Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Chris Brown May Be Facing Drug Charges After He Smoked Weed @ Ghana Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown May Be Facing Drug Charges After He Smoked Weed @ Ghana Show (1890 Views)

Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) / Rapper Nelly Arrested In Tennessee On Drug Charges (PICS) / Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown May Be Facing Drug Charges After He Smoked Weed @ Ghana Show by Enogoyes: 8:48am On Mar 16, 2013
Chris Brown performed in Ghana last week, and even though we're dazzled by how much he got into his show, the Ghanaians are not feeling how he started smoking weed on-stage because he broke the country's public smoking laws.

Ever since the incident occurred, executive director of Perfector of Sentiments, Jonathan Osei-Owusu has taken a stand against the R&B singer and is stating that "he promoted an illegality" and should be prosecuted just like anyone else in Ghana would be.

The youth activist even created a petition so Brown can somehow face his criminal charges.

Jonathan said: "He is on video to have encouraged the audience to take up arms against people who stand in their way to smoking weed. In our prisons, many are incarcerated for same.

''The last two days, I have been with the police and an investigation has commenced. The police have moved swiftly and they are not leaving anything unturned."

But before all this went down, Chris could care less about the laws in Ghana because he even got the crowd going by saying, “If anybody is tripping off ya’ll smoking weed, f*ck them. S*it, I got my blunt right here,” while a melody of weed-related tunes played in the background.
Chris Brown performed in Ghana last week, and even though we're dazzled by how much he got into his show, the Ghanaians are not feeling how he started smoking weed on-stage because he broke the country's public smoking laws.

Ever since the incident occurred, executive director of Perfector of Sentiments, Jonathan Osei-Owusu has taken a stand against the R&B singer and is stating that "he promoted an illegality" and should be prosecuted just like anyone else in Ghana would be.

The youth activist even created a petition so Brown can somehow face his criminal charges.

Jonathan said: "He is on video to have encouraged the audience to take up arms against people who stand in their way to smoking weed. In our prisons, many are incarcerated for same.

''The last two days, I have been with the police and an investigation has commenced. The police have moved swiftly and they are not leaving anything unturned."

But before all this went down, Chris could care less about the laws in Ghana because he even got the crowd going by saying, “If anybody is tripping off ya’ll smoking weed, f*ck them. S*it, I got my blunt right here,” while a melody of weed-related tunes played in the background.

Read more from source: http://enogoyesgh..com/2013/03/chris-brown-may-be-facing-drug-charges.html

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander And Mrs Annie Idibia Contest On How Best To Take A Selfie / Which Animal(s) Do Wish Cud Go On Extintion? / Kris, Kourtney, Khloe, Kendall And Kylie Joins Kim Kardashian On Her $50m Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.