Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Fund/Portfolio Manager Needed! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fund/Portfolio Manager Needed! (2604 Views)

How To Transfer GTB To GTB Fund By Phone Call / Portfolio Nad Debt Management Institute Of Nigeria / How To Fund Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fund/Portfolio Manager Needed! by Kentus(f): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2008
Hi peeps,

pls i need you to recomend a good fund/portfolio manager to me. i spoke with one chic that works for Aims Asset Management LTD in marina a while ago but i couldnt trace then on the SEC website and i didnt want to take any chances. Your recommendation will be highly appreciated.

thanks.
Re: Fund/Portfolio Manager Needed! by buldozer42: 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2008
have you heard of Integrated Capital Services Limited. They are are good fund managers. i reside in Abuja and how they are managing mine is really impressive. ask for their office in lagos. You wont regret you did. Good luck.
Re: Fund/Portfolio Manager Needed! by Kentus(f): 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2008
thanks so much. but can you give me any contact? and how long have you been using them?
Re: Fund/Portfolio Manager Needed! by Greycells(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2008
Try

Futureview Financial Services Limited
Plot 161d Raufu Taylor Close, Off Idejo, Off Adeola Odeku Street V.I
tel:01-4612837 2629956-7
www.futureview.com.ng,

Or u want me to give u the contact of my account officer @ futureview? grin
Re: Fund/Portfolio Manager Needed! by izeek(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2008
i tink u shud use aims asset management cos i do work there. and i can testify to thier genuinity.
Re: Fund/Portfolio Manager Needed! by Kentus(f): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2008
Izeek,

i dont have anything against aims but the fact that i couldnt trace them on the SEC website. that's causing me a bit of worry.

thanks anyway.
Re: Fund/Portfolio Manager Needed! by abujabooks(f): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2008
@Buldozer42,

Please give some more details about Integrated in Abuja. What are their charges? What is their customer service like?
Re: Fund/Portfolio Manager Needed! by Gracewin: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2008
Ref: Fund/Portfolio Manager,

Aims asset Management Limited is registered with SEC. Go to SEC website and click on LISTS OF OPERATORS in Alphabetic order.

you can log on to aims website www.aimsassetmgt.com
Re: Fund/Portfolio Manager Needed! by monna: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2008
Check out the ARM investment company. I believe you have heard alot about that. I dont want to sing about that. Just check the website. www.arm.com.ng and wether satisfied or not, contact me on 08064146739 and you will get any info you want on funds/portfolio managers in the country.
Re: Fund/Portfolio Manager Needed! by greatmic(m): 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2008
Hi Nairalanders
    AIMS ASSET MANAGEMENT LIMITED is a registered FUND/PORTFOLIO MANAGER with SEC . VISIT SEC SITE: www.sec.gov.ng and click on CURRENT LIST OF MARKET OPERATORS in Nigeria Capital market. Then scroll or search for number 1124 to confirm. Contact these numbers: 08063105537, 08066382554. 08027179180, 07027215763: email: phil4teen@yahoo.com
Re: Fund/Portfolio Manager Needed! by madeonline(m): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2008
Re: Fund/Portfolio Manager Needed! by duchez(m): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2008
pls can sumone pls give me more info abt "ARM DISCOVERY FUND". i wuld like to know more abt dem b4 considering investing there. nd buldozer42, pls post more info abt Integrated Capital Services Ltd. Thanx
Re: Fund/Portfolio Manager Needed! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2008
Arm discovery fund is the best fund manager in nigeria,i have my money with them,i invest 10,000 naira every month,i
want to keep investing with them in the next 10-20years to come.its a mutual fund,and they are listed on the nigeria stock exchange,current prices is 316naira per share,they started business since 1999/2000.

its good to invest with them,they have office in abuja,lagos and port harcourt.
go to there site www.armdiscoveryfund.com

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Best Online Business In Nigeria / Affordable Plastic Chairs For Sale in Warri / Millions In Bribe Paid For New Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.