Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:44 AM

Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) - Sports (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) (262640 Views)

Official NPFL 2014-2015 Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by uduokirika1(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2015
[size=18pt]Taicol!!
Evester!!!![/size]

When are we going to see this kind of crowd in warri Township Stadium

Check-out Gabros fans on sunday @Nnewi even when Manchester United vs Liverpool and Chelsea vs Hull city were playing at the same time

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by uduokirika1(m): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
Evestar200:
na these pole wet nor reach 2000 nai b crowd?

show us Warri wolves crowd na
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by uduokirika1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
taiocol:

Have you forgotten that those crowd was brought in by your club owner and oliseh metuh, Have you forgotten that enyimba still boost of the largest crowd. 16k on matchday one. gabros should beat that.

I can see pdp campaign flags and Tan littered all over the stadium

i never mentioned Enyimba but Warri wolves Dogs

Show us their so called fans/crowds even that of the continental matches inclusive
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Harvard13(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
uduokirika1:
[size=18pt]Taicol!!
Evester!!!![/size]

When are we going to see this kind of crowd in warri Township Stadium

Check-out Gabros fans on sunday @Nnewi even when Manchester United vs Liverpool and Chelsea vs Hull city were playing at the same time
i thought its nw ifeanyi ubah fc
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Harvard13:
it's not. it's Gabros FC, paper work are still going on and it has not been documented

1 Like

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by uduokirika1(m): 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Harvard13:
its still officially known as Gabros FC pending formalization process for the new name by NLC and CAC

1 Like

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Damieah: 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
honeric01:

No sponsor yet o and i don't think it's been resolved.

I salute your work...

Very inspiring....

Kudos *thumbs up*
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
honeric01 please delete all this politics outta this
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
honeric01:
@taicol

be careful with the way you accuse me falsely.

I hope you still remember the rules on this board and forum?
i wasn't accusing you i was telling the truth same happened here before that NL tsunami but you banned me. been requesting since the previous page for you to delete the politics outta here but no one did justice to it

in other news ONLY MY TEAM IS REMAINING AT THE CONTINENT grin
YOU scared of something? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If i were you i would be tongue
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by groundnutoil(m): 8:21am On Apr 06, 2015
taiocol:
i wasn't accusing you i was telling the truth same happened here before that NL tsunami but you banned me. been requesting since the previous page for you to delete the politics outta here but no one did justice to it

in other news ONLY MY TEAM IS REMAINING AT THE CONTINENT grin
YOU scared of something? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If i were you i would be tongue
wat was warri wolves scoreline?
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2015
groundnutoil:
wat was warri wolves scoreline?
We won by 2nil aggregate, our goal was ruled out in Addis Ababa

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (157) (Reply)

Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? / Boy Wins 43 Million Naira On Bet9ja In Benue With Just 100 Naira(sreenshots) / Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.