Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,433 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Help: About NIMC - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help: About NIMC (1492 Views)

Nimc Recruitment 2013..pls Any Info On Nimc Recruitment / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: About NIMC by Mayflowa(m): 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
Is anyone scheduled for Minna for the makeup test on Sat or Sun? I didn't receive the Makeup test text message even when I missed the first test. All efforts to contact the recruitment consultant since 11th March have yielded no positive result. I got an 'invalid response', when I try to send my ARN#LOCATION to their provided phone numbers. Am hoping if I got to Minna, there might be someone to complain to and probably effect it

Could any NLder tell me the exact time of the test in Minna? It will be too bad to embark on that journey from abuja only to find no candidate in Minna sad as they will be dealing with Smaller number of candidates now.

What is your take plz
Re: Help: About NIMC by Danfreeman(m): 5:41am On Mar 15, 2013
Am leaving abuja to minnA on sun and my test is on sunday by 12noon
Re: Help: About NIMC by victoria2: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2013
Mine is also on sunday in Minna by 12pm
Re: Help: About NIMC by anyaoguluke: 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
Mayflowa: Is anyone scheduled for Minna for the makeup test on Sat or Sun? I didn't receive the Makeup test text message even when I missed the first test. All efforts to contact the recruitment consultant since 11th March have yielded no positive result. I got an 'invalid response', when I try to send my ARN#LOCATION to their provided phone numbers. Am hoping if I got to Minna, there might be someone to complain to and probably effect it

Could any NLder tell me the exact time of the test in Minna? It will be too bad to embark on that journey from abuja only to find no candidate in Minna sad as they will be dealing with Smaller number of candidates now.

What is your take plz
For your examination centre and time simply go to nimc job portal. log in your name and ARN. NUMBER YOUR EXAMINATION SLIP WILL APPEAR JUST PRINT IT. YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM.
Re: Help: About NIMC by mykky(m): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
Anyone for Enugu, 9am on Tuesday 19/03/2013?
Re: Help: About NIMC by Mayflowa(m): 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
victoria2: Mine is also on sunday in Minna by 12pm

ThanksVictoria
Re: Help: About NIMC by Mayflowa(m): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
Danfreeman: Am leaving abuja to minnA on sun and my test is on sunday by 12noon

ThanksDanfreeman

(1) (Reply)

Helpful Guide: What I Learn't About Applying For Jobs The WRONG Way / Development Exchange Centre (dec) / British Council Venue Staff Placement Test PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.