Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Is Mba At Lasu Fake? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Mba At Lasu Fake? (1423 Views)

Is There Any Chance For Lasu Students Denied Certificates getting a job? / What Type Of Jobs Can I Apply For With An MBA And Little Or No Work Experience / Lasu Pgd/masters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mba At Lasu Fake? by gbanaje: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2008
LASU MBA at Jibowu campus - would you advise me to buy the form.Is it reputable?
Re: Is Mba At Lasu Fake? by emmigrant0(m): 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2008
you can buy their form it is ok.
Re: Is Mba At Lasu Fake? by ochukoccna: 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2008
emmigrant0:

you can buy their form it is ok.

@ emmigrant0, [size=14pt]R U SURE U R NOT WORKING 4 LASU?[/size]
Spoke witha friend about doing my Msaters in Computer Science yesterday and was advised to steer clear off LASU.
How reliable is your advice then? holla
Re: Is Mba At Lasu Fake? by dewiseacre(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2008
There is no problem with buying an MBA form at the Jibowu campus of LASU, I am a student of the campus and things are going on fine though there was this scare last session by the NUC but dats a foregone issue now, trust me on this bro, it's safe! BEST OF LUCK
Re: Is Mba At Lasu Fake? by emmigrant0(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2008
well i dont see anything wrong with LASU and i must say here that i am neither a staff now a student of Lasu. i just tried to investigate from the fact that i was made to understand that their Partime programs are done on sat: Cams. so if the institution accepts it that way and you happen to be a worker what stops you? Besides i have people that did their masters and are doing fine smiley
Re: Is Mba At Lasu Fake? by nossycheek(f): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2008
There is nothing wrong with LASU MBA but be ready for them b/c they like runs and are unpredictable. The 4 semesters may run for 3 years and at the end you may not smile away. They arre not organise at all. I did mine @ the main campus and am yet to get my cert as my name(and others) did not appear on the graduating list even though we passed all papers. Reasons for that could not be provided by the co-ordinator.
Re: Is Mba At Lasu Fake? by emmigrant0(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2008
I like your contribution to this subject matter Newsweek, and i believe fellow landers are reading this. the problem with LASU is just logistic and i believe this is common with most schools and for sure those expecting their cert will definitely get it one day. i9 just bought my own form and i want to debunk any negative advise of weather the school is good or bad because:
"the same rain that fell on a better leaf tree that makes it to be better is also the same that fell on a sugar Cain stalk that makes it sweet"
so whoever is buying should buy and do his or her best for sure one day the cert will come and such a person will definitely smile.

nossycheek pls i want you to help me the details of how everthing went during your procession and also you can assist me with the entrance question papers via this email emmigrant01@yahoo.co.uk. i will be gratefully if you can assist. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Uba Saturday 14th June Apptitude Test Invitation / Tuesday Gaurdian Vacancies At Dana Air / I Need Job For 0'level Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.