Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

My Oga At The Top Guys and Babes Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Oga At The Top Guys and Babes Pictures (2807 Views)

Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. / Transcript Interview Of Commandant Obafaiye Shem At Channelstv#my Oga At The Top / My Oga At The Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Oga At The Top Guys and Babes Pictures by Monimatic(m): 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
Check out these lovely guys and beautiful ladies putting on the hottest selling T-shirt brand in Nigeria called #MY Oga at the Top

2 Likes

Re: My Oga At The Top Guys and Babes Pictures by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
haba, d tng don dey make mony b dat o. "my oga t d top" shuld file fo patent right o, abi him oga at d top no go alow him?
Re: My Oga At The Top Guys and Babes Pictures by obioraeze(m): 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2013
dis my oga at d top tin startd as a mistake nw its a brand nawao
Re: My Oga At The Top Guys and Babes Pictures by tchaik(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
My Oga at the Top

Re: My Oga At The Top Guys and Babes Pictures by oluwadare26(m): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
Me want one ooo.. Or nake i go customize nii?
Re: My Oga At The Top Guys and Babes Pictures by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2013
What's political about that
Re: My Oga At The Top Guys and Babes Pictures by kulikuli26: 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
I'm just loving naija peeps,a mistake turned opportunity.

1 Like

Re: My Oga At The Top Guys and Babes Pictures by asha80(m): 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
kai who designed the shirts?
Re: My Oga At The Top Guys and Babes Pictures by baggy4luv(m): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
Monimatic: Check out these lovely guys and beautiful ladies putting on the hottest selling T-shirt brand in Nigeria called #MY Oga at the Top
if stupidity deserves a fertile soil,that soil is nigerian youths.

3 Likes

Re: My Oga At The Top Guys and Babes Pictures by morgist(m): 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
@op abeg where will i get one?
Re: My Oga At The Top Guys and Babes Pictures by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
I won't wear any of these, I hate wearing shirts with shitty write ups on them.

2 Likes

Re: My Oga At The Top Guys and Babes Pictures by idupaul: 12:14am On Mar 16, 2013
When ur wearing this shirt make sure U don't break the law and happen to get arrested by civil defence officers
Re: My Oga At The Top Guys and Babes Pictures by Eziachi: 12:22am On Mar 16, 2013
hornipipe: I won't wear any of these, I hate wearing shirts with shitty write ups on them.
Its not meant for you then, no brainer there.
Re: My Oga At The Top Guys and Babes Pictures by aljharem(m): 12:22am On Mar 16, 2013
this is getting silly
Re: My Oga At The Top Guys and Babes Pictures by Freewilly(f): 12:27am On Mar 16, 2013
alj harem: this is getting silly

Yeah because the mugu is your brother, anyways my oga at the top still thinks is funny so go hug a transformer.
Re: My Oga At The Top Guys and Babes Pictures by swaggzo(m): 12:43am On Mar 16, 2013
Freewilly:

Yeah because the mugu is your brother, anyways my oga at the top still thinks is funny so go hug a transformer.

Babe u be f00l? Wetin 4ny for there. The tin jst dae vex me uneccesarily sef. Naija tin dae vex me die. Na rubbish tinz we dae eva like.. Wetin that one con mean.. Wu be the oga sef undecided

1 Like

Re: My Oga At The Top Guys and Babes Pictures by Freewilly(f): 1:05am On Mar 16, 2013
^^^ if e vex you reach like that, follow your brother alj harem hug transformer
Re: My Oga At The Top Guys and Babes Pictures by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 16, 2013
Eziachi:
Its not meant for you then, no brainer there.
neither was my post meant for you, no attention seeking.

1 Like

Re: My Oga At The Top Guys and Babes Pictures by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 16, 2013
the first gals em sexy! tongue
Re: My Oga At The Top Guys and Babes Pictures by obowunmi(m): 6:05am On Mar 16, 2013
it should say oga on top - in the most sexual way. grin grin grin

which oga dey mount on top babes?

(1) (Reply)

Calabar: Only Son Commits Suicide For Love: Pictures / BREAKING!!! Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Borno State! / Ebola: Doctors Reject Sept 22 Schools’ Resumption Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.