Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

What Will You Do If This Happened To You? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Will You Do If This Happened To You? (1784 Views)

What Would You Do If This Happened To You On Your Wedding Day? / Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If This Happened To You? by gluv01(f): 1:26am On Mar 15, 2013
What will you do if you are through with your wedding, or after your wedding(any one of them, but in this case White wedding), you discovered that the photographer you contracted to snap you pictures was only flashing you lights and never took any pictures?

Happened to a friend of mine on her wedding day. She got so mad and actually got another photographer after some months, they dressed like they are about to wed, and took only studio photos. But it didn't look real and exciting like the first day. She just can't forgive that photographer.

What will you do if you were the one?
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To You? by mabebe1(f): 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
he wil pay me bk my money n then i'l strangle him(lol).
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To You? by gluv01(f): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
mabebe1: he wil pay me bk my money n then i'l strangle him(lol).

Lol, the strangling is not necessary na..
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To You? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
LOL... I SWEAR I'M GONNA SUE HIM
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To You? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
Gluv is that you on your profile pix?
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To You? by gluv01(f): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
brokoto: Gluv is that you on your profile pix?

It is my mothers brothers uncles's wife nephew's aunty's niece's daughter grin

See question...Yes
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To You? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
gluv01:

It is my mothers brothers uncles's wife nephew's aunty's niece's daughter grin

See question...Yes
its possible it could be someone else.

You are quite beuriful! grin I'm having a serious crush.
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To You? by gluv01(f): 12:17am On Apr 23, 2013
brokoto: its possible it could be someone else.

You are quite beuriful! grin I'm having a serious crush.

Don't destroy my thread brokoto. grin
I'll tell my e-lover.

Btw thanks a lot wink
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To You? by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 23, 2013
gluv01:

Don't destroy my thread brokoto. grin
I'll tell my e-lover.

Btw thanks a lot wink
I'm serious o. I'd have sent you a pm but the email I used here has become inaccesible so even if u reply I won't be able to see it.

As per destroying your thread...its obvious its already dead na.tongue I'm actually helping to revive it by derailing it small cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To You? by gluv01(f): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
brokoto: I'm serious o. I'd have sent you a pm but the email I used here has become inaccesible so even if u reply I won't be able to see it.

As per destroying your thread...its obvious its already dead na.tongue I'm actually helping to revive it by derailing it small cheesy

Tarrrrrhhhh!!! I send you? you will never change you Brokoto grin...and don't reply me here again, let sleeping dogs lie. As it's dead just let it lie peacefully. grin
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To You? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
gluv01:

Tarrrrrhhhh!!! I send you? you will never change you Brokoto grin...and don't reply me here again, let sleeping dogs lie. As it's dead just let it lie peacefully. grin
Oya where do you want me to reply you? I'm serious.
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To You? by Fajzay: 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
How many couples have time to look at their "very expensive wedding album or videos" after the wedding?
Re: What Will You Do If This Happened To You? by Peterkleva(m): 8:33am On Aug 22, 2013
Toluwarni: LOL... I SWEAR I'M GONNA SUE HIM
Sue kwa? Me gonna kill dat a**hole

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Songs Pls / Happy Bornday Mykali / Wedding & Trad Cakes, Precut Cakes + Cookie Platter For 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.