Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,402 members, 7,781,160 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:04 AM

The Date Palm And The Chainsaw - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Date Palm And The Chainsaw (566 Views)

Hey city kid? Do you know how Palm Oil Is Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Date Palm And The Chainsaw by ProudUSA: 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2013
Re: The Date Palm And The Chainsaw by VillageBoi(m): 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
You know what I'm going to say as your number one fan! grin

My guy, please, please make a short documentary... you could easily have won the 'AfriNolly' competition with the style of shooting you do. Have a look at this thread and then do consider putting in 2, 3 or 4 shorts for next year. Top prize is $25,000.00

https://www.nairaland.com/1197522/afrinolly-short-film-competition
Re: The Date Palm And The Chainsaw by ProudUSA: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2013
Thanks, VillageBoi smiley

I came across an article online on the AfriNolly competition earlier this year but I didn't bother reading it since the word 'Nolly' had me assuming it was just for 'Nollywood film' producers. Never mind, next time.
Re: The Date Palm And The Chainsaw by VillageBoi(m): 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2013
ProudUSA: Thanks, VillageBoi smiley
I came across an article online on the AfriNolly competition earlier this year but I didn't bother reading it since the word 'Nolly' had me assuming it was just for 'Nollywood film' producers. Never mind, next time.

You're welcome. The competition has big backers including Google+
Re: The Date Palm And The Chainsaw by ProudUSA: 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
VillageBoi:

You're welcome. The competition has big backers including Google+

Niiiice smiley

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Dis Dance Video U'll Love It / How To Know If The Movie You Are Watching Is Nigerian / THE 'SYNOPSIS' Of Season Film REVOLUTION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.