Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Get A Free USA Mobile Number For Your Business - Good For Paypal Verification ! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Get A Free USA Mobile Number For Your Business - Good For Paypal Verification ! (3771 Views)

Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro / Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification / How To Make $50 Daily To My Paypal Account Without Any Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Free USA Mobile Number For Your Business - Good For Paypal Verification ! by Gkbizz: 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2013
I have a good news for you!

If you have been finding it difficult to conduct your business in the USA or other foreign countries

because you do not have a reliable and functional phone number,

or that you find it difficult to verify your Paypal account properly,

then I can help you get a USA mobile phone number for free!!

What's more you can get numbers in any country you like,not only USA!!

You can select a number you like in any city in the USA or other countries.

This number will redirect all calls and SMS to your local mobile number in any country you have registered.

You can get other additional services like receiving voice mail to your local numbers

(in case you did not pick a call) for just $0.99 per month.

If your current Foreign mobile phone company's bill is too much for you then why not get it for free?

Liberty reserve payment is accepted in case you do not want to use your credit card or do not use one.

To get started, send an email to jibolakafilat@gmail.com

and I will send you an email invitation directly from this company to register with the email you give me.

However, I must warn you that this offer is time sensitive and may be taken away in only a matter of few days!

So act fast!!
Re: Get A Free USA Mobile Number For Your Business - Good For Paypal Verification ! by Trut(m): 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
Gkbizz: I have a good news for you!

If you have been finding it difficult to conduct your business in the USA or other foreign countries

This number will redirect all calls and SMS to your local mobile number in any country you have registered.

You can get other additional services like receiving voice mail to your local numbers

If your current Foreign mobile phone company's bill is too much for you then why not get it for free?

Liberty reserve payment is accepted in case you do not want to use your credit card or do not use one.

and I will send you an email invitation directly from this company to register with the email you give me.

However, I must warn you that this offer is time sensitive and may be taken away in only a matter of few days!

So act fast!!

I sent a mail to your e-mail address above, but it didn't deliver (e-mail returned). Kindly write your e-mail address correctly.
Re: Get A Free USA Mobile Number For Your Business - Good For Paypal Verification ! by Gkbizz: 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2013
Trut:

I sent a mail to your e-mail address above, but it didn't deliver (e-mail returned). Kindly write your e-mail address correctly.

You may also send request to admin@
Re: Get A Free USA Mobile Number For Your Business - Good For Paypal Verification ! by Trut(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
Gkbizz:

You may also send request to admin@

Alright,

I have send it.
Re: Get A Free USA Mobile Number For Your Business - Good For Paypal Verification ! by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:10am On Apr 13, 2013
how much per month?
Re: Get A Free USA Mobile Number For Your Business - Good For Paypal Verification ! by okennaM: 9:51am On Apr 16, 2013
Gkbizz: I have a good news for you!

So act fast!!
please send me the link. Xpfeezy@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Imported Poultry Cages And Transfer Crate / Just 60k Makes You A Distributor / Locust Beans Seed Suppliers Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.