficial2(m): 12:51am On Mar 15, 2013
confusion247:

Regarding the Cheques found, these are likely to be non-Nigeria banks counterfeit cheques, because they were not reported as 'Cheque Books'
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by IGBOSON1: 12:53am On Mar 15, 2013
KINGwax: Nothing konsign me and those frodstars!!!
The only thing me I wan ask be say,'that eagle on the EFCC logo, is it the leader wey dey see evrytn?
Anytime I dey look am, eagle dey hungry me!
Someone get any information on how to capture it?
I go share d leg wit am,ok?

^^^Is it any wonder Eagles are extinct in Africa?; everything na food!

Conservation/preservation is a foreign concept.
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Mayowura: 12:55am On Mar 15, 2013
Nice move EFCC.
Atleast the fraudulent bastardz are reducing.

Again, which on be 'OGA AT THE TOP' again na?
Nairaland with funny change of words sef!
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by somegirl1: 1:12am On Mar 15, 2013
They should be more concerned with apprehending those who cause harm to innocent people like armed robbers, kidnappers, ritualists etc, not those who convince greedy or slow people to part with their money.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by SimonSniper(m): 1:12am On Mar 15, 2013
undecidedChildis talks [color=#000099][/color]
chucky234: I don't to say one thing and my Oga at the top say a different thing ooo
Daz all
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by double08(m): 1:12am On Mar 15, 2013
This country where someone is guilty until proven innocent,disturbing young boyz when the real culprits are in Abuja carting away our money to swiss and cayman accounts,rubbish!!!!! angry if you even submit your CV at their office they wont even employ you

2 Likes

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by free2ryhme: 1:18am On Mar 15, 2013
Know your fraudsters and their loots

The suspected fraudsters and their caché

Another exotic car recovered from the suspected Fraudsters

Car Recovered from the suspected fraudsters

1 Like

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by SimonSniper(m): 1:21am On Mar 15, 2013
coolSTORY
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by gerald09(m): 1:21am On Mar 15, 2013
Shame on u lot (EFCC) if u fink Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ will give u 2 thumbs up for catching petty thieves when una oga at the top is rubbing d country 2 d bones. Well d good news is dat compared to d 29billion pension fraud guy got jt 2yr with a bail of 750k una fit jt get 10hr of community service with a 10k bail so it still all good.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Scarpon(m): 1:23am On Mar 15, 2013
guys are not smiling

1 Like

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by igbsam(m): 1:24am On Mar 15, 2013
Well, since the president is all out dashing presidental pardon to all and sundry, i think these guys deserve it too...Anyway, let me not say much before my oga at the top says another thing....uhg ugh, datz all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Oil Thieves Sent To Jail (photos) / Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into A Well In Delta State. Photos / Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.