Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Are You A Forex Trader? Or Do You Want To Make Money Trading Forex This Year?, - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Are You A Forex Trader? Or Do You Want To Make Money Trading Forex This Year?, (586 Views)

FOREX TRADER ONLY- Make $20,000-$50,000 Monthly With Zero Capital / I Need A Forex Trader Who Lives In Unilag Or Akoka / Professional Forex Trader Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Forex Trader? Or Do You Want To Make Money Trading Forex This Year?, by cashstream: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2008
Are you a forex trader?

Do you need a software that analyses the market and gives you an instant BUY or SELL order signal?

Then continue,

The software you will receive is called FOREX KILLER. I personally use this software both for forex trading and fixed odd financial trading with accuracy, and the result is awesome.

You can visit www.forex-killer.com if you need to know more about forex killer.

Imagine being able to trade forex with 95% accuracy, it is awesome.

With this forex killer software, you don't need any robot, with this software you generate your BUY and SELL signal, then place your trade and see the pips roll in. It is as simple as that.

With the signals you generate, you can also place a one-touch bet on fixed odd financial trading, in this case, you win a times two your investment within minutes or at most; hours. I will show you how to do this in the manual you will get from me.

You will also receive over 70 forex ebooks, some are paid ebooks, but you will get them free as bonuses.

To take advantage of this special easter offer which is ending on Friday, 4th April, 2008, simply walk into any branch of Oceanic Bank and make the payment of N2,500 only and the whole package will sent to your mail box.

NOTE: The offer expires 4th april 2008, after this date, it goes back to his original price of N5,500.

Bank Information:
Bank Name: Oceanic Bank
Acount Name: Okafor Nwabueze
Account NO.: 2360001011177

Stop loosing your hard earned money on robots which may work today and dissapoint you tomorrow. Grab my software and start generating your own signals,

After payment, scan your teller and email it to googlepay2007@yahoo.com; then pick up your phone and send SMS to 07086447410 to notify us of your payment. Once we confirm your payment, your package will be sent to your mail box.

If you require more info, please call the above number or send us an email

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Large Quantity Of A.g.o For Sale / do you need a printing company with high standards? / Software Website For Sell With Paypal(fully Loaded And Ready To Earn You Cash)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.