Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) (30137 Views)

Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) / Mr-Ibu At Ifunanya Igwe's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Twerking Skills (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by Naijabliss(m): 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
With much prediction, what could be hovering around the minds of fans and Nollywood movie-buffs is if days marked and abound by rain has come on the ways of screen diva and actress, Diamond Adaeze Igwe.

The Nollywood beauty and star actress of Vanity Upon Vanity was within the middle of last month got stepping out of a commercial tricycle, otherwise known as Keke NaPep, months ago after lavishing millions of naira on her twin brother’s wedding.

This mind bothering gist which attached photo of her trying to pay the tricycle driver hasn’t stopped raising serious criticism and agitations amongst those in the industry and her fans, as presently they do not know the state of her account.
http:///entertainment/nollywood-actress-caught-in-keke-napep.html

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/20851/43/nollywood-actress-diamond-adaeze-igwe-caught-in-a-.html

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by rezzy: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
Are you sure its not a photo from a film scene? Or probably vehicles cant move on the road except keke NAPEP

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by Tosignoh(m): 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
Her being an actress does nt supose to restrict her frm doin anytin she like. Dt's hw she want it dat moment.

14 Likes

Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by Dosoq(f): 7:05am On Mar 18, 2013
Aprokos,wat's d big deal in it?is she an angel dt shldn't b seen in keke napep? Abegii!

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 18, 2013
Mumus. Na people like una dey push them to do desperate and ignoble things in order to meet up with your fake standards and unrealistic expectations. Shey na crime to enter Keke Marwa? Yeye people.

53 Likes

Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 18, 2013
^^what he said
Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by slimyem: 8:02am On Mar 18, 2013
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Useless information!!!
Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by Pukkah: 8:11am On Mar 18, 2013
What has the actress done wrong? Stop putting them under pressure.
Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by eastOFwest(m): 9:07am On Mar 18, 2013
Na so dem dey waka when dem go do under G moves. Bodi nor bi wood!! grin

1 Like

Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by jam04(m): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2013
There is no big deal..she might be heading to a destination she doesn't want to go with her car..so let her be, even if she no get car nko? Does that mean she is poor or suffering?
I have 2 exotic cars and there times i fly bike or taxi to 'some' places.

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by Orikinla(m): 11:31am On Mar 18, 2013
She was acting a scene with Keke NAPEP. grin
Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by strangest(m): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2013
nonsense..i have cars, sometimes i just feel like taking a bike or walking...

SMRT's new CEO seen taking train on first day of work
http://ride.asiaone.com/news/transport/story/smrts-new-ceo-seen-taking-train-first-day-work

1 Like

Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by DonEwexco(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
What concern me? ****dancing azonto for Christ****
Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by babysnogls: 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
Abeg free her jo..
Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by gunuvi(m): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
Please leave the op alone, na unemployment cause am. Its not easy to be idle.

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by eshboy: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
see http://funtaqa.// for more celebrity gist wink
Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by lillyveezy: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
oops!@ops,na bad belle dey do u oo!Do u know if the Keke Napep man was using his Keke to beg for alms and this pweety shick was just dashing him moni.
Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by naijalatest(m): 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
Naijabliss:
With much prediction, what could be hovering around the minds of fans and Nollywood movie-buffs is if days marked and abound by rain has come on the ways of screen diva and actress, Diamond Adaeze Igwe.
The Nollywood beauty and star actress of Vanity Upon Vanity was within the middle of last month got stepping out of a commercial tricycle, otherwise known as Keke Na Pep, months ago after lavishing millions of naira on her twin brother’s wedding.

This mind bothering gist which attached photo of her trying to pay the tricycle driver hasn’t stopped raising serious criticism and agitations amongst those in the industry and her fans, as presently they do not know the state of her account.
Keke Napep not a means of transport in Naija? does have to consult her fans before deciding on which means of transport to take? Abeg!!!
Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
So going keke is now a sign of poverty lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by TableLeg(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
So what is the big deal about this crap?!
Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
Whatever,whoever,however has it been spelt on this green earth that its wrong to enter "keke" as a means of transportation?

There are days I personally prefare dropping my car at home and entering bus,keke, to work due to water-tight traffic grid lock.
And what if her car developed a fault on the way...... Its not out of place na.........

Mtcheeeeeeew........

1 Like

Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
This news item is PLAIN STUPPID. Anyone can take okada, keke napep etc. that is no sign of economic distress.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by Afam4eva(m): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
It's not like she's an A-list Actress.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by negosus: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
Is anything wrong with her stepping out of Keke NAPEP?
Such a warped system with terrible value of living style.
Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by Igwe9(m): 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
And so what, na your money she take pay the keke man?
Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by cr7lomo: 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
D person dat posted dis must b a foooool. Ppl like u r d problem we face in dis country. Senators in usa enta cabs so as congress men in usa. We al witness jayz enta d sunway in newyork last year . Drs no big deal. U r a real tatafo, e b like say b millions wey she spend 4 im bro weddin de pain u. Capital M.U.M.U

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by jmoore(m): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
@op, can you afford to buy keke? smh
Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by Ama28(f): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
Abeg me I dey enter KeKe too! Make I post pix? We need jobs so people don't sit in their homes and generate news
Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by shegeto(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
rezzy: Are you sure its not a photo from a film scene? Or probably vehicles cant move on the road except keke NAPEP
this is fotoshop na,aha,ar u a learner? grin
Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
~vicky~:
This news item is PLAIN STUPPID. Anyone can take okada, keke napep etc. that is no sign of economic distress.

Fallacy. . .Okada is not a sign of economic distress yet all state governments are banning it.the only time I have seen people parked their cars is either to board a plane or a train.Why park your car only to risk your life on an okada where you risk being hit by vehicle ?

@topic

Life is not a straight line,I guess the lady is broke so she decide to take the tricycle.Not every actor/actress is going to hit the jackpot in the movie industry. . . .others got to hustle their lives.when time is rough,eat roughages. grin
Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by youngmega: 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
The co founder of google was found working on the street, and also board a commercial bus...
the second richest billionairte teen still uses bicycle to school.
our own actress use napep ina con dey make noise na wa oo
Re: Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
cr7lomo.:
D person dat posted dis must b a foooool. Ppl like u r d problem we face in dis country. Senators in usa enta cabs so as congress men in usa. We al witness jayz enta d sunway in newyork last year . Drs no big deal. U r a real tatafo, e b like say b millions wey she spend 4 im bro weddin de pain u. Capital M.U.M.U

This is fu'c'king hysterics. .Are you comparing a sub to an okada ? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss: 'I Never Had Love For Myself Until Recently' Shares Steamy New Photos / Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.