Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Why Won't This Hot,good-looking Guy Let Down His Defence & Love Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Won't This Hot,good-looking Guy Let Down His Defence & Love Again? (1981 Views)

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Ladies Post Pictures Of Ur Guy Let See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Won't This Hot,good-looking Guy Let Down His Defence & Love Again? by Uch74(m): 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
Mr P is a 26yr old Handsome guy who is a student & also a civil servant. He is social,vast in knowledge,speaks well,dresses well,relates with ppl nicely..He's mr fix it-he has solution to everything & everyone,he's the dream of female colleagues & female course mates(Lecturers inclusive)....He has this Charisma & charm that sweeps ppl of their feet, he is polite & respects everyone & is always open in his walk with his God....But the problem here is that this guy doesn't have a girlfriend(never had one),every attempt to date him is like a waste of time,he talks to every gurl but wouldn't commit his love..he once said he's had s*x once(nine yrs ago)..If as a lady U̶̲̥̅̊ start showing your love to him, he gradually reduces his association with U̶̲̥̅̊! What do U̶̲̥̅̊ think is his problem? Is he gay?,is he secretely seeing some girl? Is he a sexist? Is he avoiding a re-occurrance of past event? Ȋ̝̊̅ feel this guy is bearing a burden in his hrt-each time Ȋ̝̊̅ see him,Ȋ̝̊̅ see anguish,sorrow,hardened heart behind those gorgeous face(It's a true story written as witnessed through the eyes of one of the gurls).....Ȋ̝̊̅ need ur comments pl[url][/url]s!
Re: Why Won't This Hot,good-looking Guy Let Down His Defence & Love Again? by Kgdavid(m): 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2013
how bout yu mind yo bizness? just saying

3 Likes

Re: Why Won't This Hot,good-looking Guy Let Down His Defence & Love Again? by jnrprof(m): 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
I can reason with him. I'm 27 and never been in a relationship (had attempts tho) and I'm considered abnormal. Just let him be, when he's ready and his heart clicks with the right gal, he'll settle down. He may just be like me: the more pressure u mount on me to get a girl, the more i run from them. It seems to many pple, having a girlfriend has just become a norm even though the relationship is leading nowhere. I made a decision never to enter a relationship if i know from start that I cant marry the girl. He might also be a coded dude (just like i am too), and is keeping his relationship affairs away from all prying eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Why Won't This Hot,good-looking Guy Let Down His Defence & Love Again? by pleep(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
Im sick of the women pretending to be men on this website ( and vice versa). Its so fuckin disgusting, you people are mentally ill... live in the body God gave you

1 Like

Re: Why Won't This Hot,good-looking Guy Let Down His Defence & Love Again? by oluwadare26(m): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hnnmmmm, c person! Well, let me ask my oga at the top about it...i'll be back in some seconds....
Re: Why Won't This Hot,good-looking Guy Let Down His Defence & Love Again? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
The best thing a man can ever do for himself is to remain alone. Trust me, you will never regret it. It takes a lot of energy, time and resources to keep a lady or relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't This Hot,good-looking Guy Let Down His Defence & Love Again? by adabeke12(f): 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
jnr prof: I can reason with him. I'm 27 and never been in a relationship (had attempts tho) and I'm considered abnormal. Just let him be, when he's ready and his heart clicks with the right gal, he'll settle down. He may just be like me: the more pressure u mount on me to get a girl, the more i run from them. It seems to many pple, having a girlfriend has just become a norm even though the relationship is leading nowhere. I made a decision never to enter a relationship if i know from start that I cant marry the girl. He might also be a coded dude (just like i am too), and is keeping his relationship affairs away from all prying eyes.

We need more men like u... Smart bobo. It shall be well with u!
Re: Why Won't This Hot,good-looking Guy Let Down His Defence & Love Again? by albacete(m): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2013
and i was thinking that i am abnormal by never having a girlfriend all my life.

Oh well!
#daz all#
Re: Why Won't This Hot,good-looking Guy Let Down His Defence & Love Again? by fubbyy(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
albacete: and i was thinking that i am abnormal by never having a girlfriend all my life.

Oh well!
#daz all#
even me I never had a girlfriend all my life but I phuck 247, funny enough am an ex bf to many girls while I never had a gf
Re: Why Won't This Hot,good-looking Guy Let Down His Defence & Love Again? by jnrprof(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
smileythanks dear
adabeke12:

We need more men like u... Smart bobo. It shall be well with u!
Re: Why Won't This Hot,good-looking Guy Let Down His Defence & Love Again? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
He could be too egocentric to have any deep tin wit a girl
Re: Why Won't This Hot,good-looking Guy Let Down His Defence & Love Again? by FLAWLES(f): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
GAYAR
Re: Why Won't This Hot,good-looking Guy Let Down His Defence & Love Again? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
is this mathematics?
Re: Why Won't This Hot,good-looking Guy Let Down His Defence & Love Again? by iamASTRO: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
100% fake story
Re: Why Won't This Hot,good-looking Guy Let Down His Defence & Love Again? by Wantedola(m): 2:04am On Feb 06, 2020
Date again at your heart risk.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Is This True(pics) / School Where House Master And House Mistress Eventually Get Maried (pics) / SHOCKING PHOTOS & VIDEO: Women Caught In Hotel Cheating On Their Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.