Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Viewer's Discretion: How Charly Boy's Kidnapped Cousin Was Killed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viewer's Discretion: How Charly Boy's Kidnapped Cousin Was Killed (3275 Views)

Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Viewer's Discretion: How Charly Boy's Kidnapped Cousin Was Killed by contactmorak: 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
Viewer's Discretion: How Charly Boy's Kidnapped Cousin Was Butchered

More facts are beginning to emerge about how Charly Boy's cousin, Emeka Aseme, a hotelier was abducted by gun men when he visited his hotel in Oguta, Imo state on 24th February.

When Aseme's family contacted the abductors, they demanded N8m ransom, which the family paid but Emeka was not released to them.

On the 9th of March however,the abductors contacted Emeka's younger brother and directed him to go to a community callled Okwonji, to find Emeka but sadly, it was Emeka's decomposed body that was found in a bush path, with his sexual organ ,
eyes and the heart plucked out.

CHARLY BOY REACTS:

"I have never seen a thing like this since I grew up in Oguta. This is extreme barbarism. How can a man be so callous to his fellow man to the extent of removing different parts of his body until he finally gave up? This is unheard of.

What is this country turning to? What
era is this? As far as I know, no evil doer will go unpunished. Every evil
committed by man to man must surely be redressed, if not now, certainly later, if not by man, then by God, for the victory of evil over good is temporary. We are waiting for the outcome of police investigation. After then, we will take the campaign to Oguta. We must agitate for peace. The peace that has eluded us must be returned. We are not known for
this.”

Also arrests of about five people have been made in connection with the gruesome case.

More: www.splendormag.com/2013/03/pls-dont-click-if-you-cant-stand-gory.html?m=1

Re: Viewer's Discretion: How Charly Boy's Kidnapped Cousin Was Killed by Ochidoma: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
His own blood was butchered like an animal and his home town has been a den of crime but no protest then.
Could this guy be out for his own popularity?
*confused*
Re: Viewer's Discretion: How Charly Boy's Kidnapped Cousin Was Killed by taiyesoul(f): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Different people with different issues.God help us.

(1) (Reply)

Muna Obiekwe: Check Out Some Of The Photos From The Actor's Burial / Tonto Dike Shows Massive Cleavage In New Photo / Guy Waves Flag Bearing Picture Of Kim K-ray J Sex Tape At Kanye West Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.