Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me (20948 Views)

See What An Apc Lawyer Has To Say About Buhari. / Aks Tribunal Update: How Etido Inyang Demystified Apc's Lawyer / Apc’s Lawyer Beaten, Arrested And Car Impounded At Enugu Governorship Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by babapupa: 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
sluvy4tune:

sorry no name was stolen, i wonder why we nigerians deviate from the facts on ground , The case is simple and clear INEC will not and can not recognise a political party until it is duly registered ,The buhari/tinubu led APC is not legally registered as a political party and as such can not lay claims to ownership of the name APC.....abi bros did you expect INEC to register the party on behalf of the BUHARI/TINUBU led APC ? even if the controversial Registerd APC was PDP masterminded is that the problem of INEC ? BUHARI/TINUBU shud wake up from this paid story publish here and face reality they were simply outsmart !!!!

Crookedness, 419, lies and deception is your National character so as the average corrupt Nigerian that you are and sounds like, this your comment is very typical and this is what we get from your type and the people ruining this country. That odious crowd is obviously your kind of crowd.

The young lawyer is expressing his regrets for obvious reasons. It's very obvious to him that he is a pawn and was used to facilitate this sad and shameful act that many Nigerians are not only tired and sick of, but also trying to move away from.

A young and impressionable young man got corrupted, used and dumped by the same clowns destroying this country. I really feel sorry for this young man and the terrible position they put him in.

I say all the time, you so called leaders of tomorrow think and do things like the same corrupt leaders of yesterday and today which is even worse because it signals a doomed future for Nigeria.
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Masiya(m): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hmmm PDP God the see all of una
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Duru1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2013
babapupa:

Crookedness, 419, lies and deception is your National character so as the average corrupt Nigerian that you are and sounds like, this your comment is very typical and this is what we get from your type and the people ruining this country. That odious crowd is obviously your kind of crowd.

The young lawyer is expressing his regrets for obvious reasons. It's very obvious to him that he is a pawn and was used to facilitate this sad and shameful act that many Nigerians are not only tired and sick of, but also trying to move away from.

A young and impressionable young man got corrupted, used and dumped by the same clowns destroying this country. I really feel sorry for this young man and the terrible position they put him in.

I say all the time, you so called leaders of tomorrow thing and do things like the same corrupt leaders of yesterday and today which is even worse because it signals a doomed future for Nigeria.

The above is a ranting from an imbecilic airhead. When did registering a political party become fraudulent? Instead of you to heap your basement and idiotic frustrations on the crooks who went to Borno for grandstanding and neglected the business of the day, you foolishly channeled your anger on a young man who served his clients.

1 Like

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by sluvy4tune(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
babapupa:

I say all the time, you so called leaders of tomorrow thing and do things like the same corrupt leaders of yesterday and today which is even worse because it signals a doomed future for Nigeria.

Now i realised some nairalanders are simply foolish Who are you to blame for the failure of The buhari/tinubu led APC not to register their political party with INEC ? Oh you expect me to believe the lawyer came out willingly to say he was used and he regrets bla bla bla for God sake he is a lawyer and he knows the context of what he did even before filling that application are you telling me he is not aware that buhari/tinubu has been ranting that name before now ?....my dear wake up to reality if i shud be govern by APC (BUHRI/TINUBU) I expect them to be smart and do things accordingly rather than make empty noise ? Inshort who is Tinubu to even convince me That APC has anything to offer Nigerians ? Is Tinubu not as corrupt as Gej led administration ? what ideology does APC has aside from empty criticism ? abeg park well make i see road If na me be dis lawyer self i don turn twitter celeb self

1 Like

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by EzeUche(m): 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
This Ikenga chap is very smart.

All's fair in politics.

2 Likes

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Sirniyeh(m): 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
Something is missing from the report. The young lawyer has not authenticated the proof of N1,000,000 claimed by the party to have paid to INEC. All those receipts shown are fake as well.
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by babapupa: 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
Duru1:

The above is a ranting from an imbecilic airhead. When did registering a political party become fraudulent? Instead of you to heap your basement and idiotic frustrations on the crooks who went to Borno for grandstanding and neglected the business of the day, you foolishly channeled your anger on a young man who served his clients.

Trolls don't make sense so no point wasting my time on you.

