Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng (19379 Views)

Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked / We Present To You, The (voluntarily) Redesigned Nigeria.gov.ng / Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by Pstsmith(m): 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2013
Its getting boring

Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by ajos(m): 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2013
WWW.NSCDC.SILENT
ask my oga at d top...

Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by Solowande(m): 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
my oga at the top dey on compulsory leave. anytime she return she go tell una wetin happen
Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by Saravejo(m): 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
ActiveMan: Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/2.2.23 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.23 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_perl/2.0.6 Perl/v5.8.8 Server at www.nscdc.gov.ng Port 443

PLEASE OGA AT THE TOP DO SOMETHING NOW
Behold evrybdy... What is d website of nscdc? Pple go to city plugger nd dwnload the new track "my oga at the top" walahi na 4 real o
Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by free2ryhme: 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
D oga at the top don vex o o o
Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
ammyluv2002: Sometimes, I wonder why Nigerians youth are like this...why are we even making noise about this? Everybody is talking about this on twitter, facebook and everywhere...is really annoying because I never knew Nigerian youths can be this good at such yet we allow our leaders treat us the way they do....eat our money as if is theirs...buy cars, houses and do so many wrong things yet the youths are calm. Imagine, if the youths can stand up the those fake leaders like this..imagine if the youths should go on twitter to discuss issues effecting the country like this...imagine if the youths should wear T-shirts of those bad leaders around and make them see how bad their attitude is effecting the country but No we don't act on such. All we are after is to wait to hear Patience speak and make fun of her....*smh* we better wake up and stop this madness..we are all making fun of this man yet there are graduates who can barely spell their names...please, Nigerians stop making much Ado about nothing, let's channel this Strength to something meaningful...I carry God name beg us.
u need help is he ur father

2 Likes

Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by Tropilo(m): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
Das all.
Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by dc555: 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
Abeg make woman no use this my 'Oga at the top' slogan.
Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by AVWENAGHA: 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
Ok, but b4 i make any comment on this..can i ask my Oga at the top?

(Quote) (Report) 163 Likes (Unlike)
Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
Lmao.

Yall need to pay that man for using his slogan tongue
Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by ammyluv2002(f): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2013
ayswags: u need help is he ur father
u need help the more because you are blind to the truth....the whole thing is boring pls

3 Likes

Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2013
Edoboy1: This "OGA AT THE TOP" thing don reach abeg........
who is d oga at the top?
Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by Sharrks: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
I knew what really went wrong with the site,but i don't want to say one thing now, and my Oga at the top will say another thing

3 Likes

Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by MANOSUB(m): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2013
MADAM PRESIDENT: Hahahaha... Na ur turn na. U non go kill me with laugh.
NSDC: I dey follow ur footstep...
Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by tintingz(m): 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
I just confirm this from my oga at top that the original website is ww.nscdc.dazall smiley
Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by Fatdon(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
my oga

Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by phildon: 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
ayswags: u need help is he ur father
I think u're d one that needs help. This guy just said d obvious. What 'my oga at d top' did is a very serious embarrasement to me, u, him, her...all Nigerians especially youths that have allowed d situation to get to this level. Someone just gave a splendid opinion n all u could do is to spew this trash. With u, we'll have millions of 'my oga at d top'.
Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by hotwax: 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
I love the part where he says "www.nscdc..hmm hmm clear throat that's all"
Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by azimibraun: 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hw many of ur fathers and ppl above 45 or 50 of d old skool knw abt d internet and email addresses? Mk una free d man jare! Hw abt d idiotic channels boy who anchor talk shows, read news and report who doesn't knw NSDC website and ws asking the oldman? Mst of u ddnt even watch sunrisedaily dt day and dnt hv d right to say shit abt wt happend.

