Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,940 members, 7,803,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Civil Defense Suspends “my Oga At The Top”. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Civil Defense Suspends “my Oga At The Top”. (757 Views)

BREAKING: Nscdc’s Mysterious “oga At The Top” Finally Revealed / My Oga At The Top ... NSCDC Vs Davido Gobe (video Mix By Dj Kaywise) / Ask My Oga At The Top!, What Does This Implied? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Civil Defense Suspends “my Oga At The Top”. by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 16, 2013
A phone call to Hope For Nigeria's News Desk this morning is confirming that Mr Obafaiye Shem, the Lagos Commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC), (aka My Oga At the Top) has been Suspended by the Internal Affair Ministry.

While the details of his suspension is still not clear as at the time of this post, but Hope For Nigeria is certain that it must be related to the embarrassing interview, Mr Shem granted to Channels Television early in the Week.
Re: Civil Defense Suspends “my Oga At The Top”. by harbibi: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2013
For those that escalated the "my oga at the top" phrase I hope you are happy now that you succeeded in pulling this man down and throwing him into a depression he may never recover from? Well be rest assured you'll also taste of the bitter pill sooner or later when you least expect it cos no matter how good you think you are, you are not above mistake. Its called KARMA!
Re: Civil Defense Suspends “my Oga At The Top”. by OgaTheTop2: 9:04am On Mar 16, 2013
cool
Re: Civil Defense Suspends “my Oga At The Top”. by Burger01(m): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2013
What a pity... O ma se o o. I really feel for this gentle man.. And he has a family to feed...... sad
Re: Civil Defense Suspends “my Oga At The Top”. by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 16, 2013
Please, how do I delete or deactivate my Nairaland Account?
Re: Civil Defense Suspends “my Oga At The Top”. by jamesibor: 9:58am On Mar 16, 2013
Biyi1471: Please, how do I delete or deactivate my Nairaland Account?

Ask your oga at the top.

1 Like

Re: Civil Defense Suspends “my Oga At The Top”. by r231(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2013

(1)

Pls someone should Comfirm This Address For Me In Lekki? / Which Nairalander's Username Sounds Funny? / Zaria Must Laugh 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.