Share your rubbish with your type...
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by sluvy4tune(m): 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
Duru1:

u dey mind the idiot all this news paper stand political analyst
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by sluvy4tune(m): 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
sluvy4tune:

u dey mind the fool all this news paper stand political analyst
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by ifeci: 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
until this country and its populace come to the reality that PDP has to be done away with for us to progress, this country will never move forward.
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by mediainspired: 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
@babapupa, are u media practitioner? Do u know how som of dis journalist jumble togeda fake &poorly articulated stories, &meanwhile doing their masters bidding. For ur info, a news story can be written in 1000 ways & a mischievous &bias 'newspaper' like d Nation can ddcide to skew it to fan Tinubu &ACN interests, &thereby continue to mislead &dogmatise their bands &millions of ethocentric, tribalistic, regional-politics-inclined readers like u. If Channels or Guarduan report d same news, an ubbiased mind wil see d difference in professionalism &objectivity. Seriously, d Nation shudnt be categorized as a professional newspaper.
You mean The Nation put words in his mouth and forced him to go on National TV to express his regrets regarding his shady and dishonest practice?

Is it by force for some of you not to use your common sense?[/quote]
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Masiya(m): 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2013
Bunch of nonsense, some human beings who trade on corruption of the highest order. Posterity will not forgive you. God is watching you.....
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by IYANGBALI: 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2013
babapupa:

I say all the time, you so called leaders of tomorrow think and do things like the same corrupt leaders of yesterday and today which is even worse because it signals a doomed future for Nigeria.
gbam
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by babapupa: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
sluvy4tune:

Oh you expect me to believe the lawyer came out willingly to say he was used and he regrets

Is this the new line that the people you mentioned forced this young man to express regrets regarding his actions?

I know people like you and the crooked folks involved have no conscience and it's hard for you to see the difference between right and wrong, but some folks have conscience especially this young lawyer hence displaying his conscience and concern to well meaning Nigerians including stating the details of the shameful act, the folks involved and even how much he was paid and methods of payment.

It's obvious that there is more to come because this young man is worried about the legal implications of his actions.
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by BetaThings: 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
ckkris:

Tinubu and Buharam may go to court. It will be irnteresting

These guys are criminals in your mind and perhaps on your posts on NL
Oga is pardoning hardened and convicted criminals, not pretenders-to-crime
Infact I can see Oga giving more criminals call-up letters. This is the transformation we have been promised!
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Eziachi: 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
lekantruth: This is what they (PDP) have turned Nigerians into. When a lawyer collected a peanut such as 80,000.00 plus galaxy phone and got his name in a mess while the thieves that used him are busy packing the millions (sorry I mean billions). The truth is that they (PDP) will impoverish the masses to the extend that anybody can be so cheaply used for mischievous things like this. Nigerian youths watch out.
What is your definition of a peanut?
He can charge whatever he wishes, especially an upstarting young lawyer trying to build a clientele base/portfolio.
After all some lawyers may wish to provide their services for free if they so wished, if its so served their interest in the long term.
Some of you don't get it. Its not the money involved that is the issue.

1 Like

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by bamosagie(m): 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
My people self nor dey reason fast, dem just dey underestimate uncle Jona.
Shey na somebody post here for nairaland say TB Joshua talk say APC fit tumble PDP for 2015.
If na you be uncle Jona and you know say TB Joshua sabi predict bad news correctly wetin you go do?
Make dem Tinubu & Buhari dey quarrel for logo there, when Sharp guys don arrange APC for demselves.
If dem like dem blame PDP reach tomorrow, the other APC don unveil logo & manifesto plus party constitution.Dem just dey wait INEC now.
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Eziachi: 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2013
babapupa:

Is this the new line that the people you mentioned forced this young man to express regrets regarding his actions?

I know people like you and the crooked folks involved have no conscience and it's hard for you to see the difference between right and wrong, but some folks have conscience especially this young lawyer hence displaying his conscience and concern to well meaning Nigerians including stating the details of the shameful act, the folks involved and even how much he was paid and methods of payment.

It's obvious that there is more to come because this young man is worried about the legal implications of his actions.
I totally agreed with your first three lines of thought, but there is no legal implication to what he has done, Moral implication yes, but there is nothing unlawful between what he did and what his client wants to do too. Morality has no legal framework anywhere in the world, just personal conscience.
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Eziachi: 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
bamosagie: My people self nor dey reason fast, dem just dey underestimate uncle Jona.
Shey na somebody post here for nairaland say TB Joshua talk say APC fit tumble PDP for 2015.
If na you be uncle Jona and you know say TB Joshua sabi predict bad news correctly wetin you go do?
Make dem Tinubu & Buhari dey quarrel for logo there, when Sharp guys don arrange APC for demselves.
If dem like dem blame PDP reach tomorrow, the other APC don unveil logo & manifesto plus party constitution.Dem just dey wait INEC now.
Now that INEC knew that its just a one man action, unless there is something we don't know, the new or wannabe APC is a dead as anything I can remember. After all it was the sow ame INEC that has planned closing down all the mushroom political parties, how can they justify that if they are trying to register a party formed by an individual, who is a still a full fledge member of ne of the big parties?
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by baby124: 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2013
Eziachi:
I totally agreed with your first three lines of thought, but there is no legal implication to what he has done, Moral implication yes, but there is nothing unlawful between what he did and what his client wants to do too. Morality has no legal framework anywhere in the world, just personal conscience.