1 Like

Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by Chitexs250(m): 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
Tayo114: Seun please ban all these my oga at the top people,
My guy vex go hug any of this

1 Like

Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
I have no other choice than to laugh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by guru01(m): 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
I think the website administrator didn't notice that "my oga at the top" will crash their site that's all.
Wait...Wait...
The new website we are going to see now its going to be made know by #myogaatthetop, I can not categorically tell you one now.
Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by OilCabal: 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
ammyluv2002: Sometimes, I wonder why Nigerians youth are like this...why are we even making noise about this? Everybody is talking about this on twitter, facebook and everywhere...is really annoying because I never knew Nigerian youths can be this good at such yet we allow our leaders treat us the way they do....eat our money as if is theirs...buy cars, houses and do so many wrong things yet the youths are calm. Imagine, if the youths can stand up the those fake leaders like this..imagine if the youths should go on twitter to discuss issues effecting the country like this...imagine if the youths should wear T-shirts of those bad leaders around and make them see how bad their attitude is effecting the country but No we don't act on such. All we are after is to wait to hear Patience speak and make fun of her....*smh* we better wake up and stop this madness..we are all making fun of this man yet there are graduates who can barely spell their names...please, Nigerians stop making much Ado about nothing, let's channel this Strength to something meaningful...I carry God name beg us.

It's true what you said but but I don't want to say one thing then my oga at the top say anode one..

1 Like

Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by Hotdiamond(m): 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
tonididdy: Welcome to Who want to be a
Billionaire, Question No. 1 For
10 million Naira, What is the
website of the NSCDC?
A. I can't tell you one now
B. Is only known by oga at the
C. www.NSCDC dot
D. All of the above
You Time Starts now!!!
i can't categorically give you one answer now then my Oga at the top says another one.Thats all.
Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by Desloaaa(f): 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
oga no dey tire for MISSIONARY??
Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by sammmiey1: 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
ighoosagie: Who give u belle?
Na Oga at d top
dazz all
Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2013
ammyluv2002: u need help the more because you are blind to the truth....the whole thing is boring pls
it's boring to u not to other people,so if u dislike it just do one thing GET LOST and stop viewing/commenting
Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by guru01(m): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2013
azimibraun: Hw many of ur fathers and ppl above 45 or 50 of d old skool knw abt d internet and email addresses? Mk una free d man jare! Hw abt d idiotic channels boy who anchor talk shows, read news and report who doesn't knw NSDC website and ws asking the oldman? Mst of u ddnt even watch sunrisedaily dt day and dnt hv d right to say shit abt wt happend.
NSCDC
Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by kavey10(m): 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2013

I'M VERY SURE IF I tell you this now and My Oga At The Top HEARS THIS HE'LL BE VERY GLAD.
Shut the bleep up woman! What are you saying, though you may be right about the youths uniting with this kind of energy to do something about our RULERS but hey MOST youths these days don't give 2 fvcks about Naija, They are losing/have lost hope, which is sad! BUT I tell you, this lampoon is doing WELL TO CRITICIZE THOSE INCOMPETENT BASTARDS TO SIT UP, morever you seem too uptight like that Acidtalk dude, enjoy it till it dies down naturally. Take it or leave it...datz all.
Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by chiefololade: 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
My oga at the top must not see dis oo
Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by Nwogbe: 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
Una no go kill me for nairaland...... I nearly choke when i was going thru this thread and eating same time. Anyway i go report una for my oga @ d bottom becos na she carry food come give me.
Re: 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng by azimibraun: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2013
That boy in channels is used 2 want 2 embarras older ppl delibrately, he doesn't ask questions because he needs 2 knw bt 2 put elders 2 shame.. Suleiman, chamberlin and maope ogun are jst 2 proffessional 2 hv dt Nneota around dem. I remeber smbody once tellin him 2 stop asking him childish questions and be serious.. He also wnted 2 mk a mess of d Chief medical Director of LUTH d last time dt Legend ws on sunrisedaily. Mk I face my Mary J and Ricky Rosey colabo video jare! See Ross white suit abeg. Killer!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do Mobile Apps Earn??? (whatsapp,2go & other) / Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries / How To Setup And Start A Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.