Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC (20282 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nscdc Latest / Nscdc-shortlisted Candidates Names Out At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by cold(m): 3:58am On Mar 16, 2013
NSCDC Accuses Nairaland Of Recruitment Scam

Ok so I was watching all the numerous 'Oga at the top' videos and I came across a particular one where a Civil Defence Corp member was reeling out names of websites used for scamming unsuspecting applicants. And the first name to roll out of his tongue was Nairaland! Like seriously? Anyways, you can watch it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQZCqPAuwqU

www.NSCDC:
Of the various Internets that have been designed for the purpose of fraudulent acts by nefarious persons. And among one of the Internets we have the Nairaland, the www.NSCDC.wapka.mobi. We also have another one which was opened in the name of the ministry of Interior, and several other Internets which have been designed and people have been using to collect money from innocent Nigerians under the guise of giving them jobs with the Nigerian civil defense corps as well as other agencies of government thereby demanding for money from applicants. And as a matter of fact, most of these fraudsters have designed their own way. Some do not only collect money using Internet, but they've also make it that they get phone numbers of persons that they know are looking for job and they call them, send text messages to them asking them to come and pay so-so money for form, come and pay so-so money for them to be given employment. All these are false because the Nigerian security and civil defense corps has never involved itself in the sale of forms, or in the sale of selling scratch cards for the purpose of online filling of forms. The Nigerian security and civil defense corps has never used the internet to advertise for her jobs. Our single process of advertisement is through the mass media and not the social media. Which means when it is time and government says we should recruit, we use the daily newspapers and advertise for applicants that are willing to work in the system to apply through a written application, not through agents and not through consultants

[s]Uploading the youtube clip is proving to be a bit of a headache. Anyone who can, should please upload the vid.[/s] Thanks.
Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 16, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abeg, let me call Seun. He is my Oga at the top. He needs to see this o!

shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by cold(m): 4:28am On Mar 16, 2013
Please!By all means.Because I can categorically tell you that man has no idea what he is saying

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by OgaTheTop2: 5:17am On Mar 16, 2013
cool
Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by jaymichael(m): 5:34am On Mar 16, 2013
so it is not only the OGA AT THE TOP that does not know what he is saying.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by Burger01(m): 5:39am On Mar 16, 2013
...and when did Nairaland become recruitment agency? NSCDC..put your house in order....sad

20 Likes

Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by Orpelin: 5:56am On Mar 16, 2013
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by Lobolintin(m): 5:57am On Mar 16, 2013
Jona shuld crap that agency,and let me inform my oga at the top about it.
Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by SlyIg(f): 6:07am On Mar 16, 2013
And thats why their small oga was asked to go to the tv to clear the air about this scam issue by giving out the correct website to avoid further scam. Unfortunately, their small oga didn't know it pushing it to the oga on the top!
Who is to be blamed! Nairaland or small oga?

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by SlyIg(f): 6:11am On Mar 16, 2013
They should berra not spoil our nairaland name! Whats that for!
Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by MajorJ(m): 6:11am On Mar 16, 2013
THis is so funny grin grin grin grin grin, he don't even know difference between recruitment agnecy and forum or internet and website
@OP bros thank you for finding this video ohh

[img]http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/oh+he+definently+loves+her+_901c3f8412e8fefe85969f70e887f593.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by Gboliwe: 6:32am On Mar 16, 2013
Burger01: ...and when did Nairaland become recruitment agency? NSCDC..put your house in order....sad
My thoughts exactly. If they say Nairaland advertises fake website, that would have looked like they know what they are saying.
Not like it is true though. Then Nairaland will explain to them how adverts are run here
Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by Igwe9(m): 6:46am On Mar 16, 2013
Before nko, that's what his oga at the top told him! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by OgaTheTop2: 6:54am On Mar 16, 2013
Lobolintin: Jona shuld crap that agency,and let me inform my oga at the top about it.
Dats all.... cool
Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by Burger01(m): 7:02am On Mar 16, 2013
Lobolintin: Jona shuld crap that agency,and let me inform my oga at the top about it.

Jona shuld WHAT!!!

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by musiwa19: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2013
nairaland, i know is a fraud, they hack too..
Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by ajos(m): 7:54am On Mar 16, 2013
no do no do oh...no do gra-gra cum here.......
....i for show dis man pepper for accusin d best worldwide black forums....but MY OGA(seun) AT THE TOP...will tel us wat to do dats al

Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by dridowu: 7:55am On Mar 16, 2013
www.nscdc vs www.nairaland.com
Refree ; Oga at The Top

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by W3xy1(m): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2013
make i ask my oga at the top
Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:58am On Mar 16, 2013
Even when 1 of their boss can't give out the address of their website. When did Nairaland become their website or a link to it?
Blaady ignorant Kukuru Defense Officer!
What's wrong with this failed establishment call Civil Defence?
Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by israel007: 7:59am On Mar 16, 2013
When will this people stop!!!

Even the man's English is highly waaasssshhhhhh
Geez
Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 16, 2013
wtf!!!!
Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by Chinaimporter: 8:00am On Mar 16, 2013
Na true because them dey always ban me and my oga
Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by Bryancrox(m): 8:09am On Mar 16, 2013
Who is dis Oga @ d top,is he Patience Jonathan twin brother? Am confuse here
Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by devigblegble: 8:20am On Mar 16, 2013
Wahala dey oh but I still look up to my oga at the top grin
Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by fitzmayowa: 8:22am On Mar 16, 2013
I can see Seun smiling to the bank with this stupid stunt..Seun should sue NSCDC for all they are worth..Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by disloman(m): 8:22am On Mar 16, 2013
Nairaland my a.ss.una berra nt try what am thinking o.wetin concern us wit una job vacancy.i trust my oga at d top,e knw what 2 do
Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by ebamma(m): 8:23am On Mar 16, 2013
.Sumting dey true for wetin dat man dey talk, e get one topic like dat were i been see were dem say nscdc recruitment for nl here, make seun delete that topic abeg

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by xynerise: 8:24am On Mar 16, 2013
The man dey vex say una too laugh am. *phone ringing......* Hello who is this? angry Pls guys my Oga at the top said you guys should stop laughing at his subordinate at the below. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by alfredo4u(m): 8:25am On Mar 16, 2013
from garri to oga at d top, d next one fit b mama at d top
Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by Ebestsmscom: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2013
Just look at the johnbull that can't even operate Nokia torch is vomiting sh1t. Nairaland this, Nairaland that.

They should organize their house first.

@Small Oga at the top weti you talk.
Re: Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC by Chicent(m): 8:26am On Mar 16, 2013
U cant blame him thou. He doesnt kw his organisation website how do u expect him 2differentiate a forum 4rm a recruitment website. 'HIS OGA AT THE TOP KNOWS' mayb we wil ask him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Being Humiliated In Her Former Place Of Work, She Got A Very Good Job / Between A Multi National And Lecturing Job / Invited For Interview By Mutual Benefit Assurance Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.