Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

I Typed TROPHYLESS In Google & The Reply I Got Was This''do U Mean ARSENAL''??? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I Typed TROPHYLESS In Google & The Reply I Got Was This''do U Mean ARSENAL''??? (966 Views)

Group Of Death?what Group Of Death?ok You Mean All The Other Teams Will Die!! / Type Trophyless On Google And Await Your Result. / Prediction: Arsenal Goes 7 Season Trophyless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Typed TROPHYLESS In Google & The Reply I Got Was This''do U Mean ARSENAL''??? by Valto(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2013
EVEN GOOGLE KNOWS ARSENAL AS A TROPHYLESS CLUB grin grin

Re: I Typed TROPHYLESS In Google & The Reply I Got Was This''do U Mean ARSENAL''??? by chelseabmw(m): 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2013
lol................this should hit the front page

1 Like

Re: I Typed TROPHYLESS In Google & The Reply I Got Was This''do U Mean ARSENAL''??? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
chelseabmw: lol................this should hit the front page
if u're a mod. Is dis how ur frontpage topics wil look like.
Re: I Typed TROPHYLESS In Google & The Reply I Got Was This''do U Mean ARSENAL''??? by chelseabmw(m): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
Chukskalidon:
if u're a mod. Is dis how ur frontpage topics wil look like.

anything is possible because last week a thread titled " Lady refused to talk to me cos i wore a chelsea jersery" hit the front page

if the above can make the frontpage then what stops this interesting trophy to hit the front page?

atleast this will room for young nairalanders to shine their eyes before supporting any club

are u a learner? or is it because u r an arsenal fan?
Re: I Typed TROPHYLESS In Google & The Reply I Got Was This''do U Mean ARSENAL''??? by Valto(m): 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
chelseabmw:

anything is possible because last week a thread titled " Lady refused to talk to me cos i wore a chelsea jersery" hit the front page

if the above can make the frontpage then what stops this interesting trophy to hit the front page?

atleast this will room for young nairalanders to shine their eyes before supporting any club

no mind him... the mod in this sports section even removed my google captured picture that i uploaded before... i av to upload it again...
Re: I Typed TROPHYLESS In Google & The Reply I Got Was This''do U Mean ARSENAL''??? by manmustwac(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
chelseabmw:

Unfortuneately for you mukina is an arsenal fan so theres no way this will make the homepage sad
Re: I Typed TROPHYLESS In Google & The Reply I Got Was This''do U Mean ARSENAL''??? by chelseabmw(m): 12:36am On Apr 01, 2013
manmustwac: Unfortuneately for you mukina is an arsenal fan so theres no way this will make the homepage sad

grin grin
Re: I Typed TROPHYLESS In Google & The Reply I Got Was This''do U Mean ARSENAL''??? by cdamsel(f): 1:30am On Apr 01, 2013
C ur spelling of google in d 1st place undecided
Re: I Typed TROPHYLESS In Google & The Reply I Got Was This''do U Mean ARSENAL''??? by purplekayc(m): 10:39am On Apr 02, 2013
@ paoster, u dey craze !!
Re: I Typed TROPHYLESS In Google & The Reply I Got Was This''do U Mean ARSENAL''??? by Valto(m): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2013
cdamsel: C ur spelling of google in d 1st place undecided
thats a typing mistake.correctted!
Re: I Typed TROPHYLESS In Google & The Reply I Got Was This''do U Mean ARSENAL''??? by Valto(m): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2013
grin
purplekayc: @ paoster, u dey craze !!
grin grin i guess arsenal is ur darling trophyless club

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Breaks A New Record. / Today's Win Big Predictions-Very Trusted__drop yours also / Who In Your Opinion Is The Best Striker In Epl For 2010/2011 Season?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.