Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Need Advise On How To Start A Real Estate Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Advise On How To Start A Real Estate Business (2319 Views)

Need Advise On How To Start Palm Oil Processing Business / I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advise On How To Start A Real Estate Business by toplevel: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2013
The real estate business is a very lucrative field in Nigeria I need honest and sincere advice on the easiest way to start with an office space and how to get peoples properties to show case for sale also how to know perperties that are genuine including lands and houses your advice is appreciated
Re: Need Advise On How To Start A Real Estate Business by ogunsam75(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
Real Estate is a lucrative business in Nigeria especially in Lagos and Abuja, but you need an experienced personnel to structure the company which include hiring staffs, training and draw up the mode of operation. But if you really mean business free to contact me through 07080443680 or sammy751025@yahoo.com, to do the business for you
Re: Need Advise On How To Start A Real Estate Business by oduz: 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
Google is your friend, I'm also in the business
Re: Need Advise On How To Start A Real Estate Business by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
If you're really serious about this, then you should do a website and list all your properties for sale on it. This will further enhance and facilitate serious buyers.
You can send me a PM via my profile for this.
I also this it'll be a good idea if the likes of Jide Taiwo adopts the online listing platform. They will totally dominate the market if they do.
Re: Need Advise On How To Start A Real Estate Business by ogunsam75(m): 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
Brand_new: If you're really serious about this, then you should do a website and list all your properties for sale on it. This will further enhance and facilitate serious buyers.
You can send me a PM via my profile for this.
I also this it'll be a good idea if the likes of Jide Taiwo adopts the online listing platform. They will totally dominate the market if they do.
real state business is more than getting a website, involve a lot of business techniques, you can only market your products online, what about souring for the products? So is not all about website!
Re: Need Advise On How To Start A Real Estate Business by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
ogunsam75: real state business is more than getting a website, involve a lot of business techniques, you can only market your products online, what about souring for the products? So is not all about website!
I never said it's all about a website dude. I'm only saying he can leverage his business using the internet. Where is your brain?
Re: Need Advise On How To Start A Real Estate Business by toplevel: 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
How do I sort for properties from people to advertise and sell for them and what are the best why to advertise this properties since am new in the business also would want to know how to investigate the genuiness of any given land and properties for sale
Re: Need Advise On How To Start A Real Estate Business by megacash(m): 12:34am On Mar 18, 2013
If you want to start a real estate business as a newbie and succeed, the best strategy is to become an independent marketer to a reputable/credible real estate company. The advantages are they will offer you free mentoring to succeed in the business and you will be assured you are marketing reliable products to clients. I earn reasonable income from real estate every month using this strategy. I will recommend you start with Prime Exchange because they partner with reliable real estate companies like Realty Point Limited. For more information on how you can get started with them, you may take time to read this article which I wrote on my my website to help people to get started with them. Here is the link: http://www.nigeriawebsuccess.com/real-estate-job.html
Re: Need Advise On How To Start A Real Estate Business by ogunsam75(m): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2013
Brand_new:
I never said it's all about a website dude. I'm only saying he can leverage his business using the internet. Where is your brain?
this is an insult! But I thought this forum is for mature mind, but for your to altered such a statement "where is your brain" clearly showed that you are not mature at all! Well, I will not comment again, say whatever you like! Is a free world

1 Like

Re: Need Advise On How To Start A Real Estate Business by Homeyfav: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
How You Too Can Start Real Estate Business Anywhere In Nigeria

https://www.landforsale.ng/start-real-estate-business-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Into Your Perfect Money Account / We Will Finance Ur Business Ideas Without Charge. G-CIRCLE / Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.