Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:31 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Broke Up With Ex For Failing To Buy Her A Range Rover Sport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Broke Up With Ex For Failing To Buy Her A Range Rover Sport (546 Views)

2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress / Donjazzy's Reply To A Fan That Wanted Money To Buy Her Boo Val Gift Is Funny / Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Broke Up With Ex For Failing To Buy Her A Range Rover Sport by queennnaji: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2013
Controversial actress and singer, Cossy Orjiakor also known as Nutty Queen, has confirmed that her relationship with her ex-boyfriend broke down because he failed to buy her a Range Rover.

Cossy was quoted as saying: ”It’s true but that was a long time ago. He just called me one day and said ‘Baby, I’m getting you a Range.’ Sometimes I wonder why some men make promises they know they won’t fulfil. Perhaps they want to show they belong when they know they don’t belong. It does not make sense.

“I would have reasoned with him if he had come to say ‘Sweet heart, look I don’t have that kind of money to buy a Range. I was just joking about it. Please I am sorry,’ we would have continued the affair, but making it seem as if he was making issues out of it was being too childish. I did not sack him, rather he sacked himself” she said.

Read More:http:///entertainment/cossy-orjiakor-broke-up-with-ex-for-fai.html

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Broke Up With Ex For Failing To Buy Her A Range Rover Sport by Tolexander: 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
The guy wanna impress!
Maybe the guy made the call on april 1st to play the smart guy.

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Vector-reminisce-talk Off (part 1) [download] / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Make-up Free Photo / (photo's) Ini Edo'sbefore And Aftermake Up Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.