Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:17 PM

Tunisian Man Slaughtered For Embracing Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tunisian Man Slaughtered For Embracing Christianity (869 Views)

Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! / Moving Photographs Show Pope Francis Embracing Man Disfigured By Disease. / Atheist, Why Embracing Buddhism And Not African Philosophy And Spirituality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunisian Man Slaughtered For Embracing Christianity by freezykul(m): 11:08am On Mar 16, 2013
a video of muslims slicing the throat of a tunisian man for converting to christianity(apostasy)and refusing to renounce it was aired on egyptian tv by talk host Tawfiq Okasha.The young man(name unknown)was tied by masked men with a knife to his throat and did not struggle/resist(maybe he has acepted his faith)the men who were chanting some words in arabic condeming christianity.At the cry of "allahu akbar"the masked man begins to slice even as the man appears to be praying.it took over 2 minutes after which his head was held up to the shout of islamic slogans of victory.
The show host who was visibly horrified said "does islam calls for this?".
http://www.google.com.ng/gwt/x?gl=NG&hl=en-NG&u=http://frontpagemag.com/2012/raymond-ibrahim/muslims-slaughter-convert-to-christianity-in-tunisia/&g=christians+in+tunsia&sa=x&ei=Z3RDUZjYGorlswayzYGICw&ved=OCCUQFjAC
Re: Tunisian Man Slaughtered For Embracing Christianity by freezykul(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2013
i admire the courage of this young man even in the face of death he wouldnt renounce d truth. He has a beta chance of making it to the kingdom of heaven.
As for his persecutors they beta acept jesus into their lives or else they are all hell bound.
Re: Tunisian Man Slaughtered For Embracing Christianity by italo: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
May God accept his sacrifice and his soul.

Martyrdom is the height of love.

"Greater love has no man, than to give up his life for his friends."--Jesus Christ.
Re: Tunisian Man Slaughtered For Embracing Christianity by Belloladan(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
He deserved it! and so what?
Re: Tunisian Man Slaughtered For Embracing Christianity by italo: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
Bello ladan: He deserved it! and so what?

Excuse me Sir, are you a muslim?
Re: Tunisian Man Slaughtered For Embracing Christianity by freezykul(m): 12:33am On Mar 17, 2013
you sound like a jihadist
Re: Tunisian Man Slaughtered For Embracing Christianity by seyibrown(f): 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
Killing someone who embraced the truth does not turn the lie believed by those who killed him into the truth! cool He has gone to rest with the God of truth and justice who continues to raise thousands of new belivers in the stead of murdered ones as these!

1 Like

Re: Tunisian Man Slaughtered For Embracing Christianity by enilove(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
Let the idol worshippers continue to kill for their god,they will one day die and end up in hell fire.
Anyone silently enjoying seeing or hearing innocent people killed, shall die one day, and demons will enjoy seeing him roast in hell fire.

It is by their fruits that you shall know them. They are idolaters and Satanic Children.
Re: Tunisian Man Slaughtered For Embracing Christianity by PastorOluT(m): 12:04am On Mar 20, 2013

Excuse me:/
Why cant u ppl ever see where things like dis will take u?
Re: Tunisian Man Slaughtered For Embracing Christianity by Geewan(m): 12:14am On Mar 20, 2013
enilove:
Let the idol worshippers continue to kill for their god,they will one day die and end up in hell fire.
Anyone silently enjoying seeing or hearing innocent people killed, shall die one day, and demons will enjoy seeing him roast in hell fire.

It is by their fruits that you shall know them. They are idolaters and Satanic Children.

Have you ever heard of Lavon Affair?
Maybe this will quench your ignorance: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071003044831AAK6hOJ
Re: Tunisian Man Slaughtered For Embracing Christianity by enilove(m): 9:01am On Mar 20, 2013
Geewan:

Have you ever heard of Lavon Affair?
Maybe this will quench your ignorance: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071003044831AAK6hOJ

Chang your mindset and fear God,then He will deliver you from the power of darkness that has caged you from seeing the evil in slicing the throat of a human being like you.
Re: Tunisian Man Slaughtered For Embracing Christianity by proo212(m): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2013
Well he renounced the beast and its image and would not worship it so he was beheaded. I dont think there is anything else to be said. Rev 20:4 confirms this. But this was a long time ago though.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgement was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshipped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a[a] thousand years.
Re: Tunisian Man Slaughtered For Embracing Christianity by PastorOluT(m): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2013
proo212: Well he renounced the beast and its image and would not worship it so he was beheaded. I dont think there is anything else to be said. Rev 20:4 confirms this. But this was a long time ago though.

What in the world are you saying?
Re: Tunisian Man Slaughtered For Embracing Christianity by Geewan(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
enilove:
Chang your mindset and fear God,then He will deliver you from the power of darkness that has caged you from seeing the evil in slicing the throat of a human being like you.

And what makes you think you fear God more than me?
Tell me something else jare.
You're the one who needs to change your narrow mindset about other people's religion.

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 3rd July, 2013 Little By Little By Pastor E / People Prefer Calling Our Pastors Mama An Papa, Why.. / I Came,i Saw And Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.