Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Can U Allow Ur Galfriend To Sit On Ur Friend's Lap In Ur Absence.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Allow Ur Galfriend To Sit On Ur Friend's Lap In Ur Absence.. (1202 Views)

Will U Allow Your Partner To Be With Ya Fone For 24hrs. See Pix / Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic / Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Allow Ur Galfriend To Sit On Ur Friend's Lap In Ur Absence.. by mkoabiola: 11:25am On Mar 15, 2013
Hs gf sat on my friend lap while he wasn't around.
Could it b dat dey av sometin in common?
Secondly,dey are very close,d galfrend usaully discuss private issues with the said guy,meanwhile he was d 1 dat introduced hs galfrend to hm.
My frend is disturbd n botherd that could it b dat dey ar dating secretly!
Wat could av made a gal sat on hs frend lap.bt I told my frnd it doesn't mean anytin which he refuse to blv.
Re: Can U Allow Ur Galfriend To Sit On Ur Friend's Lap In Ur Absence.. by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 15, 2013
dat ur guy na big mumu grin grin grin grin grin
i no go dey surprised if im girlfriend dey cut shows behind im back and bros e be like say the babe want make u nack am.why u dey slack nah? grin
Re: Can U Allow Ur Galfriend To Sit On Ur Friend's Lap In Ur Absence.. by KINGwax(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
grin
Wen I read d part of d friend introduced the lady to him, I laugh in tongues!!!
I think 9ice, the popular musician holds d key to wot u seek.
No need to ask rugged man for advice.
Them no born ma girl well, even in ma presence!
Re: Can U Allow Ur Galfriend To Sit On Ur Friend's Lap In Ur Absence.. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2013
How do you dictate where or not they should sit if you are absent? Look at the topic again and tell me if I would know where she sat in my "absence".
Re: Can U Allow Ur Galfriend To Sit On Ur Friend's Lap In Ur Absence.. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
sexkillz: How do you dictate where or not they should sit if you are absent? Look at the topic again and tell me if I would know where she sat in my "absence".
guy forget grammer jor grin.this babe want make them nack akpako grin.ehen a babe siddon for ur lap dat one na signal she dey give u make u slot in ur cd nah grin.this OP too dull grin
Re: Can U Allow Ur Galfriend To Sit On Ur Friend's Lap In Ur Absence.. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
Re: Can U Allow Ur Galfriend To Sit On Ur Friend's Lap In Ur Absence.. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
Re: Can U Allow Ur Galfriend To Sit On Ur Friend's Lap In Ur Absence.. by Esinwaju: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
Chai! Nairaland no dey ever disappoint when it comes to the ridiculous. So how exactly do you permit your girlfriend to sit on you friend's lap when you are actually absent? Oh I gerrit now. She'd have to pick up her cellie, dial you and ask for permission abi na ping she go ping you? Skype perhaps. Bwuhahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Can U Allow Ur Galfriend To Sit On Ur Friend's Lap In Ur Absence.. by miccodb(m): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
Based on chair don finish abi?
Re: Can U Allow Ur Galfriend To Sit On Ur Friend's Lap In Ur Absence.. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
miccodb: Based on chair don finish abi?
...plus 'space' to stand on her feet!
Re: Can U Allow Ur Galfriend To Sit On Ur Friend's Lap In Ur Absence.. by Esinwaju: 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
Asteriva:
...plus 'space' to stand on her feet!
For the a55 is made of flesh and flesh needs a familiar place to rest.
Re: Can U Allow Ur Galfriend To Sit On Ur Friend's Lap In Ur Absence.. by Mynd44: 3:44am On Mar 16, 2013
Smh
Re: Can U Allow Ur Galfriend To Sit On Ur Friend's Lap In Ur Absence.. by born2boink(m): 5:48am On Mar 16, 2013
When you sat on someone lap, you are sitting on his dick, not lap....both of una na mumu, technical adviser andd girlfriend owner, the guy she sat on his lap na mumu self....3 mumusketers
Re: Can U Allow Ur Galfriend To Sit On Ur Friend's Lap In Ur Absence.. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
born2fuck: When you sat on someone lap, you are sitting on his dick, not lap....both of una na mumu, technical adviser andd girlfriend owner, the guy she sat on his lap na mumu self....3 mumusketers
abeg make person help me get up oooo...laugh wan kill me shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can U Allow Ur Galfriend To Sit On Ur Friend's Lap In Ur Absence.. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
Any girl that would do that has no respect for her man. Even in his absence she should still act right.

(1) (Reply)

- / Ladies...wonderin Why U Are Still Single At This Your Age? / What Age Is The Right Age For Someone To Marry(male And Female)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.