Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,178 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:15 AM

How To Install A Php Script? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Install A Php Script? (2719 Views)

Were To Get A Php Script That Will Be Like Nairaland / Php/mysql. Does Every Php Script Need A Database? / How To Design A Php Login Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install A Php Script? by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 27, 2008
Hi,
Please i have a php classified script that i want to install to my control panel. Does any know how i can go about this? Thanks.
Re: How To Install A Php Script? by ikeobidi(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2008
please elaborate. Is it just a script or a full php webpage?
Re: How To Install A Php Script? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2008
ikeobidi:

please elaborate. Is it just a script or a full php webpage?

Hi,
its a full php pages. plese guide me through how i can install this script.
Re: How To Install A Php Script? by naijafan(m): 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2008
bigmodo:

Hi,
its a full php pages. plese guide me through how i can install this script.

grab your FTP details and upload. wink
Re: How To Install A Php Script? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2008
naijafan:

grab your FTP details and upload. wink

When i clicked on FTP Manager i saw

FTP Accounts
With the FTP account utility you can control FTP accounts for your users or if your account has sub-domain support you can add FTP accounts for your sub-domain(s).

Setup Anonymous FTP Access
Here you can change how anonymous FTP users should be treated and change the anonymous upload policy as well.

Anonymous FTP Message
You can edit the anonymous FTP welcome message that users will see when they login to your FTP site.

FTP Session Control
This utility allows you to disconnect users or time out FTP sessions.

What next am i gonna do please?
Re: How To Install A Php Script? by webemerald(m): 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2008
Hi, Most of those scripts usually comes with a full set of installations instructions and usually u just upload to ur root directory and if it comes with a database , you will need to export it to ur mysql database and configuure the connection settings on the pages.

Maybe u shld post the files if its not too large so we get to read the installation instructions.

By the way u can use "free" online scripts here www.myfreeitbooks.com
grin
Re: How To Install A Php Script? by uspry1(f): 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2008
You can upload your PHP script to your cPanel account with your cPanel username/password to click the icon of "FILE MANAGER" to upload your PHP file there, it is the same function the way you use for FTP account.(non-cPanel)

It must be the same HTML directory folder where you already upload your template-based website you mentioned your previously posting of cPanel access.
Re: How To Install A Php Script? by mavtrevor(m): 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2008
nil

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Website Proposal Urgently / What Is Wrong With Syskay Hosting? ??? / Xml Parsing Error: No Element Found Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.