Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL (2138 Views)

Lucy: Why I'm Tired Of Seeing White People On The Big Screen. / Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' / What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2013

Waje is heading to the Big Screen! Nigerian Soul Singer stars alongside Femi Jacobs, Patrick Doyle & Nse Ikpe-Etim in an Upcoming Film

We know her as a leading Nigerian soul singer, now you can add actress. The I Wish singer was recently spotted on the set of a yet-to-be titled movie.

Directed by Stanley Ohikhuare, the movie, which tells the story of a young pastor and his wife who battle to save their daughter’s life and their troubled marriage, also stars Nse Ikpe-Etim, Femi Jacobs and Patrick Doyle.

Waje plays the role of Shade, wife of Lade (Femi Jacobs). Their daughter becomes very ill and is put on life support.

A rep for the music star exclusively also confirmed to BN that Waje also sang the soundtrack for the movie which is due in April 2013. We are definitely looking forward to Waje’s acting and the movie as well

Source

Lest I forget, lepacious bose is in the movie as well grin

its nice to see people diversifying; musicians (omawumi, ice prince, waje etc) are moving into movie industry and actors also moving into music. Many TV personalities are also into movies smiley. Its cool, I just hope they won't spoil it by doing follow follow like they did with reality show angry
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
While I was trying to see if I could find the bts on youtube, I stumbled on this:

Waje, Nse, Doyle in the Tunnel

Image Source

Click HERE for collections of TUNNEL bts pictures.
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by ayobase(m): 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2013
Change is constant....flexibility is essential!

1 Like

Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2013
ayobase: Change is constant....flexibility is essential!

True
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by ATMC(f): 4:30pm On May 29, 2013
Wow! I was in same choir with waje as at 2003...dt girl is not ordinary at all
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by sholay2011(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2013
Em....speedyboi...are you Waje's publicist? grin Just asking...you focused more on her than the movie and tried to sell her as a wonderful actress...lemme see the movie first.
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 29, 2013
sholay2011: Em....speedyboi...are you Waje's publicist? grin Just asking...you focused more on her than the movie and tried to sell her as a wonderful actress...lemme see the movie first.

Lol...I wish!
Well, the bts and waje made me search for the movie. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything serious about the movie online...so....

Btw, the title already depicts waje as the point of the thread and not the movie. Are you surprised?
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by sholay2011(m): 6:16pm On May 29, 2013
speedyboi:

Lol...I wish!
Well, the bts and waje made me search for the movie. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything serious about the movie online...so....

Btw, the title already depicts waje as the point of the thread and not the movie. Are you surprised?
grin You won't kill me.
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by VillageBoi(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2013
SpeedyBoi my brother! Haba... just confess that you are madly crushing on the chick! Me wey just land this thread don already find clip wey you you say you no fit find. Teehee!

TUNNEL THE MOVIE - ANATOMY OF THE ACCIDENT SCENE - BY THE DIRECTOR, STANLEE OHIKHUARE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Noxir87UnUo
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by ATMC(f): 9:13pm On May 29, 2013
lol she doesn't need to be a good actress to interprete d pastor's wife role, she once had d dream so it'll sorta come like living dt dream in a make believe world. Hope to see d movie asap
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by Nobody: 9:05am On May 30, 2013
VillageBoi:
SpeedyBoi my brother! Haba... just confess that you are madly crushing on the chick! Me wey just land this thread don already find clip wey you you say you no fit find. Teehee!

TUNNEL THE MOVIE - ANATOMY OF THE ACCIDENT SCENE - BY THE DIRECTOR, STANLEE OHIKHUARE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Noxir87UnUo
Lol...I saw this clip while searching. But its not the bts I watched! And it's all talks; the scene wasn't shown eventually; so I just bone am!

ATMC: lol she doesn't need to be a good actress to interprete d pastor's wife role
Playing a pastor's wife isn't acting? Lol. Okay one doesn't need to interpret anything...infact, there's no need to read the script sef grin, abi? Issorai cheesy
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by VillageBoi(m): 10:00am On May 30, 2013
speedyboi:
Playing a pastor's wife isn't acting? Lol. Okay one doesn't need to interpret anything...infact, there's no need to read the script sef grin, abi? Issorai cheesy

Hahahaha. So wetin ATMC go say be acting?
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by ATMC(f): 1:16pm On May 30, 2013
speedyboi:
Lol...I saw this clip while searching. But its not the bts I watched! And it's all talks; the scene wasn't shown eventually; so I just bone am!

you missed me...
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by VillageBoi(m): 2:40pm On May 30, 2013
Chei, I almost wrote 'Mr' in my post... so ATMC na pastor's wife nah! Issorai© (used under copyright of SpeedyBoi)
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by ATMC(f): 3:11pm On May 30, 2013
VillageBoi:
Chei, I almost wrote 'Mr' in my post... so ATMC na pastor's wife nah! Issorai© (used under copyright of SpeedyBoi)
you ma na prophet. Issorai lol

1 Like

Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by VillageBoi(m): 4:34pm On May 30, 2013
^^^^^
Teehee! grin
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 30, 2013
ATMC: you missed me...

Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lol finally!

I was just browsing through youtube and BAM! I saw this! So I had to come back to this thread...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVM2rW21ygo

This was obviously filmed directly from the TV. But atleast, you get to see what I saw. Funny; After watching it again, I didn't know how it caught my attention sef undecided
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by sholay2011(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
sholay2011: .

angry angry angry angry meaning? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by sholay2011(m): 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
speedyboi:

angry angry angry angry meaning? undecided undecided undecided
Lol. I just dey greet you. tongue
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
sholay2011:
Lol. I just dey greet you. tongue

Keep your greeting! undecided undecided undecided. Na (.) dem dey use greet from the village you come from? undecided undecided angry angry angry
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by sholay2011(m): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
speedyboi:

Keep your greeting! undecided undecided undecided. Na (.) dem dey use greet from the village you come from? undecided undecided angry angry angry
Sunkanmi, sora e oh. grin
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by sholay2011(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
speedyboi: .
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
smh.....Sholay get problem grin
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by VillageBoi(m): 1:30am On Oct 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by VillageBoi(m): 1:31am On Oct 23, 2013
^ ^ ^ ^
Before una asked me somting... na plenti greeting I greet there grin
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by VillageBoi(m): 1:34am On Oct 23, 2013
speedyboi: smh.....Sholay get problem grin
I think it is the equilibrium of the yearning for zero 'Gravity'! (wtf does that mean anyway? Kai fillage persin)
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by Nobody: 2:27am On Oct 23, 2013
smh....so many abnormal people around me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by VillageBoi(m): 2:33am On Oct 23, 2013
speedyboi: smh....so many abnormal people around me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
You are sooooo not normal, teehee tongue. Normal is so boring shocked

1 Like

Re: Waje Is Heading To The Big Screen With TUNNEL by ATMC(f): 7:28am On Oct 23, 2013
VillageBoi:
I think it is the equilibrium of the yearning for zero 'Gravity'! (wtf does that mean anyway? Kai fillage persin)
i cant stop laughing...*quaking with laughter*

(1) (2) (Reply)

People With Cartoon Doppelgangers + funny memes / Soap opera: 'In The Name Of Love' On Ait / Request Any Hollywood Movie 720p Quality Print

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.