Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes (15550 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes / Addicted To Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by nelie(m): 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2013
Have been a nairalander 4 couple of years now but have never created a post of my own. I consider it pretty much necessary right now as I can't continue living ds way & need u guys to help me out. I am 27yrs old, a banker in one of d leading banks in Nigeria, also own a buisness of my own, but am seemingly addicted to sleeping wt prostitutes. U might like to call it aristo's, rungirls, olosho's or wat av u. I'd always lived in Abj, & in Abj u'd rather pay than keep. But ds is killing me right now as I cannot even save reasonably. Ds ill habit started about 11yrs ago when I was about writing waec, my friend & I went to a neuboring brothel pretending we wanted to buy ice cream as we both knew pretty well such is neva sold in a place like that. We just wanted to satisfy our curiousity about prostitutes, see them & stuffs like that. But here I am today av graduated to d highest class of prostitutes "aristos",is has bad as sleeping wt a girl 4 30k per night & ds I do almost once in every week. I can hardly save 200k in my acct, as I have parents that still gives me money, so I particularly don't do anything wt my salary. Worse still I av a Gf & my Gf says we can't have sex until we get married. She dosent know I patronise aristo's though. My greatest fear at d moment is if I don't desist from this I might never get a life of my own. Am good looking, drives a good car, very caring, energetic, down to earth, wt good sense of humour yet I keep patronizing aristos. Nairalanders pls help me out!!!. N:B pls pardon all grammatical mistakes in the course of this write up.
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2013
I feel u bro. if I were u sha I would look for cheaper girls. better for you to break up with ur gf and find amore open chick and also go for cheaper hookers.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Kirinwa: 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
Get married and settle down.You really need a girl who will satisfy you. Try Akwa Ibom girl Marriage. 30k times 4 = 120,000 in a month plus HIV.Go for HIV test.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Kirinwa: 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
Get married and settle down.You really need a girl who will satisfy you. Try Akwa Ibom girl Marriage. 30k times 4 = 120,000 in a month plus HIV.Go for HIV test. Go for deliverance. Maybe dey use woman curse you.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by nelie(m): 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
Yeah. Tnx jaco. Am sincerely thinking of breaking up wt my Gf. On d average I make 130k in a month, but I can't even save 200k in 6months. Pls I need more comments from u guys, d girls too can make their view known

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Davico(m): 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
See ur pastor u need prayers

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by nelie(m): 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
Kirinwa: Get married and settle down.You really need a girl who will satisfy you. Try Akwa Ibom girl Marriage. 30k times 4 = 120,000 in a month plus HIV.Go for HIV test. Go for deliverance. Maybe dey use woman curse you.

No one jokes here. U shldnt b too dumb to kno I wld neva sleep wt an aristo without a condom. If u have ever been to Abj before, then u wld kno it's a very common practise only that guys don't talk bout it. U cld be worst that myself dude. Tnx 4 ur comment though

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by switdick(m): 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
Just get a girl,your gfrnd or not,one who you know you'd get your issh off with.....

Mehn you really have alotta dough to dash...When they are girls everywhere ??

C'mon, just stop it, yeah....decide it!! Leave them pros' and get em Lows' grin grin

Stop SquanderinG Cash!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by nelie(m): 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
switdick: Just get a girl,your gfrnd or not,one who you know you'd get your issh off with.....

Mehn you really have alotta dough to dash...When they are girls everywhere ??

C'mon, just stop it, yeah....decide it!! Leave them pros' and get em Lows' grin grin

Stop SquanderinG Cash!!

Nice one parley, ur d nigga. It's not a problem 4 me scoping girls, but abeg their shakara too much joor. Remember am a banker & don't have time. Leave home very early & comes bk late. Works even on saturdays. They want attention, calls & all dose silly tins, and they r just too blind to kno my job is demanding. Am gonna stop stop doing aristos though, cos they r almost finishing me. Thanks parley ur indeed d man!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Idowuogbo(f): 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
U no well o! 30 wot? shocked shocked

Dude, touch wood u don't loose ur job o! Na dat time ur eye go clear. U seriously need deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by apache77(m): 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
U dey carry those krystal girls abi? And those ones for aramis n cubana. Well, format ur sim n delete dia numbers. Den stop night crawling.once u step out n see dos girls, u must see one u like. And u must carry..buh u be mugu o..u neva marry, ur have ur own house, goodlooking and u pay 30k? Na wa u o..dat. Fee is for married men,u r not married and wit swags, u shd be givin dem 10k for first time, after den,u start forming love n caring guy..so its reduced to outings, fish(which u also eat) and d normal cab fare and money for hair. Wise up o..then start attending church..join choir, technical, usher, u will still get girls, u will still get laid but ur expenses will reduce. Once ur expenses hav reduced,u hav solved one problem. After then u start worrying about ur crave for sex n ur libido.if u don't check it, once u marry, u will still be carrying dem n paying dem 30k, but den u will also factor in hotel bill per night- 15 or 20k per week.

