Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

HELP!: Tonto Dike In Pain Due To Heart Break. Boy Friend Breaks Up With Her? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HELP!: Tonto Dike In Pain Due To Heart Break. Boy Friend Breaks Up With Her? (2311 Views)

Pics: Tonto Dike In Indian-costumed Photoshoot / Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike In A New Soft Indecency Movie ‘strippers In Love’ / Ini Edo, Tonto Dike In Alleged Lesbianism Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!: Tonto Dike In Pain Due To Heart Break. Boy Friend Breaks Up With Her? by ayex2013: 10:13am On Mar 17, 2013

Apparently someone (Man) has done something that has left POKO baby heart broken as she poured out her pain on Twitter how someon dissapointed her by turning into a monster from a decent soul… Picture speaks louder than story shey? oya check the photos below

Abeg Tonto don’t let no guy weigh you down, as you have many eligible dudes that will catch a grenade for you! I happen to be one of em… *winks. So gidi up sweety.

Read More at http://ngtrends.com/2013/03/help-tonto-dike-in-pain-due-to-heart-break-boy-friend-breaks-up-with-her/
Re: HELP!: Tonto Dike In Pain Due To Heart Break. Boy Friend Breaks Up With Her? by ayex2013: 10:31am On Mar 17, 2013
Les: If this shi.t no make frontpage, i'll finallY go to d church i no wan go since morning and give tanksgiving untop am...

LOL... Why Evils?
Re: HELP!: Tonto Dike In Pain Due To Heart Break. Boy Friend Breaks Up With Her? by Nobody: 4:01am On Mar 18, 2013
Why oga at d top break her heart na
Re: HELP!: Tonto Dike In Pain Due To Heart Break. Boy Friend Breaks Up With Her? by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 18, 2013
[size=13pt]"I commit to Thee O'lord #POKO". This girl no well at all lol.[/size]
Re: HELP!: Tonto Dike In Pain Due To Heart Break. Boy Friend Breaks Up With Her? by girlyly: 10:37am On Mar 18, 2013
My Dad would always tell me; Noguy is worth dying for! i know how uneasy it is for you buh shits happen,get over it. atleast he aint marrying someother with ya money. you re a treasure! if noone loves ya,girlily do! Be happy....cindrella Dike
Re: HELP!: Tonto Dike In Pain Due To Heart Break. Boy Friend Breaks Up With Her? by Dovahkiin(m): 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
id volunteer to kizz her grin grin
Re: HELP!: Tonto Dike In Pain Due To Heart Break. Boy Friend Breaks Up With Her? by Les: 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
ayex2013:

LOL... Why Evils?
i dont know, i just find her and anything about her annoying. And she is completely irrelevant to me as a member of d society, i dont know why noises should be made about her over little tins, she aint no god, she's a bi.tch
Re: HELP!: Tonto Dike In Pain Due To Heart Break. Boy Friend Breaks Up With Her? by goldfish80(m): 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2013
I thought she's α cigarette smoking lesbian... Which man is she talking about again? tongue

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Tonto Dikeh Visits Dagrin's Graveside And Lays A Wreath There. / Picture: Lady Gaga Completely Goes Naked During YOGA / Her Royal Raunchiness: Maheeda Is Back With Some More Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.