Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) - Sports (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) (264489 Views)

Official NPFL 2014-2015 Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Kani Pillars 0-0 Al-malaka
Dolphins 1-0 Vegeterianos
Warri Wolves 1-0 RCB
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
HT: Warri Wolves 1-0 RCB
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
HT: Kano Pillars 1-0 Al malaka of Sudan
Dolphins 1-0 Vegetarianos of equatorial Guinea
Warri Wolves 1-0 RCB of Burkina faso
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
second half about to start

1 Like

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Goallllllllllllllllll, Joseph Osadaye make it 2
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Goalllllllllllllll, Omafoma Freedom made it 3

1 Like

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ikechukwu out, Michael Ogbeta in
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Warri Wolves 3 -0 RCB (agg 4-0)
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
Abu Azeez out , Kelvin Itoya in
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
3 minutes added time

1 Like

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Good one for Warri but you people will still fall to the skillful Gabros side.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
FT: Warri Wolves 3-0 RCB (agg 4-0)
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
FT: Kano pillars 3-0 Al-malaka (agg 5-0)
Dolphins 1-0 Vetgetarianos ( agg 1-1 Dolphins won 5-3 on penalties)
Warri Wolves 3-0 RCB (agg 4-0)
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
and Tomorrow enyimba will spoil the NPFL at the continental level
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
NRIPRIEST:
Good one for Warri but you people will still fall to the skillful Gabros side.
brace yourself, WOLVES to torment every body in the League this season

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
NRIPRIEST:
Uduokrika addresses some issue I raised about Gabros Fc.

Ichie OdenigboAroli greetings to you. On the issues you raised i'll like to tell you that from what i have seen about this team there is hope for us in the coming league season starting from our home match March 7, against warri wolves. However, it will interest you to note that big names don't play football in the Nigerian league rather bid clubs in Nigeria league make an average player look like a big player. E.g Abia warrior's Oyekachi Peter was in the NNL with Gabros last two season yet Gabros' Michael Ohamu outscored him though they got promoted to the premiership where he dazzled and today he is a big player just because he moved to Enyimba.

What about Kano Pillars' Christian Obiozor? who will believe he played here in Onitsha alongside Ugochukwu Uzonna and Uche Nwofor for our own relegated Anambra pillars before they moved to Rangers and today the rest is history Uzonna now plays for Chippa United in SA and Nwofor VVV Venlo in Holland and now Lierse SK in Poland. Back to Obiozor today he is a house hold name in kano (almost every fan's jersey in kano bears his name) even before the league kick starts already had 8goals to his credit for Kano pillars during super 6, Ghana tour and a goal in the champions league. Mind you most of these Gabros players were also former Anambra Pillars Players.

Giwa Fc will be our major case study, they won the Group A table of the NNL last two season to play in the league last season, they also won the NNL super 4 in Abuja last season with no Known name. Today if not that Dolphins played in 2014 FA cup finals, Giwa Fc would have been flying Nigeria's flag in the continent because they ended the season on fourth position and also lost to Enyimba at the FA cup semi finals!! Even till now no known player from Giwa apart from the goal keeper OLORUNLEKE OJO who currently has benched Alampasu Dele in the Flying eagles team.

Now back to Gabros FC, If you have watched them play you will agree with me the team is built as a team not around some key individuals on whose shoulders the entire burden dwells e.g If Kano Pillars play a game without Ezekiel Mba, Rabiu Ali, GAmbo Mohammed & Obiozor come and see them loose woefully!! same with Enyimba with the likes of Sokari Kingsley, Nzube Anaezemba, Rasheed Olabiyi and Udoh we saw that almost happened in the last FA cup final where coach Kadiri Ikhana started the match without Olabiyi and Anaezemba if not luck and sheer desperadoo from Goalkeeper Femi Thomas Enyimba will have been down by 4 goals in the first half, but then we saw how the table upturned immediately these two midfield menstro were introduced into the match.

So i'll prefer a team that play together, and stay together irrespective of the BIG NAME syndrome.

