Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) - Sports (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) (264509 Views)

Official NPFL 2014-2015 Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by uduokirika1(m): 11:01am On Jun 25, 2015
Evestar200:
how do wolves beg their fans to come and watch games?, and wolves doesnt own their players salary, wolves worth more than any club in nigeria, other clubs ticket is 50, 100 while wolves ticket is 200, 500 and 1000 and they still have a large number of turn out, they make money in their home games more than any club in nigeria.

I watched wolves vs Abia warrors match, fans turn out was abyssmal.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by popeferd(m): 11:11am On Jun 25, 2015
I agree with evestar200 wolves worth alot!!!

Plis check on my siggy nd help out soonest. Biko!
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2015
uduokirika1:

I watched wolves vs Abia warrors match, fans turn out was abyssmal.
i dont think u watch that game,cuz i was at the stadium that day.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2015
taiocol:
Wolves gate 200 X 500 spectators =100k.
If Wolves throw gates open and gets an average of 5000 spectators.
There will be getting 500k from LMC, and if average of 1000 buys the team replica jersey for 1000=1 million from Jersey sales
1 million + 500,000 =1.5 million
1.5 million- 100k =1.4 million. Now that's lot of money from a match day. I bet there won't get up to that amount from tickets sales for the whole of the season..

Sometimes just think out off the bus
u even have time talking sense to those haters, u shld first of all ask them the capacity of their stadium and the amount of their jersey before talking to them.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by uduokirika1(m): 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
Evestar200:
i dont think u watch that game,cuz i was at the stadium that day.
check d thread for d match also ask Taiocol whom I looked out for at d stadium only 4 him to say he was in Calabar.
I was also at Ibadan for 3sc vs Enyimba just dis sunday and d ticket was a sell-out.

If wolves ve ernomous fan turn-out how come they've not receieved d 350k laggesse by LMC for high fan turn up?

Dis is ibadan counter dis pix with dat of warri wolves:
NOTE: d champions league pix is invalid

The only match turn up was d day Wolves threw it stadium open for a champions league match against a congolesse club!

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by FavourCintosis(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
Oga u get tym 4 dat worri wolves gal.....anyway,so na 4 rojenny stadium oba heartland dey play too? Dey no c enyimba stadium go beg 4?..mak dem no bring dia recent badluck and brokeness 2 my ifeanyi Ubah fc
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by uduokirika1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Umar Zango and Mohammed Gambo are now back in training ahead of Dolphins match on sunday.

Note: the duo just recovered from bullet injuries sustained enroute their match day 1 against Heartland around Okene-iabaji axis kogi state

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by uduokirika1(m): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
FavourCintosis:
Oga u get tym 4 dat worri wolves gal.....anyway,so na 4 rojenny stadium oba heartland dey play too? Dey no c enyimba stadium go beg 4?..mak dem no bring dia recent badluck and brokeness 2 my ifeanyi Ubah fc
No mind all dis wafferians wey think say warri no dey carry last. Lol

Heartland are currently riding on the goodluck of Rojenny as dey ve picked up momentum unlike while they were in Owerri that resulted in loosing 3 matches at home
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by FavourCintosis(m): 5:58am On Jun 27, 2015
Hhahahahhahaha nasoo

.......thank God 4 quick recovery 2 Gambo n co...
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by FavourCintosis(m): 6:04am On Jun 27, 2015
Abeg,y is our league matches played only on sundays and not saturday nd sunday.

And which company is sponsoring clubs jerseys in diz lig cuz non of d jerseys is fine,y dnt dey patronize nike,puma nd co?
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2015
About 12,000 fans were live at the 10,000 capacity Adamasingba Stadium in Ibadan for the 3SC vs Enyimba FC game.

2 Likes

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2015
FavourCintosis:
Abeg,y is our league matches played only on sundays and not saturday nd sunday.

And which company is sponsoring clubs jerseys in diz lig cuz non of d jerseys is fine,y dnt dey patronize nike,puma nd co?
The worst is that of Enyimba, most of the sponsor are joma, Koopa, addidas, owo. That if lobi and kwara United are the best of which are sponsored by the indigenous OWO
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by FavourCintosis(m): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
taiocol:

The worst is that of Enyimba, most of the sponsor are joma, Koopa, addidas, owo. That if lobi and kwara United are the best of which are sponsored by the indigenous OWO

hmmm..tnks
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by daveP(m): 12:24am On Jul 01, 2015
Aspa jersey in the NPFL, i give it to Heartland Fc. They've tried different combinations each season with their red and white and its attractive. This is the 4th year in a row now. Not these plain coloured jersey combos i see on the pages of sport papers.

Kwara to are good. Then others should try modify the shorts for the jerseys. Seems they do a "are you new, come try this pair on" kinda thing.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
daveP:
Aspa jersey in the NPFL, i give it to Heartland Fc. They've tried different combinations each season with their red and white and its attractive. This is the 4th year in a row now. Not these plain coloured jersey combos i see on the pages of sport papers.

Kwara to are good. Then others should try modify the shorts for the jerseys. Seems they do a "are you new, come try this pair on" kinda thing.
1. Kwara United
2. Bayelsa United
3. HEARTLAND
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by mutiply: 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
taiocol:

1. Kwara United
2. Bayelsa United
3. HEARTLAND
Good jersey for kwara united but they are playing badly at the moment. On my way to the stadium, I can't see them winning enyimba today
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
mutiply:
Good jersey for kwara united but they are playing badly at the moment. On my way to the stadium, I can't see them winning enyimba today
Update us o
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by mutiply: 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
taiocol:

Update us o
no shakes, match has started. I nor see team list o. The sound system was not loud enough when the names were called out.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by mutiply: 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
enyinba is leading kwara utd by a two goals to one, it's like the fasting is affecting some of the players. The female referee should be well protected cause the fans are not happy with her calls, so far she has denied kwara utd two penalty decision.

1 Like

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Kwara United 0-1 Enyimba
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Abia Warriors - Bayelsa 3:0
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
taiocol:
Kwara United 0-1 Enyimba
abeg u fit post pics of the event?
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by mutiply: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
taiocol:
Kwara United 0-1 Enyimba
Enyimba is leading. 1-2

1 Share

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Kwara United 0-2 Enyimba
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
mutiply:
Enyimba is leading. 1-2
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by mutiply: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=taiocol post=35368381][/quote]half time, kwara utd 1, Enyimba 2
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
HT
El-Kanemi Warriors 1-0 Dolphins
Wikki Tourists 0-0 Giwa FC
Heartland 0-0 FC Ifeanyiubah
Shooting Stars 1-0 Sharks
Nasarawa United 1-0 FC Taraba
Kwara United 1-2 Enyimba
Abia Warriors 3-0 Bayelsa United
Warri Wolves 1-0 Lobi Stars
Sunshine Stars 1-0 Akwa United
Rangers 2-1 Kano Pillars
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by taiocol: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Best midweek, so many goals

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (157) (Reply)

Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? / Boy Wins 43 Million Naira On Bet9ja In Benue With Just 100 Naira(sreenshots) / Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.