Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,598 members, 7,801,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana (36301 Views)

Video: Ethiopia's Booming Economy - One Of The World's Fastest Growing Economies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
m.dee:

smtin is unnaturally wrong wit u
There is nothing unnaturally wrong with me, I am actually a free-thinker not someone who believes something because the Pope said so. I am a researcher!
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire: 419 and ritualists yes, but Boko Haram no! Dont get me wrong, what I mean is my brothers in the NDelta are actually involved in 419 and rituals but not Boko Haram and I take responsibility for that. But will Buhari and El Rufai take responsibilities for Boko Haram ? That being said, I think there is absolutely nothing wrong with brothers marrying sisters, its just fiction. Adam actually impregnated 4 of his daughters apart from Eve and Christians believe we are off-springs of Adam, so we are product of his 'in-breeding' if I may use your word.
Young man, boko haram is your friend
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by tunamania(m): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
thinking about it this es little or no threat to the donor except incest issues later in life and thats even btw the children......but my oga at the top says i should not do it...but for naija guys this is way better than selling their kidneys right?
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Akeud(m): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
Wizee: I trust 9ja Boys, we no dey carry last
Bros 4 dis 1, u no fit carry 1st 4 dis country where I follow dey!
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by mkoabiola: 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
Comin soon to 9ger
Bt beware of ritualist.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by sambroose(m): 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
So una neva no....dis biz don dey 4 Abakaliki(ebonyi state) inside FMC
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by SIRKOL(m): 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
Jesus!
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by stevoski059(m): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
pekelepekele: Pros about selling your sperm it is a quicker way of making cash . Secondly it is better than selling your kidney

Cons about it , You will have couple of kids that you don't know they exist and your own personal children can end up marrying your other children you have never met before .

Secondly you are just selling it without knowing what it will really be used for it can end up in the hands of a ritualist and you know what that means

So lets choose ., To me it's just too bad I can't bare having kids I will never meet in person
the rich will never like to see the poor succeed
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by fELiscatus: 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire: Is there something naturally wrong in a brother marrying a sister ? Please no religious/superstitious lectures.
a1solution: nothing wrong its just superstition

I can't believe the two of you. In this age of enlightenment you still make comments like this?
Inbreeding/incest is abnormal. Evolution does not favour incestous relationships. First of all, human beings evolved to be turned off by the natural body odour of their siblings because they are not supposed to be attracted to them and desire mating with them.

Also there have been studies that show that inbreeding poses threats to a population by causing reduced fertility and increased child mortality/morbidity.

Another study showed that inbreeding significantly increases childhood mortality in the first year of life, increases morbidity, and significantly increases numbers of disabled offspring.

Development is also thought to be affected by inbreeding because the children of consanguineous(incestous) marriages were significantly older than other children when they first walked and talked. inbreeding also causes loss of immune system function.

Over time, inbreeding leads to a decreased fitness of the population

You can use google to get more info on the subject.

2 Likes

Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by pillzthadrugz(m): 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
nyere84: Is this for real?
Wat is my guy waiting for??

#off to share the news with him#
......WHATTTTTTT so ur guy is impotent......pity him
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by jov44: 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
Notiin we no go hear! May dem no carry dis one come 9ja cos guys wil sale every drop of it.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
I can't justify this act.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Rooneyboy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
illitrate: I have 2 gallons to sell.

grin grin grin
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

I can't believe the two of you. In this age of enlightenment you still make comments like this?
Inbreeding/incest is abnormal. Evolution does not favour incestous relationships. First of all, human beings evolved to be turned off by the natural body odour of their siblings because they are not supposed to be attracted to them and desire mating with them.

Also there have been studies that show that inbreeding poses threats to a population by causing reduced fertility and increased child mortality/morbidity.

Another study showed that inbreeding significantly increases childhood mortality in the first year of life, increases morbidity, and significantly increases numbers of disabled offspring.

Development is also thought to be affected by inbreeding because the children of consanguineous(incestous) marriages were significantly older than other children when they first walked and talked. inbreeding also causes loss of immune system function.

Over time, inbreeding leads to a decreased fitness of the population

You can use google to get more info on the subject.
You are lying!
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire: Is there something naturally wrong in a brother marrying a sister ? Please no religious/superstitious lectures.
Is this a question or an assumption or ar an insinuation. Choose one and I wil tel u how unnatural and devilish u are.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Rooneyboy(m): 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
illitrate: I have 2 gallons to sell.

Yours is of no quality
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
Policewoman: You know, come here dey ask. smiley
there must b a natural way to extract the sperms.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Sweetapple007(f): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire: The Pope is God to you ? Well, not to me!
i see, God himself means notting to u.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by BlackPeni5: 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
Richfella:

Lol. All your doctors, Lawyers and Engineers don commot finish. Na meat-sellers and road- side mechanics remain tongue grin grin.

cheesy cheesy nice one...but its d other way.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by ifedayosol(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
No oda way dan masturbation
Chukskalidon:
there must b a natural way to extract the sperms.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by signalpower: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
sperms
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Summersland(m): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
Is nt matter of wannker,sparm business's on grand nw....Oosheeeee cheesy
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Originalsly: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
Sounds fine but do we ever hear of the adverse effects? Once nature is tampered with everything cannot be fine. I hope the receivers are prepared to deal with the consequences. I would like to recommend two books written by a medical surgeon Robin Cook...Acceptable Risks and Chromosome 6.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by drnoel: 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
OK Nigerian evil men can now start going there to buy sperm.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by tintingz(m): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
TO BUY YOUR SPERM: visit ww.sperm.daz'all
signed by

Oga-at-the-top

1 Like

Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by Jonzingmaster(m): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
OMG!!!!and am here wasting my own...gods forbid!...am on next flight to GHANA
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by jahonmatic(m): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2013
sheyie2007:
You'd be surprised at how they won't give a shiit about it.. we've got morals here dude... lipsrsealed
Yimu ..#....morals my foot...mschewwww....kidneys wey den dey sell for Malay...na morals?
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by princemaicheal: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
aieromon: Hmm,this is better than selling of kidneys.

Over to you soapy masters grin grin
Sorry they cannot risk contamination,no saliva either.You will have to make use of ur imagination only,i guess that how it works.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by fELiscatus: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire: You are lying!

Dude, just use google. I can't start going back and forth with you on this thread.

Whether you desire to sleep with your sister or not does not concern me. It's your life.
Re: Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana by PallyG(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). / Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.