Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,789 members, 7,798,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Are Those Channels TV Presenters Unfair? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are Those Channels TV Presenters Unfair? (485 Views)

Nigerian Presenters And The 'fake' American Accents? / Why Are Northerners The Only Tv Presenters For Inside The Senate & House Ticket? / Radio Presenters With Fake English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Those Channels TV Presenters Unfair? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
Still on this lingering issue of 'my oga at the top blunder'.I came to the conclusion that those presenters were unfair to have not assisted the man on the website's issue.On most news network i watch most presenters assist their guests optimally to eradicate mistakes that may ensue.But instead they let it be as at that and the poor man became the object of several keyboard warriors ridicule.Whats your take on this?
Re: Are Those Channels TV Presenters Unfair? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
I don't think they were unfair!!Let all the unqualified people be flushed out by their ignorance.There are better qualified pple for the Job.

1 Like

Re: Are Those Channels TV Presenters Unfair? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
The man is qualified,he is so bold and highly confident,it is just that he is still living in the uncomputerized world,a great feature of the Nigerian civil service

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today Might Just Be Your Lucky Day!!! / U / UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Netherlands, Ukraine, Georgia, Malaysia Uni. Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.