This was what a Journalist and a football Analyst have to say about GABROS after the super 4 tournament "............................ the high level of confidence i mentioned is what won the 1st game for them. Gabros has done the same over highly rated 3SC as they took the Oluyole Warriors into the cleaners, the Ifeayi Uba boys are just but classical. Very skillful side, mobile and calculative one touch passes which makes them dangerous on counter attacks, watch-out for them..................." (Adedeji Oluseyi Sbj Malawi)

The two goals scored by Gabros were from counter attacks and in football it takes a very highly and tactical side to achieve this fit!!

Ka CHineke m'ezie okwu

IN the book of Lamentations 1:7-56

Gabros will win the league cheesy
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
taiocol:

IN the book of Lamentations 1:7-56

Gabros will win the league cheesy
hmmmmmmm
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by NRIPRIEST(m): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
Enyimba stop Buffles again
by Staff Reporter

Sunday Mar 01, 2015. 19:38

Nigeria’s Enyimba pipped Buffles du Borgu 1-0 in the second leg of a CAF Champions League Preliminary round tie on Sunday in Cotonou.

The Aba club thus go through to the first round on a 4-0 aggregate having won the first leg in Aba 3-0.

Enyimba will now face Egyptian team Smouha in the next stage of the competition.

Smouha defeated Ahli Tripoli 5-3 on penalties after they won the second leg 1-0, same margin they lost the first leg.

Substitute Andrew Abalogu scored the only goal of the game in the 58th minute.

Enyimba could have taken the lead in the 10th minute when Kingsley Sokari shot wide from a promising position.

Three minutes later, it was the turn of Buffles as Adjai Moussa came close to get a goal.

In the 21st minute, Ezekiel Bassey failed to score for Enyimba.

The missing game continued as Enyimba were playing better.

In the 44th minute, Enyimba goalkeeper Chijioke Ejiogu was called to save a shot by Mama Seibou.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by NRIPRIEST(m): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by NRIPRIEST(m): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
Enyimba's Abdulrahman Bashir.
Danger man.

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by robosky02(m): 9:43am On Mar 02, 2015
Evestar200:
FT: Kano pillars 3-0 Al-malaka (agg 5-0)
Dolphins 1-0 Vetgetarianos ( agg 1-1 Dolphins won 5-3 on penalties)
Warri Wolves 3-0 RCB (agg 4-0)

warri girl way no dey take last you much
area
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by RedReact: 10:07am On Mar 02, 2015
When is the league starting?
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by uduokirika1(m): 10:12am On Mar 02, 2015
RedReact:
When is the league starting?

this weekend
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by RedReact: 10:16am On Mar 02, 2015
uduokirika1:

this weekend

Thanks bro.

We are on different sides though; congrats on your teams victory in the super cup.

I rep 3SC by the way.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by uduokirika1(m): 10:39am On Mar 02, 2015
RedReact:

Thanks bro.

We are on different sides though; congrats on your teams victory in the super cup.

I rep 3SC by the way.

Wish Oluyole warriors all the best this season but not better than what I wish my team ANAEDO_MASQUERADES

1 Like

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
robosky02:

warri girl way no dey take last you much
area
how far
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
CAF champions league, second round:
Olympic de Bamako (Mali) vs Kano Pillars
Enyimba vs Smouha ( Egypt)
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
CAF Confederation Cup Second round:
Warri Wolves vs Dedebit ( Ethiopia)
Club Africa (Tunisia) vs Dolphins FC
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
First leg: 14/15 March
Second leg:4/5 April
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by RedReact: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
uduokirika1:

Wish Oluyole warriors all the best this season but not better than what I wish my team ANAEDO_MASQUERADES
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You should have wished my team better though!

The last time I heard of Gabros was in 2004 season when both Gabros and 3SC were topping the table then before the duo were bundled off the top spot by the big boys then.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by uduokirika1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
RedReact:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You should have wished my team better though!

The last time I heard of Gabros was in 2004 season when both Gabros and 3SC were topping the table then before the duo were bundled off the top spot by the big boys then.

And now both of them are back As for Gabros to set an unprecedented standard while 3sc probably to reclaim lost glory
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
pics from yesterday match

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (157) (Reply)

Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? / Boy Wins 43 Million Naira On Bet9ja In Benue With Just 100 Naira(sreenshots) / Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.