Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Premature expulsion - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Premature expulsion (2512 Views)

Herbal Tea That Cures Erectile dysfunctions: Premature Expulsion, Weak Organ,Etc / Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? / Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premature expulsion by Efemode1(m): 6:15am On Mar 17, 2013
please my people, I'm 26 six years old, whenever I wanted to sex,I do not go longer than 30 seconds, most of the time, I even ejaculate when romancing. I have tried a lot of drugs & herbal medicines but all to no result, I'm frustrated guyz. pls I need your help guyz
Re: Premature expulsion by okosodo: 6:51am On Mar 17, 2013
I was once like you. But you need to do exercises. They help and will help.
Re: Premature expulsion by segcymoor(m): 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
Efemode1: please my people, I'm 26 six years old, whenever I wanted to sex,I do not go longer than 30 seconds, most of the time, I even ejaculate when romancing. I have tried a lot of drugs & herbal medicines but all to no result, I'm frustrated guyz. pls I need your help guyz
...pls call this mobile;ur problem will be solve
Re: Premature expulsion by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2013
If your not married then note that your still a kid and wait till you marry

1 Like

Re: Premature expulsion by Penssuwa(m): 11:18am On Mar 18, 2013
@Chiover, must he carry it over to when he is married b4 solving it? Ur advice is nt advisable. At this age u still call 26 a kid. If u cn only talk shit then u need 2 wrap ur mouth in a diaper. Op, hv u chekd whether u hv a benign infection? It's 1 of d major causes. If u hav one, treat it nw b4 it bcomes malignant.
Re: Premature expulsion by Walexz02(m): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2013
Sorry dude, many youths have thesame problem too. I once have thesame problem likewise,but it has since become something of the past.
Do excercise in the morning (press up and others) and drink atleast a cup of water whenever you want to have seж,if u are a gar.ri fan take gar.ri wt cold water before bleeping.
Just try this and tank me later.
Re: Premature expulsion by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
Walexz02: Sorry dude, many youths have thesame problem too. I once have thesame problem likewise,but it has since become something of the past.
Do excercise in the morning (press up and others) and drink atleast a cup of water whenever you want to have seж,if u are a gar.ri fan take gar.ri wt cold water before bleeping.
Just try this and tank me later.
hmm, that's a new one - garri and cold water. Lol.
@op, google 'kegels exercises' and try them. They're the schit. Don't thank me, thank google( and Prof.Kegel).
Re: Premature expulsion by chidyke77(m): 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
Am nt encouraging illicit s@x bt as u grow older u wl be able to control it.

1 Like

Re: Premature expulsion by innersecret(f): 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
Where u jumpy the first day u had sex?for some youth is out of over excitement and a quick rush on the first experience.at 26 I wouldn't say u are a small boy,u are a man.condition ur mind set,over excitement makes a guy come fast.u don't have to rush,free ur mind ok.contact me if it still continues ok.
Re: Premature expulsion by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
BoboYekini: hmm, that's a new one - garri and cold water. Lol.
@op, google 'kegels exercises' and try them. They're the schit. Don't thank me, thank google( and Prof.Kegel).

shocked i didnt know this o! i go google am sha. thanx
Re: Premature expulsion by IdeeEsperanza(m): 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2013
BoboYekini: hmm, that's a new one - garri and cold water. Lol.
I cant locate my kegel muscles. I've tried but cant sad
Re: Premature expulsion by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2013
exercise helps a lot. try eating plenty fruits like banana and water melon
Re: Premature expulsion by kasshoggi(m): 9:38am On Apr 18, 2013
Your kegel muscles are the ones which control urine flow. When you pee to a point, you notice they then come in spurts(start and stop etc). That's your kegels. To strengthen them, you're peeing and try to hold your urine for 8 seconds, release the urine, start again. You can also do it anywhere where you'll just assune you're peeing. Then do the stop start technique. All the best
Re: Premature expulsion by IdeeEsperanza(m): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2013
kasshoggi: Your kegel muscles are the ones which control urine flow. When you pee to a point, you notice they then come in spurts(start and stop etc). That's your kegels. To strengthen them, you're peeing and try to hold your urine for 8 seconds, release the urine, start again. You can also do it anywhere where you'll just assune you're peeing. Then do the stop start technique. All the best
am trying it right away. Just holding & releasing every time i pee?
Re: Premature expulsion by shefflaw(m): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2013
engage in stop and start method when having sex!.b@ make sure u discuss dis wit ur partner
Re: Premature expulsion by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2013
shefflaw: engage in stop and start method when having sex!.b@ make sure u discuss dis wit ur partner
wtf is stop and start method?
Re: Premature expulsion by kasshoggi(m): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2013
idee.esperanza:

am trying it right away. Just holding & releasing every time i pee?

When urine is bursting out, try to hold it by counting from one to ten, release it again counting from one to ten etc. It helps in maintaining an erection, also strengthens your pc muscles. Note: every act starts in the mind. While I do not advise sex if u aren't married, you can still deal with the problem by dealing with your thought process. Don't think sex or create pictures in your mind, she's there already. So, enjoy the moment without the added weight of imagination running wild. All the best
Re: Premature expulsion by IdeeEsperanza(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
kasshoggi:

When urine is bursting out, try to hold it by counting from one to ten, release it again counting from one to ten etc. It helps in maintaining an erection, also strengthens your pc muscles. Note: every act starts in the mind. While I do not advise sex if u aren't married, you can still deal with the problem by dealing with your thought process. Don't think sex or create pictures in your mind, she's there already. So, enjoy the moment without the added weight of imagination run
Thanks
Re: Premature expulsion by kasshoggi(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
I presume you're already seeing an improvement. Good. If you have any other questions, post them here. I'll get to them! All the best.
Re: Premature expulsion by IdeeEsperanza(m): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
kasshoggi: I presume you're already seeing an improvement. Good. If you have any other questions, post them here. I'll get to them! All the best.
Well, I can't say for now. I've not had sex for so many months now. I'll post my experiences here when I do. Thanks.
Re: Premature expulsion by zaziakoni(f): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2013
kasshoggi:

When urine is bursting out, try to hold it by counting from one to ten, release it again counting from one to ten etc. It helps in maintaining an erection, also strengthens your pc muscles. Note: every act starts in the mind. While I do not advise sex if u aren't married, you can still deal with the problem by dealing with your thought process. Don't think sex or create pictures in your mind, she's there already. So, enjoy the moment without the added weight of imagination running wild. All the best
you get another disease wen u do it while urinating o. you are to do it wen you dont feel lyk peeing. pls read it again and again on google, its very important
Re: Premature expulsion by rednaxx(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
Change your focus of goal: There are many ways to solve this problem,one of them is " CHANGE YOUR FOCUS OF GOAL. I use to be a victim but Now I can last as long as I want. Many times what drives you past the point of no return is not just something that you are feeling but also what you are seeing and hearing and what your focus is on. For instance maybe you can last without a problem until you lover starts to moan and scream, and when your hear how excited she is it throws you past the your P.O.N.R. Or maybe it's when you see her beautiful full breasts hanging down while you are thrusting into her from behind or any number of things. The point is to identify what it is that drives you past your P.O.N.R. and then change you focus to something else about your. You can get more details on my site through my signature /13Rspv1
Re: Premature expulsion by markbor: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2013
You can overcome your problem by simply going to this website = > www.fastejaculationcure.com
markbor

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics) / Hives: How Do I Deal With It? / Nigerian Cosmetic Surgeon Messes Up Patient's Nose Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.