Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) - Sports (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) (264488 Views)

Official NPFL 2014-2015 Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2014
Our league is very competitive but we are still lacking in the area of sponsorship and organization.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
Our league is very competitive but we are still lacking in the area of sponsorship and organization.

We are waiting for people like you to come sponsor the league.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by ukukaegbu(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
[quote author=Iceathome post=27486345]Oh, I forgot...Enyimba should win dolphin ooo.but my instinct is telling me pillars will slip off in that their home game...and that trophy will be decided in Aba.

It's almost impossible for Pillars to drop any point against Nembe in Kano.

Enyimba just have to defeat Dolphins in Portharcourt to stand a Chance.

1 Like

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Iceathome(m): 8:44am On Oct 28, 2014
Yeah, its almost impossible but nothing is impossible.

Lets hope Enyimba beat Dolphin tomorrow.

quote author=ukukaegbu post=27496727][/quote]
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 11:46am On Oct 28, 2014
I am a Dolphin's fan tomorrow grin
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by blank(f): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2014
honeric01:
I am a Dolphin's fan tomorrow grin

Definitely not a fan of yours tomorrow. angry
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2014
blank:

Definitely not a fan of yours tomorrow. angry

Hahahahaha, Sorry Enyimba FC Fan, but Dolphin's going to win tomorrow by 3:1 cheesy
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
honeric01:

Hahahahaha, Sorry Enyimba FC Fan, but Dolphin's going to win tomorrow by 3:1 cheesy
we wud see about dat
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
Razi1:
we wud see about dat

I will [b]also [/b]dash you N5k to recharge your phone if Enyimba beat Dolphins tomorrow cheesy
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
honeric01:

I will [b]also [/b]dash you N5k to recharge your phone if Enyimba beat Dolphins tomorrow cheesy
i will hold u to ur word
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Iceathome(m): 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
On a fair note, dolphin will not beat Enyimba tomorrow becos enyimba knows the risk losing to dolphin...Remember, we still have FA cup finals with them. 2-1 in favour of Enyimba.

.honeric01 post=27519225]I am a Dolrphain's fan tomorrow grin[/quote]
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by robosky02(m): 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
Iceathome:
On a fair note, dolphin will not beat Enyimba tomorrow becos enyimba knows the risk losing to dolphin...Remember, we still have FA cup finals with them. 2-1 in favour of Enyimba.

.honeric01 post=27519225]I am a Dolrphain's fan tomorrow grin

the game is do for me i do for you

if eyimba win tomoro

then they win the league

and then dolphine wins the FA cup and goes continental

end of discusiion
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
robosky02:

the game is do for me i do for you

if eyimba win tomoro

then they win the league

and then dolphine wins the FA cup and goes continental

end of discusiion

So you guys are planning to rig the league? you see why the league won't grow?
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
Iceathome:

.honeric01 post=27519225]I am a Dolrphain's fan tomorrow grin

Na una dey encourage corruption for the league.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by robosky02(m): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
honeric01:

Na una dey encourage corruption for the league.

ok can you explain how Kano pillars won away 3 - 1 to E-lkanemy?

am just asking oh
no offence

the battle is in aba...........eyimba vs pillars

1 Like

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
robosky02:

ok can you explain how Kano pillars won away 3 - 1 to E-lkanemy?

am just asking oh
no offence

the battle is in aba...........eyimba vs pillars

The game was played at El-Kanemi's home ground which happens to be in Kano, so where is the similarity between that and the one you guys are planning to do?
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by robosky02(m): 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
honeric01:

The game was played at El-Kanemi's home ground which happens to be in Kano, so where is the similarity between that and the one you guys are planning to do?

lets leave the pamutation like i said before

battle is in aba...........eyimba vs pillars
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
robosky02:

lets leave the pamutation like i said before

battle is in aba...........eyimba vs pillars

Brother I disagree, the battle should be in Porthacourt.. make una no sell game o. I pray that game is shown live by SS.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
s
NPFL title race down to three
The battle for the title in the Nigeria
Professional Football League (NPFL) is
now looking like a three-horse race.
Champions, Kano Pillars as well as
Enyimba and Warri Wolves are certain to
take this season's campaign down to the
wires following their results in the
premier division on SUnday.
Wolves were the first to score on match
day through Ikechukwu Ibenegbu in the 14th minute of their game at
Sharks, and temporarily led the standings by two points.
In Kano, the champions went ahead against El-Kanemi through
Ubong Ekpai in the 25th minute but Ifeanyi Matthew ensured it was
level-pegging again two minutes later as scored stood at 1-1.
Adamu Hassan restored the lead of Kano Pillars on the half hour
mark as they returned to the top of the pile again by a point lead.
But the story was different for six-time champions, Enyimba, as they
fell 0-1 at relegated Nembe City who got their lead on the stroke of
half time through Okiki Musampa Onomuefe.
Things stood that way for the top-three in terms of the scorelines
with Mfon Udoh missing a spot kick that should have given Enyimba
a lifeline just past the hour mark.
But Udoh made amends in the 78th minute when he levelled score
for Enyimba at City, but the People's Elephant were still in second
spot.
Kano Pillars, however, put the daylight between themselves and El-
Kanemi when Adamu Murtala tucked away their third goal to give
them a 3-1 win with nine minutes left.
Coincidentally, when Udoh got his second of the day and Enyimba's
winner at Nembe City in the 88th minute, Wolves conceded two
minutes to the end of their game at Sharks when substitute Fortune
Omoniwari levelled things in the Garden City.
The results of the top-three ended with Kano Pillars and Enyimba
claiming away wins and Wolves dropping two points at Sharks.
Kano Pillars now lead the NPFL standings by two points, with
Enyimba in second place on 60 points and Wolves dropping into
third on 59 points.
Nasarawa United move into fourth position after a 2-1 win over
Sunshine Stars. Esosa Igbinoba and Ugochukwu Leonard scored for
Nasarawa United while Solomon Kwambe's goal for Sunshine Stars
came in between of those Nasarawa United goals.
Crown FC are just a game away from being confirmed relegated
following their 0-1 loss at home to Abia Warriors. Arinze Okorie's
goal proved just enough for the southeast club.
Lobi Stars goalkeeper, Terkaa Melai, scored from the spot in the
second half to edge a gritty Akwa united team while Rangers also
fell 0-1 at Gombe United through Cyril 'Obodo' Olisemah's penalty
goal.
The battle for survival looks bleak for Kaduna United as they could
only force new boys, Giwa FC, to a 1-1 draw. Ocheme Edoh scored
for Giwa FC in the first half before Peter Onoja equalised late in the
game.
Peter Ebimobowei, Jafar Buhari and Ebitimi Agogu scored for
Bayelsa United as they defeated Dolphins 3-1. Emem Eduok scored
for Dolphins and took his goals for the season to 20. He is now tied
on same goals with Enyimba's Mfon Udoh as both men have now
equalled Jude Aneke's record of 20 goals in a single season.
The game between Heartland and FC Taraba was the only contest
that produced no goal on match day 36.

