Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Funy Pic Of Mac.anthony Wit His GF - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funy Pic Of Mac.anthony Wit His GF (3046 Views)

DJ Cuppy Meets Anthony Joshua / See How Reekado Banks Predicted His Success Back In 2011 Wit His First Tweet(pix / Leaked Video: Guy Having Sex With His GF Inside Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funy Pic Of Mac.anthony Wit His GF by chiboy11(m): 8:13am On Mar 17, 2013
Lokin @MAC.anthony wit his GF on dis pic,u wil ve pity 4d movie-music star lol

Re: Funy Pic Of Mac.anthony Wit His GF by legendiva: 9:48am On Mar 17, 2013
;DLol wetin be dis? Does it mean d girl eats alone and does not give him food 2eat or she's making dat drink 4him so dat he'll get fat like her? Abeg I need an answer. Lolz
Re: Funy Pic Of Mac.anthony Wit His GF by ogusbaba1(m): 9:51am On Mar 17, 2013
lols hahahaha
Re: Funy Pic Of Mac.anthony Wit His GF by demelza: 10:04am On Mar 17, 2013
legendiva: ;DLol wetin be dis? Does it mean d girl eats alone and does not give him food 2eat or she's making dat drink 4him so dat he'll get fat like her? Abeg I need an answer. Lolz
Nah! She's mixing drinks to give him strength to continue with their bedroom activities.
@OP LMAO!! Its obvious the man has been giving without receiving. That smile on her face shows she knows where those drinks will eventually end up.
Re: Funy Pic Of Mac.anthony Wit His GF by pheyikemi: 11:20am On Mar 17, 2013
If u zoom d pix well, she's makin d mixture 4herself, thrz a cup already in d guy's hand on d bed, a cup of water grin
Re: Funy Pic Of Mac.anthony Wit His GF by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2013
See eggs n drink to ginger the guy LMao that guy is sentenced to death by dat woman.
Re: Funy Pic Of Mac.anthony Wit His GF by chiboy11(m): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2013
dvdon: See eggs n drink to ginger the guy LMao that guy is sentenced to death by dat woman.
imagine she s x3 of him, I wonder were al his movie n music moni goes to cus he does nt lok it
Re: Funy Pic Of Mac.anthony Wit His GF by ObiomaA: 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2013
Hahahhahahahahhahahha dis one go sweet oo
Re: Funy Pic Of Mac.anthony Wit His GF by sexyglow(f): 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ochendo
Re: Funy Pic Of Mac.anthony Wit His GF by chiboy11(m): 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
sexy glow: Ochendo
yaa dats his orda name
Re: Funy Pic Of Mac.anthony Wit His GF by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
;DChai .......limbo
Re: Funy Pic Of Mac.anthony Wit His GF by sunnyt1(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
Meeeeen, dis guy get mind o, ah ah, him no dey fear
Re: Funy Pic Of Mac.anthony Wit His GF by yeye4live(m): 10:51am On Mar 18, 2013
sunny t: Meeeeen, dis guy get mind o, ah ah, him no dey fear
na beta food b d babe ooh, I won't blame him
Re: Funy Pic Of Mac.anthony Wit His GF by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
as that guy thin reach na iya akapti na him go carry! o ma gan 0
grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: ILLUMINATI! Rihanna Poses Nude With Snakes Like Medusa For GQ / Let Any Man I’ve Had Affair With Speak Out—IK Ogbonna Challenges / Pictured: Runtown And Phyno Before The Fame.. Must See!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.