Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,524 members, 7,801,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Shiloh 2012 Testimonies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2012 Testimonies (1581 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiloh 2012 Testimonies by nwapastor: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
This is to give God all the praise for making me a LECTURER. I went to Shiloh 2012 believing God for a miracle job. During Shiloh God told me through his servant Bishop David Oyedepo that HE IS NOT A ROBBER! That whatsoever I had given to him as offering or sacrifice on Shiloh ground, he was going to give me back. He has done it by giving me the lecturing job I had been searching for all these years. Please share your own testimony cos it's not a coincidence.
Re: Shiloh 2012 Testimonies by nwapastor: 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
It is really my year of next levels n double portion. I went 2 Shiloh 2012 single though I was over 30 years of age n a female 4 dt matter. I had no male friend not to talk of suitor. We were told 2 write down when we want d proposal n d wedding, I wrote proposal Dec.2012 till March 2013, wedding June 2013 till Nov.22 2013. To d glory of God d God of Shiloh answered me. He came n proposed to me March 28 2013 n d wedding will take place b4 Nov.22 this yr. It is not a Coincidence pls help me thank this God of wonders.
Re: Shiloh 2012 Testimonies by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
Hi, you only saw that you had a behavior that was keeping men away from you. You noticed, became humbled and men came for u. Nothing special.. U had no spiritual problems. Its just u. Anyway, thank yourself for you
Re: Shiloh 2012 Testimonies by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2013
nwapastor: This is to give God all the praise for making me a LECTURER. I went to Shiloh 2012 believing God for a miracle job. During Shiloh God told me through his servant Bishop David Oyedepo that HE IS NOT A ROBBER! That whatsoever I had given to him as offering or sacrifice on Shiloh ground, he was going to give me back. He has done it by giving me the lecturing job I had been searching for all these years. Please share your own testimony cos it's not a coincidence.
stop being deceived. are you now saying God blessed you cos you paid him? its good to give God but dont think that thats why he blessed you. he is ever ready to blessed you whether you give or not.
Re: Shiloh 2012 Testimonies by Mudley313: 9:56am On Jun 06, 2013
this is what in latin is called, post hoc ergo propter hoc, a logical fallacy that states that "since that event followed this one, that event must have been caused by this one." often shortened to simply post hoc, it is a particularly tempting error because temporal sequence appears to be integral to causality. The fallacy lies in coming to a conclusion based solely on the order of events, rather than taking into account other factors that might rule out the connection.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_hoc_ergo_propter_hoc

this is the same pattern all testimony givers, be it a muslim or christian, follow
Re: Shiloh 2012 Testimonies by kufre2010: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
I am not a member of winners chapel but i was invited to shilo 2012. But today i regrate attainding that serving after seing google map of covenant university and faith tarbanacle ota. I wil not attain winners chapel again until someone prove 2 me that that map is false. Thanks
Re: Shiloh 2012 Testimonies by OCTAVO: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
I'm still yet to recover from the blessings of GOD after SHILOH 2012. My level has indeed changed.

(1) (Reply)

How Satan Ordains Pastors / The Synagogue Church Releases Official Statement Concerning Collapsed Building / God: The Abusive Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.