Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,564 members, 7,801,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Re O-diuko International. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re O-diuko International. (1194 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re O-diuko International. by fellymoore: 6:54am On Mar 17, 2013
Pls who know how real company.the address is No.9 Oremeji.they are into clearing and forwrding according to thrm
Re: Re O-diuko International. by kreal: 7:22am On Mar 17, 2013
i also received invitation for writen interview frm dem for d position of procurement officer bt i dnt knw hw true dey are. Barristers house, No. 9 oremeji street isolo.
Re: Re O-diuko International. by tayoccu(m): 7:30am On Mar 17, 2013
Na all them GNLD/Wellness people.
I doubt its worth the stress
Re: Re O-diuko International. by skfa1: 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
I also got email from them today,but their address tells me they are scammers. That address is known to be scammers address. Just google the address and see what u will get.

WARNING: DONT GO!!!
Re: Re O-diuko International. by obinna002: 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
Please run for your dear life , they are bloody scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmers
Re: Re O-diuko International. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
Health Stream Alliance...Run away
Re: Re O-diuko International. by mrinfo(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2013
O-diuko International is another disguised health and wellness home that will utterly waste your time and try to extort money from you on the premise of partnering with them.

Under the name of O-diuko their new guise is to create careful job descriptions such as warehouse manager, admin officer etc in order to deceive job sites and get their jobs before candidates.

They succeeded for a few days to have their jobs on Ngcareers.com but have now been discovered for what they are after we did background checks and got first hand negative feedback on their tactics from jobseekers. Ngcareers has added O-diuko to their growing list of blacklisted recruiters who cannot publish or advertise jobs.

See the post on the Ngcareers blog warning people about them http://blog.ngcareers.com/908/scam-alert-o-diuko-international-is-a-scam-recruiting-organisation/

Be sure to note their address so that even if they change names (as all those scammers have learnt to do) so you can still detect when you get their invitation.

Hope this helps folks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Heard About This Raldnet Chat Appointment For Job? / Salary Is Slavery Series:business And Life Mistakes To Avoid(4) / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.