Everything about what he did is unlawful. If you fill out a government document, a sensitive issue like INEC registration with false information. Meaning you INTENTIONALLY MISREPRESENT the facts on that document. Then it is fraud. Nothing more, nothing less. You can try to spin, but this is glaring fraud. For him to be paid in cash and with gadgets. I wouldn't be surprised if he knew about the whole plan. He wasn't expecting to be exposed this badly. He was promised protection. The thing he didn't count on was that the media today is more sophisticated that the 90's. So this game is hard to play now. Anyone can even record you on a phone. To get your picture all they need to do is go to facebook and type your name. Almost everything has become verifiable. No one can be truly protected. He is doing damage control for himself as he has no choice. Since the expose everyone of his supporters have vanished and his family wants no part of this. Don't try to downplay anything. He knows what he did, he is a lawyer and he understands very well the implications. When he was contacted initially by investigative journalists, he too vanished and denied knowledge. But when he saw his backers left him high and dry, he had to protect himself and salvage whatever was left.
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by sluvy4tune(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
babapupa:

If he genuinely worried bout the implications of his actions he knows the law and what to do not by coming up in the media to say he regrets his action...maybe i didnt make me self clear but get it now TINUBU AND BUHARI HAS SECRETLY APPROACH THIS MAN (THAT'S IF THE REAL LAWYER IS NOT IMPERSONATED) TO COME OUT AND SPILL THIS TRASH USING CONSCIENCE & REGRETS AS HIS REASONS FOR COMING OUT CLEAN abi na 2day him register the party ? i wonder why am even arguing with you cuz from your analysis you simply don't understand that INEC does not recognise you as a party until you are legally registered, and INEC can not deny any group or individual from registering a particular name just because One group has been using that name in the media....Take the case of CAC as an example If nairaland is not officially registered as a company any individual can tender application to register and owne the nairaland even with out seuns knowledge .

On a serious note is nairaland registered with CAC ?

1 Like

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
Now I know that this guy was paid by APC to blackmail PDP. Why is APC so desperate?. Had this guy been paid by PD there aint anyway he would have admitted it no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Dee60: 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
Charge and bail lawyers have been overtaken by 'register and regret' lawyers.

Any lawyer out there? For 5,000 naira please come and help to register APC of Nigeria Party, so INEC can announce my arrival to the whole world and Jega can hold a press conference on the registration of my great party!
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by bamosagie(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
Eziachi:
Now that INEC knew that its just a one man action, unless there is something we don't know, the new or wannabe APC is a dead as anything I can remember. After all it was the sow ame INEC that has planned closing down all the mushroom political parties, how can they justify that if they are trying to register a party formed by an individual, who is a still a full fledge member of ne of the big parties?

Nah, not a one man action.
Though one man hired the lawyer on behalf of a group of politicians that recently unveiled their party logo, manifesto and constitution, with their chairman giving a lenghty and impressive speech.
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by slimghost(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
Eziachi:
Remember, when one finger touches the red oil, it ended spreading to the rest of the fingers.
PDP should officially make a statement now distancing themselves from the action this their individual member.

And to what gain? PDP owe nobody any apology on this. Haba, Nwanne think well nah
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by slimghost(m): 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
babapupa:

I read through this ur dumb write up and still couldn't see where u pointed out the illegality in the lawyers application! Sentiment is biaaatch
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by motif8(m): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
oddy4real: Yawns. I don't believe this piece of misinformation up there. It is Tinubu's paper and he who pays the piper dictates the tune. Until I see something similar in The Punch, Guardian or more Credible Newspapers, the status quo remains!

God bless u sir, till Jesus come I can believe this scrap and i know this game can not be played by young lawyer pls ACN The Nation dont decieve us. yes it might be PDP plot i dont know but check the work from a to z u will see that it is not overnight work and kudos to the real apc and oga at the bottom can continue to cry over spill milk
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by jmaine: 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
BetaThings:

Why are Jonathan's supporters in favour of this controversial party? What is in it for you and oga?

Oboy stop whining ceaselessly . . . . The lousy merging parties were silly in raising so much dust and propaganda when their identity wasn't even solidified and confirmed

They should learn their lessons and learn how to be stealth and decisive . .Politics is not for lousy toddlers running needlessly unclad with no clear defined purpose and objective . .

BetaThings:
Jega de-registered some parties and you did not complain - meaning it is good for you
So why are you happy that new ones are about to be registered

JEGA de-registering weak parties doesn't place an automatic embargo on upcoming ones including the merging parties . . .