12 Likes

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by GraceBestowed(f): 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
It is easy to just say "stop it, and save money", but this is a habit that has been 11 years in the making; naturally, habits are very hard to break!

The fact that you've posted on here means that you've realised your issues, and want to sort it out, that's always the first step.

I suggest you come clean to the girlfriend, you might lose her, but she might also help you through this. I can see a valid reason for wanting to stop this habit, you're trying to save; start a project, something that can occupy you, something that needs funds.

Please don't jump into a marriage, just to feel sexual satisfaction, unless you're complete as a person, no other living thing/person on this earth can complete you, and this cycle will continue!

Humour me, and whisper "God, please help me break this habit" (do it sincerely). You have nothing to lose.

It's not going to take one day to change, and whenever you mess up, don't lose faith, just pick yourself up, and keep trying your best to become a better man, one deserving of a good woman.

You can do anything you put your mind to, as long as you draw breath, you have hope.

I hope I've helped! (^_^)

24 Likes

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2013
Please whatever you do,don't get married till you resolve this.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by nelie(m): 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
apache77: U dey carry those krystal girls abi? And those ones for aramis n cubana. Well, format ur sim n delete dia numbers. Den stop night crawling.once u step out n see dos girls, u must see one u like. And u must carry..buh u be mugu o..u neva marry, ur have ur own house, goodlooking and u pay 30k? Na wa u o..dat. Fee is for married men,u r not married and wit swags, u shd be givin dem 10k for first time, after den,u start forming love n caring guy..so its reduced to outings, fish(which u also eat) and d normal cab fare and money for hair. Wise up o..then start attending church..join choir, technical, usher, u will still get girls, u will still get laid but ur expenses will reduce. Once ur expenses hav reduced,u hav solved one problem. After then u start worrying about ur crave for sex n ur libido.if u don't check it, once u marry, u will still be carrying dem n paying dem 30k, but den u will also factor in hotel bill per night- 15 or 20k per week.

Crystal girls r bastards oooo.....I pay bills & now my pocket is telling.I really don't like long things....I can't shout & all ds normal girls just want attentn & all dose paparazis. It's an 11yrs habit, but time has come 4 it to stops. Peeps am nt alone in ds game lots of Abj boiz r in it, they won't just talk bout it.....
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
guy just try ur best to get a low maintenance gf. maybe a service girl like a chik that works in a restaurant or something. u will chop punana quench. u don't have to date an an expensive high class babe they r usually not worth the trouble. As for those ashis eish they are damn expensive. in some zones they cost only 2k so u r being cheated. Be careful how u spend money cos soon it may grow wings and fly away.Save for the rainy days I mean u are a banker u should know that...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by eastOFwest(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2013
nelie: Have been a nairalander 4 couple of years now but have never created a post of my own. I consider it pretty much necessary right now as I can't continue living ds way & need u guys to help me out. I am 27yrs old, a banker in one of d leading banks in Nigeria, also own a buisness of my own, but am seemingly addicted to sleeping wt prostitutes. U might like to call it aristo's, rungirls, olosho's or wat av u. I'd always lived in Abj, & in Abj u'd rather pay than keep. But ds is killing me right now as I cannot even save reasonably. Ds ill habit started about 11yrs ago when I was about writing waec, my friend & I went to a neuboring brothel pretending we wanted to buy ice cream as we both knew pretty well such is neva sold in a place like that. We just wanted to satisfy our curiousity about prostitutes, see them & stuffs like that. But here I am today av graduated to d highest class of prostitutes "aristos",is has bad as sleeping wt a girl 4 30k per night & ds I do almost once in every week. I can hardly save 200k in my acct, as I have parents that still gives me money, so I particularly don't do anything wt my salary. Worse still I av a Gf & my Gf says we can't have sex until we get married. She dosent know I patronise aristo's though. My greatest fear at d moment is if I don't desist from this I might never get a life of my own. Am good looking, drives a good car, very caring, energetic, down to earth, wt good sense of humour yet I keep patronizing aristos. Nairalanders pls help me out!!!. N:B pls pardon all grammatical mistakes in the course of this write up.

