Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Learn How Unlock All Types Of Phone Without Stress - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Learn How Unlock All Types Of Phone Without Stress (9296 Views)

Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity / Unlock All Blackberry Apps (activation Codes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How Unlock All Types Of Phone Without Stress by greateliso(m): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
What is unlocking?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your phone. Typically this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via the phones key pad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other SIM cards. There are also other solutions which involve software or other ways to unlock your phone, so check that you are ordering the right solution for you.

How do you unlock my phone?
You provide us with easy to find details of your phone e.g. the type, the IMEI number, country and the network that supplied the phone. This information is then used to provide an unlock code to unlock your phone. You simply follow the instructions we provide, and the phone will be unlocked - easy!

Factory Official iPhone unlock
Order and pay your iPhone unlocking here. Your unlock will be processed following the delivery time you see on this page. A confirmation will be sent to your email as soon as the job is done.

Permanently factory unlock your iPhone without jailbreaking, by whitelisting your IMEI in the Apple iTunes database.
All our unlocks are guaranteed to work, or your money back. No quibbles, no questions, no hassle.
Factory Unlock all iPhones regardless of bootloader, baseband and firmware version up to the latest iOS and beyond (if you don't know what this means, don't worry - it simply means we can unlock any handset).
Upgrade and Sync iPhones using iTunes without fear of ever being locked out.
Quickest factory unlock guaranteed.
Every single feature works perfectly 100%, and your warranty remains valid.
Always upgrade to latest firmware, with our unlocks you simply update using iTunes and your device remains unlocked.

How do you unlock my phone?
You provide us with easy to find details of your phone e.g. the type, the IMEI number, country and the network that supplied the phone. This information is then used to provide an unlock code to unlock your phone. You simply follow the instructions we provide, and the phone will be unlocked - easy!

for more info. visit www.petrockunlock.net

Re: Learn How Unlock All Types Of Phone Without Stress by jelly456: 11:37am On May 09, 2013
Thanks for giving information.It's very useful for everyone.Here i wish to add my personal unlocking experience.Recently i bought my mobile phone from UK,which is locked to particular network provider.So only i can't out my own sim card in it.Then i asked my friends.One of my friend suggest try to buy an unlock code from any one of the online unlocking service provider.Then i searched lot of providers through online.Finally i found this site http://www.simpleunlocking.com/supported-phones/rs16wp7/ Here i unlocked my mobile phone within a day.

2 Likes

Re: Learn How Unlock All Types Of Phone Without Stress by YuppieUnlock: 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
Try this:

http://yuppieunlock..com/2013/08/todays-wow-offer-cheapest-iphone-unlock.html

Global unlocking solutions at cheapest rate.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn's New 2k For 3.75gig And 1k For 1.5gig / How To Reduce Mobile Internet Data Usage On Android Devices / Tecno Phones And Prices In Nigeria 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.