1 Like

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
Interesting

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by ukukaegbu(m): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
honeric01:

So you guys are planning to rig the league? you see why the league won't grow?

How can you believe that assumption? If Dolphins beat Enyimba and go ahead to finish fourth on the league, they'll play in the continent. That one is more realistic for them.

So, if you believe there'll be a match sellout, then you'll believe anything.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
ukukaegbu:

How can you believe that assumption? If Dolphins beat Enyimba and go ahead to finish fourth on the league, they'll play in the continent. That one is more realistic for them.

So, if you believe there'll be a match sellout, then you'll believe anything.

I was responding to a quote stating that Dolphins would let Enyimba win to top the league while Enyimba let them win the FA cup since both are in the finals or you didn't see the quote?
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by ukukaegbu(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
honeric01:

I was responding to a quote stating that Dolphins would let Enyimba win to top the league while Enyimba let them win the FA cup since both are in the finals or you didn't see the quote?

I did see the quote and I know that's not possible. Don't mind Robosky02

I think what Iceathome is saying is that Enyimba needs to beat Dolphins in order to boost their confidence level in the F.A Cup final.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Eifeh(m): 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
honeric01:

only Enyimba have fanz across nigeria, yoruba and hausa like them die, up Rangers
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
Eifeh:
only Enyimba have fanz across nigeria, yoruba and hausa like them die, up Rangers

This statement is very wrong, I am from the south yet support Kano pillars and I know alot of people who support pillars and are from all part of Nigeria.

please don't bring in tribal stuff into this.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
ukukaegbu:

I did see the quote and I know that's not possible. Don't mind Robosky02

I think what Iceathome is saying is that Enyimba needs to beat Dolphins in order to boost their confidence level in the F.A Cup final.

Dolphins must win sha, that's my concern
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:29am On Oct 29, 2014
honeric01:

We are waiting for people like you to come sponsor the league.

Well,good luck with that.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:32am On Oct 29, 2014
honeric01:

This statement is very wrong, I am from the south yet support Kano pillars and I know alot of people who support pillars and are from all part of Nigeria.

Most influential club will be a better statement. Playing for Enyimba is the dream of every Nigerian home-based player.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 8:00am On Oct 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Most influential club will be a better statement. Playing for Enyimba is the dream of every Nigerian home-based player.

Yes wrong statement I bet. well you are not in the shoes of the players, so you can't really say. currently, Kano pillars's first 11 are mostly from outside the north. I believe in Nigeria, players would rather play for clubs that pay well and regularly with other bonuses and good working conditions.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Well,good luck with that.

Hehehehe, meaning you don't give a damn?
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by ukukaegbu(m): 10:39am On Oct 29, 2014
honeric01:

Are u serious with that? That's interesting. Can you tell us the state?
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2014
ukukaegbu:

Are u serious with that? That's interesting. Can you tell us the state?

Haba, is this surprising? if Kano pillars is just about the north, then 70% of their first 11 wouldn't be from the south including their goal keeper. i am from the south, not a secret on this forum.

A. Haruna
S. Haliru Goalkeeper
J. Afelokhai Goalkeeper
J. Yampe Defender
K. Baleria Defender
M. Chigozie Defender
A. Alhaji Defender
N. Amani Defender
W. Showemimo Defender
M. Ogaga Defender

M. Shagari Midfielder
M. Mustapha Midfielder
R. Aminu Midfielder
K. Umar Midfielder
R. Ali Midfielder
E. Ohunta Midfielder
T. Joseph Midfielder

B. Mohammed Midfielder
M. Ubale Attacker
B. Kofarmata Attacker
M. Gambo Attacker
J. Aundogu Attacker
A. Nasiru Attacker
N. Ibrahim Attacker

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (157) (Reply)

Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? / Boy Wins 43 Million Naira On Bet9ja In Benue With Just 100 Naira(sreenshots) / Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.