Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix (6793 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by roccio(m): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
Deportee lady Kemi Olunloyo claims she's working to get her b00bs close to that of the notorious Cossy Orjiakor. See the photo below and what she wrote about it on the social media:

"Ladies!!! It's NOT a BRA. Its a bikini top with a WIRE, the latest with tight short mini skirts. I've always told u my breasts are healthy, self exam on the 11th of the month for breast cancer lumps, no implants. I have told ppl on social media that my breasts are firm, chests pointed and hard and my wish is to get my pumpkins to half of Cossy's.

"I will be 49 in August. Wonder why my sons tell their pals I am SEXY and make my pics their profile pic on FB."

- Does a lady really need to discuss her b00bs with people on the social media?

Check out the pictures http://www.tundeola.com/2013/03/kemi-olunloyo-brags-her-b00bs-are-still.html#more

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by Chanchit: 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2013
Na wa o, I only use to hear her name, never knew she looks so responsible.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by ifyalways(f): 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
Disappointed sha and i guess others viewing this thread are in same boat. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by mysticgal(f): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
ifyalways: Disappointed sha and i guess others viewing this thread are in same boat. cheesy
yeah
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2013
Mstchew.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by slimyem: 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2013
Where are the bosoms?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by StateOfMind: 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2013
Mschewww angry angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by anton(m): 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
LMAO....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by pat077: 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
roccio: Deportee lady Kemi Olunloyo claims she's working to get her b00bs close to that of the notorious Cossy Orjiakor. See the photo below and what she wrote about it on the social media:

"Ladies!!! It's NOT a BRA. Its a bikini top with a WIRE, the latest with tight short mini skirts. I've always told u my breasts are healthy, self exam on the 11th of the month for breast cancer lumps, no implants. I have told ppl on social media that my breasts are firm, chests pointed and hard and my wish is to get my pumpkins to half of Cossy's.

"I will be 49 in August. Wonder why my sons tell their pals I am SEXY and make my pics their profile pic on FB."

Check out the pictures http://www.tundeola.com/2013/03/kemi-olunloyo-brags-her-b00bs-are-still.html#more

Rubbish! Were's d unclad pics?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 17, 2013
roccio: Deportee lady Kemi Olunloyo claims she's working to get her b00bs close to that of the notorious Cossy Orjiakor. See the photo below and what she wrote about it on the social media:

sugar mummy in the making
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 17, 2013
*disturbing*
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 17, 2013
To think this clown is just a year younger than my mum. Wonder how she raised her sons who are now pimping her to their friends via social media. *disgusting*
#IrresponsibleMother
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 17, 2013
Tunde Ola, take your time. angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by Nobody: 4:19am On Mar 17, 2013
Hmm, so this is the supposed pic she was ranting about:

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by SlyIg(f): 5:28am On Mar 17, 2013
This madam governor sef!
I blame her papa that is still giving her pocket money till her 49th birthday.
If not, she would have logout of her facebook page, go out there and hustle like her mates.
I laughed when she said she is stil expecting a responsible man to marry her. I pity her out of wedlock child too.
Stupidd woman at 49!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by Zonacom(m): 5:57am On Mar 17, 2013
slimyem: Where are the bosoms?

inside ur bra
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by basisop(m): 6:40am On Mar 17, 2013
slimyem: Where are the bosoms?

In OP's mouth.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by Mynd44: 9:17am On Mar 17, 2013
This thread is a fraud jorh. To think I was expecting to see.........
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 17, 2013
pat077: Rubbish! Were's d unclad pics?
you wan see 49 year old naked pics cheesy woman wey old enough to born you.if no be say women don reduce themselves,shey na this woman wey dey suppose yarn dust.wey the breasts sef,the thing wey don drop dead.mshewww
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 17, 2013
She's not looking bad.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by Popowaa: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by OreMeta: 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
Brand_new: She's not looking bad.
So true. She doesn't look that bad even without make up. Women half her age can look just as good through a healthy lifestyle, good food, plenty of exercise and water. Rather than hating on her and looking like her aunties grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by Sparkle1(f): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2013
Why is this lady all over d place! undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by JudgeDredd: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2013
Why are dudes vexing because of no pix? grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by vision2050: 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
Her son says she is pretty and sexy

i would not be suprise if your son ask you out
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by baby124: 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
This woman lives for attention and survives on the shock factor! I love her! Never a dull moment. She always takes her fans and haters by surprise by descending to a new low.hahahaha! Nigerians now have to live with two national nuisances. Kemi and Cossy. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 18, 2013
cheesy cheesy ^^ now who is cossy?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by baby124: 4:57am On Mar 18, 2013
You have to google her to understand. Cossy Orjiakor or so. The girl is in her own world. grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by mgbeketoto: 8:56am On Dec 23, 2013
I LOOOOOOVE THIS WOMAN!!!

My kind of gal!!!! kiss

No self-esteem issues like TYPICAL MGBEKE-ALATIKA Nigerian women!!! kiss

YOU GO SEXXXXXXY MAMMMMMA!!!!

At least you did not deport yourself to SPAIN!!!! cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 23, 2013
grin grin grin
mgbeketoto: I LOOOOOOVE THIS WOMAN!!!

My kind of gal!!!! kiss

No self-esteem issues like TYPICAL MGBEKE-ALATIKA Nigerian women!!! kiss

YOU GO SEXXXXXXY MAMMMMMA!!!!

At least you did not deport yourself to SPAIN!!!! cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by haykins01(m): 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
Mynd_44: This thread is a fraud jorh. To think I was expecting to see.........
Ah!!..U also?..U 2 want to c?..end time!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix by Temismith(f): 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmmm, Orisirisi!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother / At This Juncture, I Jealous Married Men. / Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.