Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Is It Only Women That Needs Children In The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Only Women That Needs Children In The Church? (591 Views)

The Married Women That Respect Their Spiritual Leaders More Than Their Husbands. / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / Why Is It Only Women Caught In Adultery Are Stoned To Death In Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Only Women That Needs Children In The Church? by yertyr(m): 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
I opened this thread to arrest a growing trend in our churches and economy. I attended a service where the man of God decided to pray for 'those in need of a child'- I was astonished to find only women pouring out in numbers to the altar...where were the men?!!... Does it mean that the women are the only people in need of a child?
Re: Is It Only Women That Needs Children In The Church? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
They are the most easily brainwashed

(1) (Reply)

Sex Points Us To GOD / Insights On ''the Tithe'' For New Testament Christains / Theist Student Vs Atheist Professor - The Great Arguement...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.