Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,462 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

"My Oga At The Top" Who Wants To Be A Billionaire? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "My Oga At The Top" Who Wants To Be A Billionaire? (917 Views)

My Oga At The Top Smileys / My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy Feat NSCDC / Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Oga At The Top" Who Wants To Be A Billionaire? by ayobase(m): 8:17am On Mar 16, 2013
I go this from a friend yesternight. It got me so cracked up....we making fun out of anything that comes our ways.....its a question that meant no hurt if u wanna be a Billionaire.

On the hot seat!

Here is the question!

Question 2 for N1,000,000,000.
Which of these is the official website of NSCDC?

A. ww.nscds.com
B. ww.nscdc.org.ng
C. ww.nscdc datz all
D. ww.nscdc.info

You have 3 lifelines.
1. Ask a NLer.
2. 50/50
3. Ask your oga @ the top.

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin
Re: "My Oga At The Top" Who Wants To Be A Billionaire? by albacete(m): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2013
option C
Re: "My Oga At The Top" Who Wants To Be A Billionaire? by prettyrich(f): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2013
Ww.nscdc.com datz all,but am not sure oh......ok let me use my lifeline,let me ask my Oga at the top.
Re: "My Oga At The Top" Who Wants To Be A Billionaire? by albacete(m): 10:20am On Mar 16, 2013
prettyrich: Ww.nscdc.com datz all,but am not sure oh......ok let me use my lifeline,let me ask my Oga at the top.
That's better, than saying one thing now and ur oga will come and say another one.

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Slap / Cheating Wife / Naija Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.