30k? You are paying too much! That's one week's nacking budget that you are blowing in one sitting!
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by majekleo(m): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
Bad habits are very easy to start but difficult to quit, what matters most at this moment is your willingness to quit or reduce it drastically. I have a few tips for you. (I)firstly try reducing the amount you spend drastically, possibly you draw a chat and project :from 30 to 25k, then 20k , 15k till it reduces to the barest level. (ii) try reducing how frequent you pick prostituttes, possibly use same method above. Always believe you could do it. Always say to your self" the mind controls the body" . I was once addicted to bloO.dy cocacola but I used same method and it worked absolutely well for me, also I used to believe I could never stay a week without alcohol but I challenged my fear and today I could stay weeks without alcohol. You too could do same or even better, I all takes determination, above all PRAY, there is nothing God can't do. NEVER GIVE UP.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by dhardline(m): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
Broda you need Christ,with HIM all things are possible.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by youngalex(m): 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
Bro,pls u need to stop dis financial amnesty you grant sex workers dey don't worth the stress,disease and finance...There re more than 5 operational social media platform in Nigeria...join one and look for a nyz chic wit less stress...for ur babe if she insists no sex till marriage then u ensure she is a virgin if not?....or ARe U a LEarneR

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by patholaw: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
Guy if dat ur Gf no be virgin na 2 break up oh...cuz if she no be virgin dat means she don collect b4...y she go cum say make una wait till marriage...mayb if u have a babe dat wld be passing u u wld stop going 2 ashy.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by mkoabiola: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
30k jus lik dat.
Ar u kidding?
Wen dey ar enof babes who ar ready to giv u kpekus free of charge.
Snc u are a banker u will see 1 or 2 customers who will trip4 u.
But it is very easy for u stop , u jus need determination n seriousness in u.
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Desloaaa(f): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
hmmm..bros i hail o.30k for paroveh??
Try cheaper oscra abeg.crystal babes wire ac for their own ni??
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by sunnyt1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
This is what young men do when God blesses them early in life.

Are you glorifying God wit the blessings He pushed your way? What you are doing wudnt produce anything positive and im sure you know that.

Young people have the tendency of destroying their own future, and its too risky damaging the future wit the actions of today.

Jst imagine, if u are to live for 90yrs, nw u are less than 30, thats one-third of 90, and those years have been spent doing this, meaning you have not even spent half of ur years yet, so how do you expect those 60yrs to look like?

Tell yoursef to change and return to God. Start a serious and Godly relationship wit a responsible gal.

Then you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by sunnyt1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
nelie: Yeah. Tnx jaco. Am sincerely thinking of breaking up wt my Gf. On d average I make 130k in a month, but I can't even save 200k in 6months. Pls I need more comments from u guys, d girls too can make their view known

Guy, if u really need advice from me, contact me.
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by d33jy85: 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
This OP is stil a learner u dey dash ashy 30k for what ?!? Jus find those babes along that krystal lounge road u go nack am for Hotel Dabras parking lot or 1 corner corner place (since u have a car n to save on hotel bill) highest u go pay is 4-5k
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by scribble: 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
you make 130k/month and spend 120k/month on women of easy virtue. This is depressing. I take a Xantax for you.

My advice is simple...kill yourself

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Desloaaa(f): 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
d33j@y85:
This OP is stil a learner u dey dash ashy 30k for what ?!? Jus find those babes along that krystal lounge road u go nack am for Hotel Dabras parking lot or 1 corner corner place (since u have a car n to save on hotel bill) highest u go pay is 4-5k
shuke'shuke no dey sweet jooh
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by nelie(m): 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2013
d33j@y85:

Abuja guys r really spoilt.. So u know all those silly joints in Wuse2? Na him b say u dey go airwaves
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
Super Story////

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Kirinwa: 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
nelie:

No one jokes here. U shldnt b too dumb to kno I wld neva sleep wt an aristo without a condom. If u have ever been to Abj before, then u wld kno it's a very common practise only that guys don't talk bout it. U cld be worst that myself dude. Tnx 4 ur comment though

Joke kè?Haba OGA I don't joke over issues like this nah.I was only trying to reconcile the money spent with the reward garnered.I can tell you it's not worth it.Take the deliverance aspect seriously.You may be under some spiritual powers.
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
op, you did more of advertising than sourcing for solution to your spiritual problem. I work in a bank, ride a big car, live large and my parent still dot on me- brash silliness.
One of the harlot you slept with must have committed your love life into the marine kingdom and you need a spiritual purge that's all

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Desloaaa(f): 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
LastApostle: op, you did more of advertising than sourcing for solution to your spiritual problem. I work in a bank, ride a big car, live large and my parent still dot on me- brash silliness.
One of the harlot you slept with must have committed your love life into the marine kingdom and you need a spiritual purge that's all
THREAD CLOSED!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 / What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? / I've Found Love Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.