Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,901 members, 7,799,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

If Not For Engineering I'd Have Been A Cook!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If Not For Engineering I'd Have Been A Cook!!! (944 Views)

Thread For Engineering Students. / Affordable UK Universities With Easy Chance Of Admission For Engineering Courses / High Paying Internship Opportunities In Lagos For Engineering Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Not For Engineering I'd Have Been A Cook!!! by Bryan12(m): 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2013
i started cooking when i was 10,as there were no grownup girl in my family,so the gift of cooking was imbibed in me when i was younger.i've always loved cooking even as a child.up till now i still cook what everyone in my family eats and am into engineering but sometimes i wish i were a cook in a very rich home,not because of money or anything just for the love of it.so i was wondering if there's anyone like me.if not for your present career.what'd you have been?
Re: If Not For Engineering I'd Have Been A Cook!!! by Mustay(m): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2013
FFO cool Funds From Operations tongue

I do have a flair for cooking too however I never thought of it as a career until I 'grew up'. I did realize that taking it as a profession may not have the same aroma with my flair cos as an expert with diverse skills, one would definitely have to learn cooking different types of foods - even the ones you don't like.

I listen to this guy - Chef Uche Can Cook and it's obvious as a cook, you'd branch into food nutrition cum health technology to know the causal-effects of the food we eat to the body system.

As per pay, my observation is that the more 'international' your skills are and your packaging makes your brand irresistible. For now, I don't think I can negate my career for it full time.
Re: If Not For Engineering I'd Have Been A Cook!!! by Bryan12(m): 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
nice one there.but bro,what exactly is your point ??
Re: If Not For Engineering I'd Have Been A Cook!!! by Mustay(m): 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
angryMy point lies in cooking similarities and thoughts of it being a career undecided undecided
Re: If Not For Engineering I'd Have Been A Cook!!! by eledalo: 11:20am On Mar 21, 2013
Bryan12: nice one there.but bro,what exactly is your point ??

cheesy grin cheesy grin
I'm sorry Mustay I just had to laugh!!

The question was:
Bryan12: if not for your present career.what'd you have been?

I do what I love and thats my career. Won't tell.
Re: If Not For Engineering I'd Have Been A Cook!!! by Bryan12(m): 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
eledalo:

cheesy grin cheesy grin
I'm sorry Mustay I just had to laugh!! Whats so funny?

The question was:

I do what I love and thats my career. Won't tell.
Re: If Not For Engineering I'd Have Been A Cook!!! by Mustay(m): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2013
Oh!

Journalism.
Re: If Not For Engineering I'd Have Been A Cook!!! by AjanleKoko: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
Mustay: Oh!

Journalism.

True that.
I'm still planning to do a Coetzee later, and write full-time. Specifically about places I've been, like Hemingway.
Maybe I can get to do one of dem Globe Trekker shows grin
Re: If Not For Engineering I'd Have Been A Cook!!! by Bryan12(m): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2013
AjanleKoko:

True that.
I'm still planning to do a Coetzee later, and write full-time. Specifically about places I've been, like Hemingway.
Maybe I can get to do one of dem Globe Trekker shows grin
hahahah.lWKMDDD!!

(1) (Reply)

Gtb Or Cbn / I Want To Study Nanotechnology But I Don't Know How To Go About It / How To Identify A Great Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.