1 Like

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by slimghost(m): 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2013
Eziachi:

How is it a one man action? So the Ezennia guy was supposed to have visited the lawyer with all his party members or what? Bros what's ur point pls? Tinubu nd co should face the truth and stop whipping up unnecessary childish sentiments. They are not ready yet, maybe in 2019, since they can't get simple registration of party right. Buncha retards
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Eziachi: 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
baby_123:

Everything about what he did is unlawful. If you fill out a government document, a sensitive issue like INEC registration with false information. Meaning you INTENTIONALLY MISREPRESENT the facts on that document. Then it is fraud. Nothing more, nothing less. You can try to spin, but this is glaring fraud. For him to be paid in cash and with gadgets. I wouldn't be surprised if he knew about the whole plan. He wasn't expecting to be exposed this badly. He was promised protection. The thing he didn't count on was that the media today is more sophisticated that the 90's. So this game is hard to play now. Anyone can even record you on a phone. To get your picture all they need to do is go to facebook and type your name. Almost everything has become verifiable. No one can be truly protected. He is doing damage control for himself as he has no choice. Since the expose everyone of his supporters have vanished and his family wants no part of this. Don't try to downplay anything. He knows what he did, he is a lawyer and he understands very well the implications. When he was contacted initially by investigative journalists, he too vanished and denied knowledge. But when he saw his backers left him high and dry, he had to protect himself and salvage whatever was left.
What is false information in what he filled? Did you see or have read what he filled? Are you in some way privy to what he filled?
Don't speculate based on how you feel, just react to what you and I read, unless you knew more than what you have just read like everybody else, which I believe you don't.
What happened is not abnormal,it happens all the time in any area of life where registration of identity is involve, be it business name, internet domain name or logo etc. I have once filled in a business name/logo, and the form was returned to me twice because another name/logo exactly or close to my choice is already in existence. The difference here, is that it was deliberately done to embarrass the merger APC people, but its not illegal, even if its morally flawed.

1 Like

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Michky: 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
Now lets crack this puzzle once and for all.

Its is no longer news that the pdp is the one behind the african progress party or whatever they're naming it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1226699/controversial-apcs-lawyer-regrets-action

The basic question is this: Why is pdp so worried about that apc acronym that they hurriedly made a counterfeit for it?

Simple.

https://www.nairaland.com/1198947/apc-displace-pdp-tb-joshua

Explanation: TB Joshua in February pronounced that the apc will unseat the pdp. right? Now, every right thinking Nigerian knows that when that man prophesy, there's no need to ask questions. Just wait for it to come to pass. Presidents of other African and Non-African countries have reportedly consulted with this Prophet in the past. One of them is the late ghananian president.

What am i trying to say? Now, Joshua says apc will unseat pdp. right? Joshua however didn't specify which particular apc will do it (ofcource there won't have been any need for any acronym specification at that time since no one saw this new pdp staunt coming). So, the crooks in pdp have thought it wise to create a toothless apc hence ensuring that that prophesy doesn't come to life.

Honestly, i think that was a very smart move. All things being equal, its now certain that the pdp will retain that seat come 2015. Sad news i must confess. Ofcourse unless inec will allow more than one apc. One thing is certain though. This movie has not seen its end yet.
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by slimghost(m): 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
Michky: Now lets crack this puzzle once and for all.

Its is no longer news that the pdp is the one behind the african progress party or whatever they're naming it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1226699/controversial-apcs-lawyer-regrets-action

The basic question is this: Why is pdp so worried about that apc acronym that they hurriedly made a counterfeit or it?

Simple.

https://www.nairaland.com/1198947/apc-displace-pdp-tb-joshua

Explanation: TB Joshua in February pronounced that the apc will unseat the pdp. right? Now, every right thinking Nigerian knows that when that man prophesy, there's no need to ask questions. Just wait for it to come to past. Presidents or other African and Non-African countries have reportedly consulted with this Prophet in the past. One of them is the late ghananian president.

What am i trying to say? Now, Joshua says apc will unseat pdp. right? Joshua however didn't specify which particular apc will do it (ofcource there won't have been any need for any acronym specification at that time since no one saw this new pdp staunt coming). So, the crooks in pdp have thought it wise to create a toothless apc hence ensuring that that prophesy doesn't come to life.

Honestly, i think that was a very smart move. All things being equal, its now certain that the pdp will retain that seat come 2015. Sad news i must confess. Ofcourse unless inec will allow more than one apc. One thing is certain though. This movie has not seen its end yet.

Good analysis devoid of sentiment! Tinubu and co have been totally outsmarted and outclassed. Simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year / EFCC Interrogates Mohammed Sani-Omolori National Assembly Clerk, Seizes Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.