Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:57 AM

White Smoke, New Pope, But The Same False Gospel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / White Smoke, New Pope, But The Same False Gospel (702 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / False Gospel And False Preachers Part I / Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Smoke, New Pope, But The Same False Gospel by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 15, 2013
The smoke has changed from black to white, and the new Roman Catholic Pope has been chosen. In the coming days you can expect to see the usual political maneuvering going on, and you will see certain Christian “evangelists” and “leaders” putting their stamp of approval on this whole thing. The “god of this world” is certainly not disappointed, and everything is going according to his plan. The minds of millions remain blinded to the truth of the gospel, and he is very pleased with that.

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. (2 Corinthians 4:3-4)

I said all that so that I might say this. There are millions who are being told in this day and age that the Roman Catholic church is just another Christian denomination, and I am telling you that it is not. I am telling you that you are dealing with principalities and powers of darkness that have one goal in mind, and that is the precious souls within that system. That is it! The same principalities and powers that thwart true Christians every day 24/7 are using the false teachings of Rome to their work. They do not care how they do it, as long as they do it. Those principalities and powers have been able to seduce millions into their way of thinking for many years now, and it is getting to the point where it is downright scary.

I want you to remember this. Rome still teaches and believes that they are the one TRUE church and that is their official doctrine. Her main goal is to have total “Christian Unity” under her wing, and under her Pope one day. Rome still teaches that the Roman Catholic Mass satisfies the justice of God for sins committed against him. So in other words when the Roman Catholic Priest performs the Mass, the justice of God is being satisfied. That is their official teaching, and that is what I grew up with also. You can find that in the New Saint Joseph Baltimore Catechism (Lesson 27 item #4, page 173) which has the Catholic Imprimatur, which means that Rome declares it to be their Official doctrine. That Catholic Mass is not only for the LIVING people but it is also for the DEAD people who are in PURGATORY, a place that is not anywhere to be found in the scriptures. Jesus Christ, the “way, the truth and the life” (John 14:6) spoke about light or darkness, salvation or damnation , and Heaven or Hell!

That one doctrine of the Catholic Mass alone is enough to make it a false gospel and it is the obligation of Pastors to warn their congregations about these things. Why? Because there is more than a good chance that their congregants have friends, family or relatives who are Roman Catholics.

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. (Galatians 1:8-9)

I will not go into great detail but Rome teaches that a person is born again into the church when they are baptized as an infant. I was baptized as an infant, but I was not truly born again UNTIL the Lord dealt with me through the word of God, which is his chosen means of evangelism.

For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. (1 Corinthians 1:21)

Source

Re: White Smoke, New Pope, But The Same False Gospel by manmustwac(m): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2013
Why do you hate catholics so much? Live & let live dude
Re: White Smoke, New Pope, But The Same False Gospel by truthislight: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
manmustwac: Why do you hate catholics so much? Live & let live dude

Were you a former RCC member?
Just asking!

I notice that about 90% of atheist on this forum are former RCC(Roman Catholic church) members.

Smh. What an achievement!
Hmmm!
Re: White Smoke, New Pope, But The Same False Gospel by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2013
Its funny how the new kid on the block suddenly understands Kung fu more than his sensei. grin grin grin
Re: White Smoke, New Pope, But The Same False Gospel by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2013
manmustwac: Why do you hate catholics so much? Live & let live dude

hate Catholics so much is a known ploy from people like you to discredit me.

I have never ONCE stated any hate for anyone talk less of Catholics , half my family are members for your info and we get on just fine smiley

My crux is with the institution , the organisation , the false system of worship and belief.

If you cannot tell the difference , my apologies.
Re: White Smoke, New Pope, But The Same False Gospel by italo: 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
frosbel:

hate Catholics so much is a known ploy from people like you to discredit me.

I have never ONCE stated any hate for anyone talk less of Catholics , half my family are members for your info and we get on just fine smiley

My crux is with the institution , the organisation , the false system of worship and belief.

If you cannot tell the difference , my apologies.

Everybody on nairaland knows. It doesnt matter what you say.
Re: White Smoke, New Pope, But The Same False Gospel by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2013
@frosbel nice post grin
Truth be told

(1) (Reply)

Rauf Aregbesola Promoting Islamic Agenda- Osun C A N / Unusual Beliefs Of Islam / Why Does A Christian Need To Pay His/her Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.