Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,427 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

'Who Be Mumu' Tv Series By 2face & Sound-Sultan - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Who Be Mumu' Tv Series By 2face & Sound-Sultan (8536 Views)

The Review Of "House Of Cards" ,A Political Drama Series By Foreignvoice / Your Top 3 Tv Series For 2014 / 2face And Sound Sultan To Produce TV Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Who Be Mumu' Tv Series By 2face & Sound-Sultan by Bonaguy(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-_u0qPZ6PiyI/UUMXl5RYJOI/AAAAAAAAHzU/86qTt3jFPrE/s1600/1347762659_soundsultann2face.jpg[/img]

TheNETNG is reporting that the top two Nigerian artistes and best friends, 2face Idibia and Sound Sultan are set to hit television with their first jointly produced TV series.

The TV series, a situation comedy titled ‘Who Be Mumu’ is created and produced by the duo. According to Sound Sultan, ‘The series will tell stories of the lives of an average Nigerian youth. Most of it would be shot in Festac town.’

On whether he will be featuring, he said, ‘I would probably make a guest appearance and so will 2face too…there will also be a lot of guest celebrity appearances.’

Not only the movie stars are crossing over to the music industry but also the music stars are crossing over to Nollywood. ok

http://gistmetro..com/2013/03/2face-idibia-sound-sultan-producing-tv.html

1 Like

Re: 'Who Be Mumu' Tv Series By 2face & Sound-Sultan by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2013
Interesting
Re: 'Who Be Mumu' Tv Series By 2face & Sound-Sultan by methodman(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
Damn it....was beaten to it sha....will try harder next time. angry grin tongue undecided cry
Re: 'Who Be Mumu' Tv Series By 2face & Sound-Sultan by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
We dey wait for the MUMU day
Re: 'Who Be Mumu' Tv Series By 2face & Sound-Sultan by Tracygold(f): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2013
;D2baba and sound sultan.............hmmmm dats interesting oooo, can wait to watch d series!!! My Oga @ d the top will be watching also grin
Re: 'Who Be Mumu' Tv Series By 2face & Sound-Sultan by Revolva(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
TWO GREATEST ..I TOO LIKE DEM..COMBINATION OF IDEAS
Re: 'Who Be Mumu' Tv Series By 2face & Sound-Sultan by Regiblinkz(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
Very soon patience jonathan go start her own reality show'keeping up with the jonathans'

2 Likes

Re: 'Who Be Mumu' Tv Series By 2face & Sound-Sultan by Soso990240(m): 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
Bonaguy: [img]http://2.bp..com/-_u0qPZ6PiyI/UUMXl5RYJOI/AAAAAAAAHzU/86qTt3jFPrE/s1600/1347762659_soundsultann2face.jpg[/img]
Not only the movie stars are crossing over to the music industry but also the music stars are crossing over to Nollywood. ok

http://gistmetro..com/2013/03/2face-idibia-sound-sultan-producing-tv.html
and non of the actors/actresses dat joind music is succesful in music.the likes of Jym iyke,Omotala,Tuvi james,Tchidi chikere,TONTO DI.CK ee,etc..
Re: 'Who Be Mumu' Tv Series By 2face & Sound-Sultan by iamswizz(m): 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
today is saturday.
Re: 'Who Be Mumu' Tv Series By 2face & Sound-Sultan by bigfat04(m): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
[size=15pt]INNOVATION ALL THE TIME... THIS GUYZ ARE INCREDIBLE[/size] ... cheesy
Re: 'Who Be Mumu' Tv Series By 2face & Sound-Sultan by Inik(m): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2013
I don"t care angry
Re: 'Who Be Mumu' Tv Series By 2face & Sound-Sultan by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
Mtchwwwwww

Anyway, I hope ur series is not just to bash leaders, but to also drum into the head of nigerians how to obey rules and do all the 'petty petty' things they refuse to do in their various positions. That's how a country work. Let them know that most of the things they are suffering from is due to laxities of a fellow nigerian like them and that their laxities in their places of work is also making another fellow nigerian to suffer. Also remind them that leaders were chosen out of them, so they represent who they are. If that's not in ur mumu series, then abeg gerrout! (˘̯˘ )( ˘˘̯)

1 Like

Re: 'Who Be Mumu' Tv Series By 2face & Sound-Sultan by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
Lol @ Mumu . all4mumu is here. Maybe you can call my for my opinions about the program. wink wink wink grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Who Be Mumu' Tv Series By 2face & Sound-Sultan by ijimah(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ok we re waitin,we re all ears
Re: 'Who Be Mumu' Tv Series By 2face & Sound-Sultan by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
Who be Mumu?
Re: 'Who Be Mumu' Tv Series By 2face & Sound-Sultan by gerald09(m): 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
Who be mumu Nigerian version of Entourage
Re: 'Who Be Mumu' Tv Series By 2face & Sound-Sultan by Masiya(m): 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
I like dis combination, they ar incredeable,
Re: 'Who Be Mumu' Tv Series By 2face & Sound-Sultan by sureteeboy(m): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2013
WHAT THE SHOW WILL BE ALL ABOUT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NAME

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download All Episodes Of Heroes Reborn Here / Wyclef & Akon To Feature In 'Black November ' A Nollywood Film / Recent Happenings In Eternal Love Zee World Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.